About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - pages 1, 2, 3 of its original capture were never archived, so some posts from those pages are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2002-08-09, 23:40
Regular
 
Default age range of this websites users???

BY THE POWERS OF THE KAMIKAZE I HEREBY RESSURECT THIS TOPIC!!! �HuZZah?

I just turned 17 but I've been told I'm very emotionly developed for my age and I'm (IMHO) very intelligent (except I use drugs, which isn't smart but...).

I've done: Weed, Coke, Shrooms (fav), LSD (twice), Dust (once), Salvia, DXM, Ketamine (spell?), and I smoke a pack a day.

I'll never shoot anything. Blarg
 #2 
Old 2002-08-10, 04:42
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: age range of this websites users???

That was weird...

I'm 18 if anybody cares
 #3 
Old 2002-08-10, 07:44
Regular
 
Default Re: age range of this websites users???

I know it was
 #4 
Old 2002-08-12, 02:06
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: age range of this websites users???

i'll be 24 in november
 #5 
Old 2002-08-12, 06:05
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: age range of this websites users???

Im 17, my birthday was 29th last month and I wrapped my evo around a tree (lucky I insured it for fire and theft..) Lancer with an Evo 6 bodykit and a 5,000 stereo in it + it 'goes' (not anymore) 245kmph.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics