About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-11, 17:26
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Growing So Far GOOD!

Ok I'm sorry but I had to put a topic on this.My seeds that were put under wet paper towels 3 days ago just germinated!Yay!I love this part of growing.
 #2 
Old 2002-06-11, 17:50
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

Homegrow suck. I just had to say that. Don't smoke the shit yourself (it's crap and I KNOW), instead sell it to 13 year old kids. And cut it with oregano. They can't say the diffrence anyway.

It is hard to grow 'good' weed. You're like 15 or something and I am SURE that you don't have the expirience needed to grow your own stuff. But if you want to be a good homegrower, there's a school in holland (this ain't no joke) where you get a homegrow education. You get like 15 hours of biology a week.

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 06-11-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-06-11, 18:20
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

he is 13 xenobite so if he sells it to little 13 year olds he will lose his friends if he does that and superkiller its not to smart to anounce that your growing weed on a very popular board espicelly at a time when the fbi is monitoring the interenet more than ever
 #4 
Old 2002-06-11, 18:26
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

Man, the fbi can suck my cock.

HEY YO, THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE FBI.

,,|,,--_--,,|,, BLOW ME ,,|,,--__--,,|,,

I smoke weed everyday and ya'll CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
 #5 
Old 2002-06-11, 18:33
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
Homegrow suck. I just had to say that. Don't smoke the shit yourself (it's crap and I KNOW), instead sell it to 13 year old kids. And cut it with oregano. They can't say the diffrence anyway.

It is hard to grow 'good' weed. You're like 15 or something and I am SURE that you don't have the expirience needed to grow your own stuff. But if you want to be a good homegrower, there's a school in holland (this ain't no joke) where you get a homegrow education. You get like 15 hours of biology a week.

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 06-11-2002).]



It's very easy to grow good weed at home you
dumbass. One hit of my grass will knock you on your ass. It all depends on what type of strain you get. For some reason i think this kid is probley going to grow some bunk.



[This message has been edited by insane_blaine (edited 06-11-2002).]
 #6 
Old 2002-06-11, 18:52
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

quote:
Originally posted by insane_blaine:
One hit of my grass will knock you on your ass.




HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

 #7 
Old 2002-06-11, 19:02
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

Pleas tell me that was a joke, cause you crack me up dude. Smoke some white widdow.
That shit will blow your head off.

Here's a pricelist from holland

http://www.coffeeshopinternational.nl/prijslijst.nl.html
 #8 
Old 2002-06-11, 21:08
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

I've smoked white widow. It's pretty good shit. But try Oasis than you'll think your white widow is a fucking joke.
 #9 
Old 2002-06-11, 21:17
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

Seriously dude FBI?
 #10 
Old 2002-06-12, 02:00
insane_blaine insane_blaine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

oh yah there going to bust you cause you got a few seeds that are in there germ stage. You better hide man.
 #11 
Old 2002-06-12, 14:51
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
Homegrow suck. I just had to say that. Don't smoke the shit yourself (it's crap and I KNOW), instead sell it to 13 year old kids. And cut it with oregano. They can't say the diffrence anyway.

It is hard to grow 'good' weed. You're like 15 or something and I am SURE that you don't have the expirience needed to grow your own stuff. But if you want to be a good homegrower, there's a school in holland (this ain't no joke) where you get a homegrow education. You get like 15 hours of biology a week.

[This message has been edited by XeNobiTe (edited 06-11-2002).]



I've smoked plenty of bomb homegrown, your just terribly mis-informed, I'm sorry you don't know anyone who doesn't know how to grow. Must suck for you.
 #12 
Old 2002-06-12, 14:57
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

most of the nug out there came from someones grow room, meaning that its all 'homegrown.' personally, i only smoke pot locally grown by a homegrower, and lemme tell you that its far better than any shit youre gonna find out on the street.

white widow is great, ive never had any oasis. indoor organically grown haze x jack herrer is the sticky good funkness.
 #13 
Old 2002-06-12, 15:36
XeNobiTe XeNobiTe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
white widow is great, ive never had any oasis. indoor organically grown haze x jack herrer is the sticky good funkness.


ooooooowwwww the mellow man, *takes a puff, inhales deeeeeep, holds it for 35 seconds* aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh man, diz zomez good zhit
 #14 
Old 2002-06-12, 16:52
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

and oh yeah, http://www.totse.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/004154.html
 #15 
Old 2002-06-12, 19:13
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

Well I was kidding about the pot anyways.Wish i was lucky like that


 #16 
Old 2002-06-12, 19:17
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Growing So Far GOOD!

quote:
Originally posted by XeNobiTe:
Man, the fbi can suck my cock.

HEY YO, THIS IS A PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT TO THE FBI.

,,|,,--_--,,|,, BLOW ME ,,|,,--__--,,|,,

I smoke weed everyday and ya'll CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH




LMAO!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA DUDE you are making my stomach hurt!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics