About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-10, 20:19
Hackcrackandbombboy Hackcrackandbombboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Salvia Divinorum

Hey there all, I havn't been on in a while. I was doing some research on legal highs, and I came across Salvia Divinorum. Has anyone ever experienced this herb?
If anyone of you have, please list how you smoked it, what effects it had on you and how much you smoked/chewed? I would really be grateful if someone would give me some precautions before I get these leaves. And is it really necessary to have a sitter before you break through? Thanks for reading my bullshit.


later
 #2 
Old 2002-06-10, 20:26
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum

hmmm, salvia is strange, i have smoked it many times, your best off with the extract, 5 or 10x, but be warned it will fuck you up. The best way to describe it is, this strange kind of energy courses through your body, and your mind feels like its running sideways, i dont know, its hard to describe, but worth it, i have had success with astral projection while on salvia, only for a few min, but i was not in my body, i was above it, if you dont like tripping stay away, if you do have fun and be careful

this is not a "party" drug, its a tool for self and world exploration, enjoy
 #3 
Old 2002-06-10, 21:26
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum

yeah the extract is definately the way to go
 #4 
Old 2002-06-10, 21:46
Hackcrackandbombboy Hackcrackandbombboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum

Hey thanks. Yeah thats what I want it for, to explore the depths of my inner mind and find out what is beyond this skull of mine. I have just read some personal experiences from people at erowid.org and it seems like I need to slow down and be calm before I toke up. What I plan to do if I can't get off using a gravity bong (concentrated smoke or something), I am going to make some fortified leaves using isopropyl alcahol. Like I said before I only got the hoffman/wessner leaves, no extracts or anything. Will I still be able to get the full S-A-L-V-I-A rating system off of just smoking the leaves?
Thanx

later
 #5 
Old 2002-06-11, 09:20
GreaterEvil GreaterEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Salvia Divinorum

I bought some x10 stuff. It didn't really do much for me other then give me a slight buzz for about 20 min, but some people trip hard on it, it effects people in different ways. Good luck!

-GreaterEvil
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics