About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-06, 03:28
Alone Alone is offline
Regular
 
Default Nutmeg??

I want to take nutmeg, but i have a few questions...

I have 28g or so of ground nutmeg. I didn't ground it myself though, it is just in a container I found in my house that I am sure my parents bought from the store...is that ok?

Also, I can't imagine downing that stuff. is there any good ways to make the taste not so bad.

I will still do it even if it does taste bad, but just wanting some good ideas if there are any
 #2 
Old 2002-06-06, 04:01
Regular
 
Yami no tensai
Default Re: Nutmeg??

Don't fucking do that dumb shit. That is unless you already have a liver donation lined up for you. If so then by all means proceed.
 #3 
Old 2002-06-06, 04:49
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nutmeg??

I agree, dont even THINK about trying it. Im speaking from experiance, omg, dont do it...
 #4 
Old 2002-06-06, 09:15
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nutmeg??

it hasd to be whole, not ground, and it has to be fresh, so it cant have been hanging on your parents spice rack for years
 #5 
Old 2002-06-06, 14:54
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nutmeg??

quote:
Originally posted by maddcow007:
I agree, dont even THINK about trying it. Im speaking from experiance, omg, dont do it...


maddcow, i was thinking about doing it also, could you describe waht happened to you/what you exerienced?

i already know its sorta gonna suck, but its just curiosity now, i have to see what its all about

 #6 
Old 2002-06-06, 20:29
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nutmeg??

I'm going to get wired tonight and write the experiance for Erowid and Totse, if its used look for, "Nutmeg, The Devils Drug". I'll send it you're way if you wish.
 #7 
Old 2002-06-07, 05:57
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Nutmeg??

*Shrugs*

Maybe tomamrow night?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics