About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-06-01, 20:57
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Hurra!

Yesterday was a very very good day! I was walking around with my friends and we were smoking a corner. When all of a sudden I see a pile of green stems like 3 feet tall. I walk over and find out its clipping from someone's grow op. And low and behold the guy doesnt know how to clip the plants properly! He left like 6 ounces on the stems! Ahhh I love free pot! And without all the work of growing my own plants ! Hurra for morons who cant clip their plants!
 #2 
Old 2002-06-01, 21:15
grungymagician grungymagician is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hurra!

you're one lucky bastard!!
 #3 
Old 2002-06-01, 22:58
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hurra!

i cant see ANYONE leavign 6 oz behind!
 #4 
Old 2002-06-01, 23:09
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hurra!

I know, like WOW, thats a bit unbelivable.

Never The Less, Congrats.
 #5 
Old 2002-06-02, 12:36
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hurra!

Well done if you really did find that ammount!!!
Wish I could find 6Oz in someones clippings! oh well, guess i'm just gonna have to keep buying the potent shit, till I do find some!.
 #6 
Old 2002-06-03, 00:52
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hurra!

i just realized a few things. ONE, fi this was an oputdoor grow, why would the plants be harvested just before june? that makes no sense! TWO, if its an indoor grow, did this guy just throw a bunh of stems in a pile on the street? And also, if its an indoor grow, this person must have some skill and everything, to be able to grow way more then 6 oz. And with that skill I doubt hed jut leave behind 6oz! So the only logical explination would be an outdoor grow, however, harvesting in june is fucking bass-ackwards!

Sorry, just realized how bullshit your story sounds.
 #7 
Old 2002-06-04, 15:39
Xplicit Koncepts Xplicit Koncepts is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hurra!

it could have been outdoor and harvested now, depends on the weather where you are and the type of seed. It's very stupid to leave 6 Oz but a 3 ft pile of stalks with 2/3 leaves each could work...If this is genuine then you'll be sorted for half the summer...sounds unlikley though.
 #8 
Old 2002-06-08, 02:21
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Hurra!

Well, never the less I found 6 Oz. I dont care if you believe me kuz I still have 2 more Oz left! At anyrate I know its just shit dumb luck. But he had ALOT of stems and it was just a shitload of little buds about the size of the last joint on your thumb. A little adds up to alot in most cases .
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics