About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-24, 23:01
Silent_Smoker Silent_Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

O.K. so i just quit smoking pot (because im on Zoloft and my doc. said it would be harmful) if this is false let me know. Anyways......... Im gonna start selling pot and other thing and i wanted to know of some easy to make drugs,booze. Any recipes or advice on growing shrooms,poppies,Weed, etc.
is than any good pharm. pills that sell for a lot and are widely used. also price lists (selling) on different drugs... I have acess to a pharmacy were i can get some pills any advice would help ( I mean ANYTHING about easily obtainable drugs)
thanks alot

*Hits from the Bong*
"Later"
 #2 
Old 2002-04-24, 23:44
Regular
 
ATL, ho!
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

Ritalin is easy to get......doesn't turn that much of a profit. Why are you on zoloft now? cause pot made you depressed?
 #3 
Old 2002-04-24, 23:51
Silent_Smoker Silent_Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

no not the pot i just have a fucked up ife so got depressed.. not bacuase of the pot.

*Hits from the Bong*
"Later"
 #4 
Old 2002-04-25, 02:45
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

LMFAO!!!!!
OMFG!!!
Man, that is complete and utter bullshit!!! I've been taking Zoloft for a year and a half, and I smoke every day. It isn't harmfull AT ALL. You should tell your Doc that he/she is a fucking liar.
LoL, I still can't beleive that shit!
 #5 
Old 2002-04-25, 02:47
Silent_Smoker Silent_Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

thank god man !!!!!!!
i was gonna quit because of that and I love weed.. hey still gonna sell so know of any different things......
thanks alot

*Hits from the Bong*
"Later"
 #6 
Old 2002-04-25, 21:56
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

i'd sell whatever's popular in your area... and screw making it, just go out and buy it cheap (a lot = cheaper, if you find a nice dealer)

i'm gonna hopefully get a sheet of 100 hits of A for 100 dollars... and no body can find acid out here... $6 a hit or so is $500 profit minus what i eat
 #7 
Old 2002-04-25, 22:09
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

dont be mislead by amish people,,, nothing is cheaper than making your own
 #8 
Old 2002-04-25, 22:13
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

I don't think it is bad for you (zoloft + weed) but take it easy at the start when i was on zoloft (only for about 2 weeks, 3 weeks) i had a huge smoke and ended up sitting in my bathroom sweating even though it was cold, waiting to spew for about 2 hours...and i never get sick from smoking sooo.....
 #9 
Old 2002-04-25, 22:27
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

I thought Zoloft was for people who are depressed due to a chemical imbalance in their brain - I thought that if you were just depressed cause your life sucks, that it wouldn't help.

If that's the case then it probably isn't good for those who do have a chemical imbalance; Maybe that's why I almost died from it.

That would explane a lot.


I still bloody hate the stuff!, though.

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 04-25-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-04-25, 23:20
6C 6C is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

Buy Sleeping Pills containing...Shit, something like Dipheyhy...Something like that! Well anyways, crush the pills up and sell 100 mg for $5 at parties, it works!
 #11 
Old 2002-04-25, 23:47
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

Buy OTC drugs like Coricidn Cough and Cold or Dramamine... make em' powder and sell them. They will get you fucked out of your mind with the right dosage. About 8 Coricidin or 12 dramamine. Find some ignorant novice druggies and make a quick buck. Don't call by it's name though, make something up that way they don't think thier being ripped off. As for making drugs... they usually requires complex chemistry and such things of which I can be of no help.
 #12 
Old 2002-04-26, 00:00
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

You know? If I had ever gotten so "jones'n" for a head change and had bought something like said above, I would,now being older, be ashamed of myself! Here's my Creed:"Where's there a will, there is a way to get high everyday." That's been my Creed for-ever since I starting smoking weed. I never drunk a bottle of Robitussin and shit. Never. I fucking found the will, and found the way. That shit is not necessarily wrong. It is just weak, as far as your will. But then again. I am a natural-born capitalist. But still. I'm glad I refused to go there. Jesus! If you want a buzz cause none is around at least buy a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20! It being $2.99 is cheaper and more pleasant of a buzz! lol! Children. School bells are ringing.
 #13 
Old 2002-04-26, 17:04
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

The dextromethorphan buzz from Coricidin is potent and very pleasent. I would dare to say it is almost as good as reefer. As for Dramamine... It is an extremely strong hallucinogen when taken in large doses like 12. The high can be a little scary though. Forgeting what is real and what is the drug is very scary to the unexperienced tripper. Not as enjoyable to some. Some people might not have a readily available dealer or much money, these can be used as a last resort as well as an ocassional high. This may sound terribly ignorant, but what is mad dog?



[This message has been edited by Impulses (edited 04-26-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-04-26, 19:39
CRaZyAmishMaN CRaZyAmishMaN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

acid- let me rephrase myself...

i'm lazy, try to get a hookup, sell for more.

so, i guess i'm wrong, and now thinking about it making your own would be more profitable, if you have the motivation to get up and do stuff...
 #15 
Old 2002-04-27, 01:34
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Jamiroquai:
I never drunk a bottle of Robitussin and shit.

drank
 #16 
Old 2002-04-27, 22:50
Impulses Impulses is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: drugs, Drugs, Drugs !!!

You aint need to be making peoples grammar all better, Lokil.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics