About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-20, 09:49
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Happy 420!

HAPPY 420 everyone! I'm going to a party tomorow (its 1am here i still need to sleep ) and im gonna get totaly shitfaced off a half O of triples, a quarter of mush, a bottle of vodka, a few hits of acid, and perhaps some methadone to top the night of! Everyone post what your all up today this wonderful time of year!
 #2 
Old 2002-04-20, 10:23
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

Yup. its 1:23 AM my time now.

Happy 4:20!
 #3 
Old 2002-04-20, 12:20
segue segue is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

happy 420!!! hell yeah at this time it is exactly four twenty where i am, smoke it if ya got it come here four foot bong...
 #4 
Old 2002-04-20, 16:54
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

so far ive smoked a whole ounce since 12 and not by myself and just like 2 hours ago i popped a bean so im feeling pretty good right now
 #5 
Old 2002-04-20, 20:03
r0k r0k is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

the X has seemed to destroy any buzz from herb ive had and has made me quite hyper
 #6 
Old 2002-04-20, 21:17
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

forgive me ignorence & I Don't mean to sound stupid, but whats all this 420 stuff?? obviously your on about the date, but whats so special about this day??
 #7 
Old 2002-04-20, 22:06
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

www.420.com
 #8 
Old 2002-04-21, 07:28
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

I took at much soma as humanly possible without falling into a coma. I took something for that too.

Basically roamed around Japantown making people upset. I don't remember much.

Talked to Lost on the phone for a bit. She seems like a cool chick.


I've spent the last 3 days in a daze 'cause I found a cheap source for said pills.

PS-I do still troll from time to time to make sure certain people i don't like aren't posting.

If you've ever been on a bus next to a guy who can't stop shaking, that was me.

LKDSHFLK:ASEHGJFTH:WTEIOFKH" OW
 #9 
Old 2002-04-21, 09:38
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

AARRGGGHHH!!! FUCK!

My friend said that we were all going out tonight to smoke up & do crazy shit (he would sell me sum gud shit (I live in B.C )), but he dissapeared! I phoned his place 10 times and no responce!

it's 12:34AM And 4:20 just ended.

That asshole! god, this was the biggest dissapointment! Not a single fucking thing happened all day! Fuck!!, Shit !,Fuck!!

GRAAAGHGH!!! FUCK FUCK!!! FUCK!!!

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 04-21-2002).]
 #10 
Old 2002-04-21, 09:46
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKKFUCKFUCFK
UCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!
Im gOnnA KhILL y0U aLL!!

I nEED mY m3DiKhaTi0n!!!

[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 04-21-2002).]
 #11 
Old 2002-04-21, 11:23
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

weirdo
 #12 
Old 2002-04-21, 11:29
Silent_Smoker Silent_Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

quote:
Originally posted by Rat_Bastard:
AARRGGGHHH!!! FUCK!

My friend said that we were all going out tonight to smoke up & do crazy shit (he would sell me sum gud shit (I live in B.C )), but he dissapeared! I phoned his place 10 times and no responce!

it's 12:34AM And 4:20 just ended.

That asshole! god, this was the biggest dissapointment! Not a single fucking thing happened all day! Fuck!!, Shit !,Fuck!!

GRAAAGHGH!!! FUCK FUCK!!! [b]FUCK!!!


[This message has been edited by Rat_Bastard (edited 04-21-2002).][/B]


That sucks dude !!!
i got hooked up with pot at the last minute
so.(but yeah ive had those days many a times)

Well hope your days are filled with better 4:20's and some croniC ass danK!

*hITS FROM the bong*
"Later"
 #13 
Old 2002-04-21, 20:58
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

Dont feel so bad rat, I live in vancouver too and almost the same thing happend to me yesterday. I went out got all this pot and acid, finnaly found my friends at around 7pm. Then we smoked quite a bit and dropped all the acid got really really fucked and then they just sort of disapeared... Really hard to splane considering I was fucked out of my tree at the time. But around 9pm i had to head back home kuz i had nothing to do. And I was wigged out on acid... Not good when you have a mother at home!
Blah! What a bust! Perhaps we should meet and smoke a few spliff to heal our hurts.
 #14 
Old 2002-04-21, 21:29
Regular
 
The land of milk and honey
Default Re: Happy 420!

Yep, 420 rules. I celebrated mainly from friday night on through saturday in the morning. There was about eight of us who collectively had about 2 ounces. phew. All i remember is counting down till 12:00 am on saturday and then yelling 420 as i was hitting a joint. sweet.
 #15 
Old 2002-04-22, 04:39
PureEvil PureEvil is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

I spaced and it was like 4:23 so we just set the clock back to 4:19, damn we're cheaters
 #16 
Old 2002-04-23, 04:43
Burnout Burnout is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

This 420 was the best i ever had.. i got up early in the morning and spent 2 days out at the bob marley music festival.. we smoked all day.. and the cops couldnt really do anything about people smoking.. great music.. high all day.. could anyone ask for a better weekend? Not i.

-Burnout
 #17 
Old 2002-04-23, 13:23
klue92 klue92 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Happy 420!

beautiful enjoy it wish we were here lol
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics