About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-04, 06:21
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default I FOUND ACID!

Thats right... after two years acid finally re-surfaced! I bought two brown micro-dots today. Gonna dream about dropping them tommorow. Let you guys know how it turns outt.
 #2 
Old 2002-04-04, 06:27
Severian Severian is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I FOUND ACID!

damn you!

Have fun!
 #3 
Old 2002-04-04, 07:42
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I FOUND ACID!

*envys PsychoTropic*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics