About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-04-02, 04:04
the creator the creator is offline
Regular
 
Default caffeine

I just purchased 4 ounces of pure caffeine from a chemical supply company. It is just a white powder that looks all most like cocaine. How safe is this stuff for human consumption? The bottle says "For Laboratory or MFG. use only" but then again all of my chemicals do. I didnt think you could purchase pure caffeine but I guess I was wrong. The bottle says "CAFFEINE C8H10N402" so I know it is the real thing.

[This message has been edited by the creator (edited 04-02-2002).]
 #2 
Old 2002-04-02, 05:26
Silent_Smoker Silent_Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: caffeine

Could you tell me where you got that exactly?
thanks alot if you can help

*Hits from the Bong*
"Later"
 #3 
Old 2002-04-02, 16:45
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: caffeine

I believe pure caffiene is toxic to humans... I could be wrong.
 #4 
Old 2002-04-03, 16:48
the creator the creator is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: caffeine

I bought it from a store by my house. The store is called Galoxy science and hobby.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics