|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2002-03-30, 02:07
|
midi junky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Attn. Meth "Chemists"
I've heard of a certain type of chicken feed that cointains mass amounts of pseudo-ephedrine, used to Increase egg laying in chickens. I was wondering if Anybody has heard of it, and if anybody knows which states have NOT banned the sale of it yet. So far, I know that most states in the west do Not allow it to be sold. Thank you
|
|
#2
 2002-03-30, 08:43
|
toeney 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Attn. Meth "Chemists"
sounds interesting..
id say australia hasnt caught on to it yet!
|
|
#3
 2002-03-31, 17:15
|
|
|
Re: Attn. Meth "Chemists"
You heard correct. A 50lb. bag can/will yield one pound of dope. However, you need a 55 gallon steel drum,a place in bumfuckEgypt, and cheesecloth. This cook makes a huge amount of smoke when it hits a certain stage during reacting for like 15-25 minutes. Which is why you need to be where no human-being is. It's kind of a dirty cook but it does produce a hefty yield. I've been around this cook quite a # of times but never knew the specifics since it requires a bit more cheistry savy than red&black or anhydrous. Well maybe not necessarily that but the dudes I were around were generous with their yield so I didn't care/need to ask ?'s or stand over their shoulder while they made up a batch. Chickens go from hatchling to slaughter in 45 days. Never sleeping along the way. Which is why the lights are on in chicken houses at night. And they have no relative view of what time of day it is outside. But yes you did remind me of a forgotten cook and never from what I've seen posted anywhere. On how to do it. I was around KKK backwoods boys when I spectated it. How they learned is a good question!
|
|
#4
 2002-04-02, 10:24
|
midi junky 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Attn. Meth "Chemists"
Thanks Jamiroquai, two other questions though; Any idea What it's called? Or where I could get it? From what I've heard, west coast places dont sell it, which is the reason i'm looking for it.
|
|
#5
 2002-04-02, 10:52
|
ma0r1e 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Attn. Meth "Chemists"
quote: Originally posted by toeney: sounds interesting..
id say australia hasnt caught on to it yet!
It is in Australia produce shops.
|
|
#6
 2002-04-02, 15:50
|
|
|
Re: Attn. Meth "Chemists"
quote: Originally posted by midi junky: Thanks Jamiroquai, two other questions though; Any idea What it's called? Or where I could get it? From what I've heard, west coast places dont sell it, which is the reason i'm looking for it.
Yes I do indeed do have an idea where to get it. I see you live in Springfield, Mo. So Tyson Chicken Inc. is familliar to you correct? Well those chicken houses are personally stocked with feed from Tyson themselves! Why?! Now you know! Going to a CoOp is no good so don't even bother there. Find some chicken house in the country. Go to it at like 3:30 a.m. and just walk in one and fill-up your burlap sack! One question though:"How you gonna make it?!" Know something I don't know?! If so then right on, and good luck man!!
|
|
#7
 2002-04-03, 20:45
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Attn. Meth "Chemists"
You make it by reducing the pseudo of course. If the chicken feed contains it, just extract and choose a reduction method. Just because you get it from chicken feed doesn't mean you have to make it differently. The extracting process yes, but the actuall reduction, no. Pseudo is pseudo.
[This message has been edited by madchemist (edited 04-03-2002).]
|
|
#8
 2002-04-03, 20:48
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Attn. Meth "Chemists"
However, it would really suck if the feed contained l-psuedo, in which case it is useless.
|
|
#9
 2002-04-04, 05:07
|
JCX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Attn. Meth "Chemists"
I doubt it, because if one were going to cook to produce such large quantities, I would assume that they would make sure they were using d-pseudo before they started to cook. Then again, it was KKK members, whose average IQ is just slightly less than the number of empty beer cans on the floor of their truck at any given time.
|
|
#10
 2002-04-04, 16:55
|
|
|
Re: Attn. Meth "Chemists"
quote: Originally posted by JCX: I doubt it, because if one were going to cook to produce such large quantities, I would assume that they would make sure they were using d-pseudo before they started to cook. Then again, it was KKK members, whose average IQ is just slightly less than the number of empty beer cans on the floor of their truck at any given time.
In worldly politics and shit yes their I.Q. is about room temp. However, these fuckers are hardly ever caught by the law for cooking which they've done since the 60's and also have held onto their gatlin guns and M-60's etc. . The dudes I knew did not know I am Jewish(whew!) or they'd never let me in their world. My best friends' Dad is who introduced me into that world. In High School he was our weed hook-up. Homegrown Amsterdam Seed Bank shit that litterally gave good reason for classifying Cannabis as a narcotic! lol! They (KKK) know more than you think!
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|