About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-29, 13:38
Regular
 
Default Canadian counterculture..........

Good buzzes,cheap buds(killer shit @that!),great beer,nice people,and honorable dealers. Just got back from B.C. and fuckin'-A! Eh? lol! It seemed straight all the way around. No "crack-head" bullshit etc.! I found 20 hectares for $10,000 U.S. Think I might buy it and build me a tee-pee! Courteous cops as well. Cheers! To all of you up there! I will be back........
 #2 
Old 2002-03-29, 15:48
Arthur Arthur is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Canadian counterculture..........

B.C is definitely the best place up here to buy weed, and I'm proud to say that where I live, Kitchener Ontario, has probably the 2nd or 3rd best weed cuz a lot of the orientals who run the industry in B.C have come to Kitchener and theyre definitely takin over, we always have good shit. Lotta hydro.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-29, 21:34
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Canadian counterculture..........

I've been trying to tell people this for years. Canada is mad good!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics