About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-28, 03:45
InaneStoner InaneStoner is offline
Regular
 
Default cigars

I heard from one of my friends your not really supposed to inhale cigar smoke, just taste the flavour of the smoke in your mouth without inhaling. Is this true?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-28, 08:01
VatoDave VatoDave is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigars

Inhaling cigars can make some people sick
and problably isn't that good for you.

The idea behind cigars is that you pull the smoke into your mouth and hold it. Taste and enjoy the flavor and blow it out and the smoke is so thick from the cigars that after you blow it out you have a thick cloud of smoke around you so when you breath you are inhaling the smoke and getting your nicotine fix.
Usually when i smoke cigars i inhale part of the time but i usually will smoke the big fatty cigars so i think if i inhaled the whole time while smoke I would get sick but i don't wanna find out.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-28, 22:29
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigars

When i smoke cigars i usually inhale like half way then blow it up.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-29, 04:51
SUPERKILLER1911 SUPERKILLER1911 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigars

i just dont inhale.I get my savor on
 #5 
Old 2002-03-29, 07:52
r007 ph07oN r007 ph07oN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigars

i inhale any and all smoke. period.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-29, 18:26
BooBooBear BooBooBear is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigars

I have been told that you aren't supposed to inhale cigar smoke at all. I have never had problem at all with doing it, but it may just depend on the person. I tried holding the smoke in my mouth to savor the taste but it never does much for me. Maybe I jus smoke cheap cigars or maybe I have just burnt away my tase buds from smoking a pack of ciggarettes a day fo the last 12 years.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics