About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-26, 10:12
omnesion omnesion is offline
Regular
 
Default How do you synthesize a benzodiazepine?

Does anyone happen to know how to make any type of benzodiazepine? If not, do you know where I might find this information? Thanks in advance.
 #2 
Old 2002-03-26, 10:23
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do you synthesize a benzodiazepine?

It's tricky as all fuck! We are talking a seven membered heterocyclic ring with ketone fused to an aromatic ring with other wacky things hanging off like a benzyl, some of the better ones have an aditional ring with azide linkages in it off of the seven membered one.

You can find a synthesis or two on Rhodiums website, I have one around here in my ACS psychoactives book but it is too late(1:30) to dig it out and type it in.

 #3 
Old 2002-03-26, 15:28
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do you synthesize a benzodiazepine?

Shit that sounds scary!
 #4 
Old 2002-03-26, 15:44
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do you synthesize a benzodiazepine?

how is that scary?
 #5 
Old 2002-03-26, 18:23
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do you synthesize a benzodiazepine?

*runs and hides from the scary chemistry talk*

yeah, http://rhodium.ws and good luck! not one of the easier procedures out there from my understanding. then again, im not a chemist. why am i even posting here??
 #6 
Old 2002-03-27, 00:18
omnesion omnesion is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do you synthesize a benzodiazepine?

Thanks for the response guys! Shit man, does anyone actually KNOW anyone who has synthesized Diazepam or Clonazepam? They are saying that it's fairly straightforward, but it looks like a bitch to me. And I thought I knew something about organic chemistry! Oh well...something to aspire to. I think I'll try Cheapskates methaqualone synthesis...maybe!
 #7 
Old 2002-03-27, 00:43
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do you synthesize a benzodiazepine?

Only in your dreams of course! To actually do that synth would be illegal, so it would probaly bee safer to do it in your dreams
 #8 
Old 2002-03-28, 08:13
ok405 ok405 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do you synthesize a benzodiazepine?

The "bee" thing seems to be showing up more in threads about chemistry......
 #9 
Old 2002-03-28, 17:36
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: How do you synthesize a benzodiazepine?

wonder why....?
 #10 
Old 2002-03-31, 15:28
Regular
 
Default Re: How do you synthesize a benzodiazepine?

quote:
Originally posted by acidmelt:
Only in your dreams of course! To actually do that synth would be illegal, so it would probaly bee safer to do it in your dreams


Or just go get a Rx for it. Xanax is fucking cheap at the pharmacy! I give $17.50 for 90 blues a month. And no cop can take it away. If you all need some input on what to say to a shrink in order to get it post a ? about it and I'll show you the way------->! No joke!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics