About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-22, 08:24
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Morphine

Is extracting morpine hcl from otc worth it?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-22, 08:38
dav29au dav29au is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

is otc over the counter?
if you are talking about morphine it's avalible only on perscription.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-22, 12:01
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

where are you finding this morph?
 #4 
Old 2002-03-22, 18:00
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

i want sum
 #5 
Old 2002-03-22, 20:23
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

"Kaolin and morphine mix" its used for diarrhoea.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-22, 22:53
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

i never knew the shits could taste so good
 #7 
Old 2002-03-23, 00:42
milEh milEh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

yes, yes it is worth it
 #8 
Old 2002-03-23, 03:16
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

I thought Morphine was Rx only. Can anyone confirm?
 #9 
Old 2002-03-23, 17:29
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

Tanna- why waste your time, if you can travel then i'll get a bottle 4 u???
 #10 
Old 2002-03-23, 17:43
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

I can travel but derby is a little far for morphine. If you ever come around these ways then we should link up.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-24, 04:23
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

Where abouts are your parts then???
 #12 
Old 2002-03-24, 21:19
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

Ipswich
 #13 
Old 2002-03-24, 21:38
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

hmm i think i will be the first one to point out the narcy implications which could be lurking here
 #14 
Old 2002-03-24, 22:23
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

What do ya mean by narcy implications??
Tanna- your right ipswich is pretty far, but if im ever down your way i'll b sure 2 let you know, k!
 #15 
Old 2002-03-24, 22:42
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

like dont hook people you find on the internet up they could be narcs or piggies
 #16 
Old 2002-03-25, 19:59
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

I know what your sayin, I dont think its really an issue in this case tho!! but nice one anyways.
 #17 
Old 2002-03-25, 22:49
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

It seems nobody has taken the time to answer my question, so i will go on assuming Morphine is Rx only.
 #18 
Old 2002-03-26, 00:19
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Morphine

Morphine is Rx only; and damn hard to get at that.

Besides [I am beginnning to feel like a broken record] Don't mess with opiates for recreation. Period. You will like it. You will like it too much/ You will get addicted; if not sooner, then later. I assure you.
 #19 
Old 2002-03-26, 01:13
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

Sheesh, do you lecture everyone who wants to try opiates?
 #20 
Old 2002-03-26, 05:47
styx666 styx666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

Well, since I'm already addicted to opiates, what's the brand name on this "Kaolin/Morphine diarhea medicine"?
 #21 
Old 2002-03-26, 06:23
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

Metaphysicist, I personally find stimulants faaar more addicting than opiates...
 #22 
Old 2002-03-26, 16:23
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

The brand name is...
"CARE, Kaolin and morphine mixture"

�1 for a 200ml bottle, 20mg of morphine hcl, 20g of light kaolin bp, 10g sodium bicarbonate bp, ethanol.
 #23 
Old 2002-03-26, 17:57
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

listen to what meta says thats all i can say kiddies, he knows what hes talking about
 #24 
Old 2002-03-26, 20:55
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

Opiates are fuckin heavy, but good fun!!
 #25 
Old 2002-03-27, 02:59
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Morphine

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoTropic:
Metaphysicist, I personally find stimulants faaar more addicting than opiates...


You've never had an opiate addiction, then.

Don't try to tell me that you have, because anyone who has had/does have an opiate addiction would not be saying such crap.

Speed is only mentally addicting.

When you find yourself in a position where you have any or all of the following:

severe stomach cramps

the sh*ts

can't find a position that's comfortable, because all of your muscles feel like they need to be contracted & expanded at the same time

are cold but as soon as you put a cover on you're too hot

Are so emotionally on edge that a commercial for feminine hygiene products can bring you to tears

when you want to just die so that it will all stop

when you are ready and willing to sell your grandmother for just a little bit of what it is that will take away the pain, for even a brief moment


Only then can you tell me that you've been addicted to something, and not until.

All of you sanctimonious shits who say 'Oh, oh, I've done speed every day for a month, but I got over my addiction' or 'I've been smoking pot for years and it wasn't too hard to beat that addiction' or worse 'There is no such thing as addiction: it's all in your head'. - These people really piss me off. They think they know it all and have all the answers [Iam not trying to claim that I have them - I don't and I know I never will].
These kind of people have never even come close to what a real addiction is, or have someone close to them fall victim to an addiction and have to watch how it swallows them and spits them out; sometimes very quickly, sometimes over a long period of time, but it always happens.

here? Yeah, I suppose I am. But if you had the experiences with this stuff that I've had in my life you would think not.

---------------------------------------------

Several years ago I had a roommate, several years younger than myself, who was one of those who insisted that addiction was only in the head of the person; that he had done just about every drug and assured me that he could do any drug and never get addicted, because he was too strong willed for it to happen. And this just after a mutual friend had quit cold turkey. And he witnessed this guys 5 days of hell. Still, he said, he could do heroin and not get addicted: since there was no such thing.

Well unfortunately for us both I was younger and tended to act without much thought of consequences.

Because out of everything I've done in this life, what I did I will regret for the rest of it; I think it is the worse thing I've ever done and if there's any karmic action that will make my soul burn in hell, this would be it:

I bet him he couldn't do heroin for a month and not get addicted [no needles involved, he just smoked it]. It was simple: he had to smoke at least a quarter gram a day. After smoking for 30 days, he had another 30 days in which alls he need do was to show me that he could go 5 days in a row without doing any - and without any problem from not doing any. If he won I was to pay his share of the rent for a year. If I won all he had to do was to sincerely admit that there was such a thing as addiction. Being as young and sure of himself as he was he took the challenge. At the beginning I actively encouraged him do go ahead and smoke more. Soon enough he didn't need my encouragement, and not much later was doing more than the bet required.

All the way until the end he was still sure and indeed insisted that it was no problem, and was I all set to pay the whole rent for a year.

Well the 30 days ended and , needless to say, he lost the bet. The 31st day was smoking some before lunch time. But that was only finishing off what he had left, he said. Then he was buying some more, telling me that he had 30 days to prove it. Towards the end of that 30 days he did try. That was when he began to learn just what he had got himself into.

He admitted the fact of addiction. He also went through a lot of stuff to try to quit [he still figured that since he'd only been doing it for a short time he could still get off a bit easier than had he been doing it for years - which is a bit true, but it still takes a great effort].
After a while he gave up trying to quit and just tried to re-work his life around it. But that, too, was doomed to fail. He started smoking more and more. His girlfriend finally left him [she was too afraid that she would be dragged into being addicted herself.
Came a time that I had to move out, things just got too f**ked up; he became a bit unhinged and he started to blame me for his situation, which, in all honesty, I have to take a good deal of responsibility for. True, he was a big boy [he was 24 at the time] and made his own decisions. But I knew for a fact what would happen to him, yet I still actively encouraged him to do it. It was no doubt a f**ked up thing for me to do. But I knew people whose lives were messed up from addiction. I had a good friend who had recently died from an overdose, and I had just helped another friend quit cold turkey [we both had helped this guy, as mentioned]. So when this guy continuously sat there and insisted that there was no such thing as addiction it really made me angry. And, like I said, I was younger and thus didn't bother looking down the road to see where my actions might lead - I most certainly would never do that to [most] anyone now, and I still ache when I think about what I did to this guy.

BTW, the last that I heard [a couple of years ago] this guy was still addicted, even after going through a couple of attempts to quit on his own [including his own cold turkey] and even two tries at an expensive rehab that his Dad paid for.

Let me tell you: it is not not easy to go on with your own life knowing that you had a major part in ruining someone else's.

Granted, it was many years ago and it doesn't keep me awake at night [anymore]. Nor is it a major factor in my emotional make up. I've come to terms with it. I mean, he didn't have to take the bet.

[b]Well sorry about the length of this. I hadn't really planned to tell this story; it's not one of the prouder moments of my life.
I figured, though, that by knowing this, and knowing what you already know about me, some of you might understand why I react like I do here.

Of course, some of you won't, and other's won't care. I guess it really doesn't matter one way or another.

Except in this respect [as clich� as this is bound to sound]: If just one person decides not to mess with opiates for recreation and thus never becomes addicted, then it is not a wasted effort.
Am I over reacting
 #26 
Old 2002-03-27, 03:00
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Morphine

quote:
Originally posted by CulexuS:
Sheesh, do you lecture everyone who wants to try opiates?


Yes.
 #27 
Old 2002-03-28, 16:09
Tanna Tanna is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

thanx for the replies, now i got to find an extraction method which is suitable.

quandary- your the only person to say something of absolutely no relevance, go join www.bombshock.com your kinda people over their.
 #28 
Old 2002-03-28, 16:49
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

err thanks but no thanks
 #29 
Old 2002-03-28, 17:41
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Morphine

I find you posts of no relevance to be quite funny!!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics