About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-16, 05:43
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Any thing else?

Any thing else that I can extract from medication?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-16, 07:58
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Any thing else?

Yes.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-16, 18:40
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Any thing else?

LoL. Could you give me a few examples? I have been researching other meds I have but nothing much has come up. Cept stupid recipies for things like meth. Which I'm sure wouldn't work or would blow me up. And I am aware that I'm asking a very vague question.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-16, 18:46
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Any thing else?

this is retarded. you can extract anything, the question is 'why would you want to'? a lot of the time there is no need for it (unless they add a shit load of acetom. like in painkillers and stuff) your question is way to general for anyone to give you a decent answer. just eat the meds and save your time.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-16, 21:18
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Any thing else?

LoL alright alright, I'll make a list of all the med I have and I'll put it up.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-17, 05:51
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Any thing else?

You can basically extract anything from anything. Most of the time it's mad hard though. And unless your talking about OTC crap with shitloads of extra shit in there, just pop the pills. That's what they were meant for. LoL, basically, read the above post.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-17, 10:47
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Any thing else?

there is lots of extra non helpful crap in most pills, if you can extract the harsh shit then all the better
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics