About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-14, 06:52
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Codeine

Ok, I have extracted about 400 mg of codeine in the past 2 hours. I was wondering if anyone has ever distilled the codeine water to make powder? If this works tell me, or else I'll just have to store it in bottles. (already have 2 Sobe bottles full)
 #2 
Old 2002-03-14, 07:15
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Codeine

If you want to know how much you actually extracted or have it in a smaller form then evaporate the water off, otherwise just leave it in solution.
 #3 
Old 2002-03-15, 05:40
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Codeine

Just incase anyone cares... DONT TAKE THIS AT SCHOOL! Holy shit.. I took 200mg at school and got so shit faced that I had to just lay in the hall for 2 classes and lunch... Got sent home by the phuking counciler... Bastard...
 #4 
Old 2002-03-15, 19:32
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Codeine

How do you keep track of how much codeine is in your bottles? And how are you suposed to dose? Just take a swig and hope you don't die?
 #5 
Old 2002-03-16, 01:49
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Codeine

i say it time and time again..

doing drugs at school is STUPID.

recreational drugs should be an at-home assignment only.

On a seperate note tho- if 400 mg is 2 sobe bottles full, that means you drank an entire sobe bottle of diluted codeine? That really is a shitload.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-16, 02:10
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Codeine

I'm aware hehehe I grew up on t3's tho so they have very little affect on me.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-16, 18:43
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Codeine

Last night I made a really really concentrated mix of codeine. I made it same way as last time, but I put it in a flat dish and let the water evaporate. Then I scraped the codeine off and disolved it in a small amount of water. Which worked perfectly. So now I only have to drink 40ml of the crapy tasting water to get really really really fucked
 #8 
Old 2002-03-16, 18:53
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Codeine

Oh, and on an other note. If you take a gravol(motion sickness pill) about 20 mins after you take codeine. You have absolutly no problems with the sickness that acompanies the high.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics