About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-11, 06:43
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default HUMAN COMBUSTION

THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE NOT VIEWED THIS, THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL HAS AIRED A HOUR LONG EPISODE ON THE TOPIC OF "SPONTANOUS HUMAN COMBUSTION" ATLEAST TWICE OVER THE PAST COUPLE MONTHS.

SUGGESTED THROUGHOUT THE DOCUMENTARY IS THAT THE HUMAN DIGESTIVE SYSTEM PRODUCES A NONREACTIVE FORM OF PHOSPURUS (SP) WHICH COULD POSSBILY BE THE CAUSE OF THIS RARE PHENOMONUM (SP).

OFF TO ANOTHER SUBJECT...

WHAT IF ANYTHING USEFUL CAN I EXTRACT FROM HUMAN WASTE PRODUCTS? WHETEVER IT BE URINE OR FECAL MATTER.
 #2 
Old 2002-03-11, 06:45
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

I hate you so much. Why are you wasting people's time with your bullshit. Go away!
 #3 
Old 2002-03-11, 07:01
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

Wasting people's time?

The begining to understanding is ASKING questions!

You sir! Must be a complete HARD ON!

Please if you don't have anything USEFUL to add to the topic then post somewhere else, perferable in the BITCH AND MOAN section!
 #4 
Old 2002-03-11, 07:53
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

You are the kind of attention seeking shit that we don't like around here. Questions or not, the ones you are asking denote a lazyness and a lack of common sense. I've read all of you posts in your little posting spree and I have to agree with the sentiment of "I hate you so much".

Normally I don't think age should have any bearing on who posts here but you might just single handedly change my mind.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-11, 08:13
milEh milEh is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

just wondering if this is gonna turn into another nutmeg, crack, and whatever the other one was escapade
 #6 
Old 2002-03-11, 14:09
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

My Gosh, you really are the fuckwit everyone thinks you are...

My advice is to end it all. painfully. preferably in a pool of your own faeces nad blood in a back alley somewhere....with the chainsaw still spinning around inside your neck.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-11, 18:14
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

Tryptamine!!!

Are you naturally this mean, rude and inconsiderate towards others or did this develope over time?



MEAN MEAN MAN!

I'm sorry I have lot's of great ideas and I feel the need to post them.

MEAN MEAN! YOU ARE SO MEAN!
 #8 
Old 2002-03-11, 18:20
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

hahahah poop i love you! please wont you tell us who you really are, i respect you so much man.
 #9 
Old 2002-03-11, 18:46
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

Poop, you really are a fuckin dick!
 #10 
Old 2002-03-11, 19:13
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

ok poop after viewing all your other psots i know think you are a stupid fuck with no life
 #11 
Old 2002-03-11, 21:26
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

It all depends on who you are Poop, I can tell what someone is like based on what they post. You seem a little eager yet undisiplined and lacking in common sense. I'm sure you are a great person and you have a capacity to learn but your little attention seeking spee irritated the hell out of me.

Think then type, feel free to share your ideas, but the wacko shit is old.

I apologize for being mean.
 #12 
Old 2002-03-11, 22:48
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Poop:
I'm sorry I have lot's of great ideas and I feel the need to post them.

B]


good ideas to who?? your ideas are a bunch of crap to ppl who know.
 #13 
Old 2002-03-12, 00:33
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

poop YOU ARE FUCKING RETARDED why would you try and smoke your own shit you fuckin retard
 #14 
Old 2002-03-12, 02:15
crazycraig5150 crazycraig5150 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

I DOUBT ANY USABLE CHEMICALS OR PRECIOUS METALS ARE LEFT IN SAVEABLE QUANTITY AFTER THE BODY HAS BEEN BURNT TO ASHES. WOULDN'T YOU THINK MORTUARIES DID THAT, IF IT WAS WORTHWHILE?
 #15 
Old 2002-03-12, 02:24
crazycraig5150 crazycraig5150 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

AFTER VIEWING A FEW POSTS OF YOURS, MAY I ASSUME THAT YOU SPEND ALOT OF FREE TIME GETTING HIGH? IF SO; YOU COULD EVAPORATE YOUR URINE AND THRU FILTERS CLEAN LARGE QUANTITIES OF DRIED URINE WITH ACETONE, MEK, OR DENATURED ALCOHOL. THEN SNORT OR SMOKE THE DRIED RESIDUE. ARE YOU A FECALPHILIAC? YOU TALK ABOUT EXCREMENT QUITE OFTEN.
 #16 
Old 2002-03-12, 03:02
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HUMAN COMBUSTION

Human combustion has nothing to do with drugs, so it doesnt belong in this forum. Turn off your caps -lock. I am closing this topic too.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics