About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-11, 06:16
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default AMT, DPT, DIPT, 5-MEO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT

Anyone experienced with these care to share experiences, doses, methods of use, etc, etc, and please don't post any sources, we need to few remaining ones to stay alive.
 #2 
Old 2002-03-13, 07:04
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AMT, DPT, DIPT, 5-MEO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT

Maybe no one has tried any of these... but I find that hard to believe...
 #3 
Old 2002-03-13, 17:34
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AMT, DPT, DIPT, 5-MEO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT

I have done 5meodipt, and 5meodmt. Good visuals with the dipt, but a very uncomfortable body load. i would get the hcl salt if i were you (that works better orally). i got some freebase 5meodipt recently and a bunch of people took it orally and didnt get anything, but it works good for smoking. AND the dmt is just very intense. you will either love it or hate it.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-14, 02:19
psycho0_1 psycho0_1 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AMT, DPT, DIPT, 5-MEO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT

AMT only twice at about 20mg or so
a bit speedy with visuals
5meoDMT very intense smoking it
goes well snorting while on AMT and Foxy
5meoDIPT a bit visual acid-type mind
and yeah uncomfortable body load, goes well with AMT tho

btw, can anyone tell me whether AMT is still legal in Australia, please?
thanx
 #5 
Old 2002-03-14, 08:17
ILoveMNardo ILoveMNardo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AMT, DPT, DIPT, 5-MEO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT

I've taken AMT at about 75mg a few times. Pretty crazy. I stayed up all night listening to music and walking around alot. I had some cool visuals and felt pretty speedy. It also had the emotional feelings that you get from Ecstasy. Pretty fun stuff.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-14, 15:12
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AMT, DPT, DIPT, 5-MEO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT

www.erowid.org
 #7 
Old 2002-03-14, 18:37
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AMT, DPT, DIPT, 5-MEO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT

I know this riot, I was just looking for some personal opinions, erowid's trip reports are often confusing as hell.

I was also wondering if anyone had experience with the MAOI properties of AMT causing any problems... this is the only bad part of this one I can think of.

[This message has been edited by PsychoTropic (edited 03-14-2002).]
 #8 
Old 2002-03-14, 20:51
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AMT, DPT, DIPT, 5-MEO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT

If anyone knows any good suppliers for a U.S. citizen, send me an e-mail. I've read a lot about these drugs and they sound very interesting, but I can't seem to pin down a source.
 #9 
Old 2002-03-15, 06:44
PsychoTropic PsychoTropic is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: AMT, DPT, DIPT, 5-MEO-DMT, 5-MEO-DIPT

I truly hope no one tells him a source... UTFSE.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics