About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-11, 05:32
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default SMOKING POOP

THERE WAS A EPISODE OF THE X-FILES ON THE OTHER EVENING ABOUT COCK ROACHES. TOWARDS THE BEGINING OF THE EPISODE IT SHOWED A COUPLE KIDS APPEARANTLY UPSTAIRS IN A ATTIC EQUIPED WITH A SMALL LAB. THEY WERE SMOKING ANIMAL DUNG.

DOES THIS WORK?

LIKE I SAID IN MY POST FROM "BAD IDEAS" I'VE BEEN SAVING UP MY FECES FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS AND HAVE THREE LARGE TUPERWARE CONTAINERS FULL OF IT. THAT SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO GET ME HIGH FOR QUITE A WHILE IF I CAN SMOKE IT.

MEANWHILE I'VE BEEN STICKING TO GLUE BECAUSE IT IS COMMON AND CAN BE PURCHASED ANYWHERE.
 #2 
Old 2002-03-11, 06:13
CulexuS CulexuS is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

Holy shit... People like you scare me...
 #3 
Old 2002-03-11, 06:18
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

HEY CULEXUS...

WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE ME SCARE YOU?

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MUCH FREE TIME ON MY HANDS? OR

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I HEAR ABOUT OR THINK UP AN IDEA AND WANT TO COLLECT DATA, PERSUE AND LOOK AT THE PRO'S AND CON'S OF IT?

I ENJOY DRINKING AND BEING INTOXICATED. I'M WELL FAMILAR WITH THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS IT HAS ON MY BODY.

IF SMOKING ANIMAL OR MY FECES COULD PRODUCE A SIMULAR INTOXICATED STATE WITH LESS HARMFUL EFFECTS I WOULD BE ALL FOR IT. NOT TO MENTION PROBABALY LESS COST.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-11, 06:50
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

I usually save my shit up for a few months. Then when I have a couple of pounds, i pack it into my bong, and smoke away. It doesn't make much of an effect, unless you drink some gasoline afterwards. The enzyms in the gas mix with the molocules in the shit, and create what is known as "pharamendophaine", or PMD for short. This creates a mix of being drunk, and on acid. If the gas is higher then the shit in the gas/shit ratio, the acid like high will be increased. If the shit level is higher, the drunken feeling will be increased. You MUST drink at least 100ml of gas, per handful (its a rough estimate) of shit, or nothing will happen. Then you can fiddle with the ratio to create the prefered type ofr intoxication.

Note: If ANYONE at ANY-POINT during that thought something like, "Hmmm, wonder if it works?" then youshouldnt be doing srugs!

DONT ASK RETARDED QUESTIONS!
 #5 
Old 2002-03-11, 06:58
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

RETARDED QUESTIONS?

NOT ONLY DID I VIEW THIS "FECAL SMOKING LABATORY" ON A EPISODE OF THE X-FILES. I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THIS BEFORE OVER THE YEARS FROM OTHER SOURCES.

ASKING WHETEVER OR NOT THIS IS POSSBILE AND WHAT RESULTS (AS FAR AS INTOXICATION) THAT IT WOULD PRODUCE IS NOT "RETARDED".

I'M SURE SOMEONE HAS HEARD OF IT BEING MENTIONED BEFORE.

SO PLEASE SAVE YOUR "I'M SUCH A HARDON" REMARKS FOR THE NEXT POOR SOUL TO COME IN HERE AND ASK A QUESTION.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-11, 07:57
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

Is your keyboard broken dipshit? Maybe people that don't have any common sense should at least try and educate themselves in some chemistry before they do drugs. If not for their own health how 'bout so that they don't embarass themselves by posting dumb shit like this.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-11, 08:03
BiteMeProbation BiteMeProbation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

Dude, don't do it. Why would you fucking want to smoke shit? There are so many ways to get high, why resort to shit. Personally, I wouldn't huff anything either but if you're going to huff anything, try huffing "Dust Off." You can buy it at Radio Shack for about seven dollars. That glue is going to murder your brain.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-11, 08:04
BiteMeProbation BiteMeProbation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteMeProbation
Dude, don't do it. Why would you fucking want to smoke shit? There are so many ways to get high, why resort to shit. Personally, I wouldn't huff anything either but if you're going to huff anything, try huffing "Dust Off." You can buy it at Radio Shack for about seven dollars. That glue is going to murder your brain.
 #9 
Old 2002-03-11, 08:04
BiteMeProbation BiteMeProbation is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

Dude, don't do it. Why would you fucking want to smoke shit? There are so many ways to get high, why resort to shit. Personally, I wouldn't huff anything either but if you're going to huff anything, try huffing "Dust Off" computer cleaner. You can buy it at Radio Shack for about seven dollars. That glue is going to murder your brain.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-11, 13:37
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

BiteMe, you stupid little fuck, why post the same shit 3 times. Homophobic prick.

Man, you have some sick ideas of getting high. i'd rather trip on nutmeg that smoke waste products.
 #11 
Old 2002-03-11, 18:16
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

hey have any of you huys tried smoking grass? as in the real stuff from your garden? that shit is the bomb, but if you cant get any og that i suggest daisys, theyre pretty sweet aswell
 #12 
Old 2002-03-11, 18:19
I Love Poop I Love Poop is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

BiteMe,

Don't worry about MOJOPIN. He is a rude, inconsiderate, mean, jerk, like tryptamine.

Don't take these attacks personally..

But once again no one has answered my question from my original post. lol figures.
 #13 
Old 2002-03-11, 18:54
Crack-ed Crack-ed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

Wonder why no one answerd your question, maybe its because your a fuckin retarded, little, cock-sucking, annoying prick.

[This message has been edited by Crack-ed (edited 03-11-2002).]
 #14 
Old 2002-03-11, 19:07
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: SMOKING POOP

yeah that may of been funny if you had posted that once but the way your doing it its getting very annoying
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics