About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-10, 20:29
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default HELP!!!

My little brother smoked up a week ago and now has a drug test for his probation tuesday. I'm gonna give him some niacin and have him drink a lot of fluids. Any ideas on how I can get his piss to look like it wasn't doctored or better ideas than the one I'm throwing out here.

p.s. I know I said I was gone but I figure someone here might have some ideas as to what I can do. Plus I missed you folks. :P
 #2 
Old 2002-03-10, 21:06
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

vitamin b-12

[This message has been edited by Monkeyman666 (edited 03-10-2002).]
 #3 
Old 2002-03-10, 21:24
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

you have the right ideas, riotkid. keep him on alot of water, i mean just chuggin away until his test, b-12 should keep his pee lookin yellowish. niacin will make him hella uncomfortable. i dont know about its effectiveness. ive seen the 3 day water flush work beautifully a few times. make sure he is up for a few hours drinking water before his test.
 #4 
Old 2002-03-11, 15:26
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

He drank a gallon of water yesterday. He's been drinking lot's of cranberry juice and water. He's afraid to keep drinking water right up to the test because in the notice he got from the court they told him not to drink much water prior to it. I told him he's better off retaking the test than going to juvie. Fuckin' 'tard.

Blood is thicker than water but my brother is thicker than anyone I know.
 #5 
Old 2002-03-11, 16:23
The_Famicommie The_Famicommie is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

Why would they tell him not to drink too much water? Maybe they can't tell and they're trying to simply dissuade him from "cheating"?
 #6 
Old 2002-03-12, 17:03
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

It's all in his hands now I've done everything I can to help him. I'm gonna hit him in the back of the head w/ a two by four if the fucker fails.
 #7 
Old 2002-03-12, 19:21
crazycraig5150 crazycraig5150 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM PASSING TEST. I GOT CAUGHT PUFFING AT HIGH SCHOOL, AND IN ORDER NOT TO GET KICKED OUT, HAD TO PISS IN A CUP AND PASS. I DRANK SO MUCH WATER I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA POP, BUT I PASSED WITH A CLEAN TEST.
 #8 
Old 2002-03-13, 01:31
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: HELP!!!


You only really need to start drinking water the night before the test. But make sure that the B-12 is a mega dose; only then will it turn the piss yellow.

You can over do it on the water. There have been cases of people taking too much and getting sick [I don't recall if it's water poison, or what it's called. Let's just leave it at 'too much water'. I'd look it up, but it's time to go home and my ride is about to leave.]

I've been doing the drug test thing for years and it does work [if you do it right].
 #9 
Old 2002-03-13, 04:51
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

quote:
Originally posted by junglist:
you have the right ideas, riotkid. keep him on alot of water, i mean just chuggin away until his test, b-12 should keep his pee lookin yellowish. niacin will make him hella uncomfortable. i dont know about its effectiveness. ive seen the 3 day water flush work beautifully a few times. make sure he is up for a few hours drinking water before his test.


i thought niacin was a B vitamin. Oh and what works better than just plain B-12 to color your piss is these vitamins they sell at health food stores. It's called "Mega-Teen" or some shit. Just look for something with all of a "healthy active" teenager's daily reccomended amount of vitamins and shit. Even the regualr dose of that stuff makes my piss really yellow. I've been doing a little research on the topic lately because i thought i was going to have to take a drug test soon (and i smoke in copious amounts) but then someone changed their mind. now i dont have to worry about it.
 #10 
Old 2002-03-13, 12:07
Damsterdam Damsterdam is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

riot kid - let us know how he gets on...

whens judgement day?
 #11 
Old 2002-03-13, 23:51
GhettoJ GhettoJ is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

you can die from drinking too much water. read about it here http://www.wakeywakey.com/drugs/ecstasy/faq.htm
 #12 
Old 2002-03-14, 01:24
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

damn JCX, long time no see. i think niacin is b3.
 #13 
Old 2002-03-14, 21:17
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

Niacin is supposed to help you're body break down fat and thusly get rid of things stored in it. My brother passed, he probably didn't even need to flush, he bought a home piss test and tested clean and thus stopped drinking water. I hope he was right.
 #14 
Old 2002-03-15, 01:48
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

i never trusted a home test. i trust the flush.
 #15 
Old 2002-03-16, 01:26
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: HELP!!!

The only way to pass a test if you've been using. Nothing, I repeat nothing that you take internally will help you [I recently heard that taking geletin (I think it was geletain) will help you pass a test. Now while I haven't tried it myself or heard about it anywhere else, the source of this information is someone who I believe to be very knowledgeable]. Vinegar will change the pH only if it is added to the piss, not if you drink it. Besides, they check the pH of your sample and if it's outside of a certain range it is an automatic fail [they figure that it will only happen if you are trying to rig the test].

I've been doing the test thing for almost 20 years, so you can damn well believe what I say.

Let's see if I can make this clear:

They do not test for the presence of drugs. They are testing for the presence of drug metabolites, which are the by-products your body makes from the drugs as it processes them.
Now, your body produces these metabolites at a certain rate and if they are in your piss they will be detected. No ifs ands or buts about it. The only way to pass is to see that your piss doesn't have any metabolites in it [or a low enough level to not trigger a positive result].

There are two ways to see that this is so. One is to be clean. Lacking that, your only other choice is to drink a lot of water [you really only need to start the night before the test. I've even done it starting the morning of the test] and giving a dilute piss sample.

Here's how that works:

Consider a glass [your bladder]. Now this glass fills with water [piss]. While it is filling there is a bottle of food coloring [metabolite] that drops a drop once every 5 minutes.
Now overnight the water fills slowly, so that the cup doesn't need to be emptied before you wake up. But when you do get up you have a cup of water that has a lot of food color in it [a drop every 5 minutes, over the course of the night can be a lot]. This is why you never give your first sample of the day.

Now, in the regular course of a day, you might fill this glass every 5 or 6 hours or so. In that time you've been having the food color drop every 5 minutes still. So after 5 or 6 hours you still have a measurable amount of food color [metabolites] in your water [piss]. This is no good, either.

Now, say you drink a lot of water before going to the test [and I would strongly recommend drinking coffee, too, since it make you piss a lot], and you piss several times before you take the test [they won't let you piss there until the test, so be sure that you've pissed a few times before you go in]. Then when you actually take the test it has been [usually] no more than an hour, at the most, since you last emptied the cup [pissed]. This would leave, at most, 12 drops of food coloring in the water, which is below the measurable limit.

Of course the color of your piss will be clear. This will make them suspicious. Taking B-complex mega vitamins [start on them at least 3 days before your test] will make your piss yellow, even if you just pissed three times in 15 minutes. This should do the trick.
 #16 
Old 2002-03-17, 03:45
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: HELP!!!

Wow. Props, meta. I've been trying to find a way to explain that to so many people that just dont get it. Great analogy.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics