About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-03-07, 04:43
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default morning glorys

I am about to try some, I have heavenly blues, I have about 2-3 grams, will it be enough for a hallucination? I have done some research it says it is a light trip, 10 grams is a heavy trip. Has anyone tried it. It contains lsa a cousin to lsd so that kinda convinced me to try it. How should i prepare/wash them before I take them?
 #2 
Old 2002-03-07, 05:21
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: morning glorys

you definetly need to do a good a/b on them. but to make it worth your while you should go buy a lot more of them
 #3 
Old 2002-03-07, 07:06
Yuechi Yuechi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: morning glorys

seed companies put poison coatings on the seeds so ppl dont use them for drugs =(, it will say on the label if there coated with it or not, anyway, soak them in warm water for 1/2 hour and rinse in a strainer, THATS IMPORTANT REMEMBER THAT DUDE DO IT WELL...
 #4 
Old 2002-03-07, 07:30
Yuechi Yuechi is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: morning glorys

Hope you didnt munch on those things yet you be feeling "BAAAD: i dont know, maybe even die,!?!?! who knows, anyway soak those suckers...and for those of you that WANT some morning glory seeds? go to www.seedman.com, they got potent morning glories! make sure to get Pearly Gates, Wedding Bells, or Heavenly Blue for the best results anyway cyal later

[This message has been edited by Yuechi (edited 03-07-2002).]
 #5 
Old 2002-03-07, 23:51
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: morning glorys

quote:
Originally posted by acidmelt:
you definetly need to do a good a/b on them. but to make it worth your while you should go buy a lot more of them

I actually have 2 packs of 1.8 grams, thats a little more than I though. Yes, I know to wash them, but isnt the lsa water soluable? Should I use somthing else?

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics