About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-28, 01:03
joe sh8nk joe sh8nk is offline
Regular
 
Default Lab Techs

what kind of substances do most lab techs have acess to? thanx.

i know nothing of science so i ask...
 #2 
Old 2002-02-28, 01:16
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lab Techs

for what kind of lab? highschool, university, chemical plant? also it would depend on what this lab techs job description is. Is he supposed to be setting up equipment, transporting chems, ect. you get the point. we need more information.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-28, 04:57
joe sh8nk joe sh8nk is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lab Techs

she works in a research lab for a chemical company i believe and i was just wondering if she'd have acess to substances like... DMT, or other such research chemicals. i cant just ask her due to "circumstances". thanks.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-28, 07:02
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lab Techs

If you are just interested in chemicals like that it still depends on the type of research she is doing, but I'm going to be bold and guess that NO, DMT is being used in one reearch lab in the US (probably not anymore) and any potentially psychedelic chemicals being used in a research lab even if they weren't illegal would be kept under very close supervision. However she probably does have access to a variety of useful reagents, really you gotta ask her to find out though.
 #5 
Old 2002-02-28, 07:51
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lab Techs

Yup, Im sayin the exact same thing as tryp says on that. VERY, VERY low chance that you (or she) will have any access to ANY research chem that is any type of hallucin.
 #6 
Old 2002-02-28, 09:00
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Lab Techs

Yeah I doubt that you would even get close to that shit.

Try asking someone else to get it for you and tell them that you would give them a piece of the pie.
 #7 
Old 2002-02-28, 22:08
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Lab Techs

When I was a lab tech I had access to a lot of things.

As the facility manager of one I still do. For instance, we have ketamine, iodine, various acids and such; not to mention all of the lab equipment.
Though, I wouldn't even dream of risking my job over it. I like what I do, and I like being the manager here [though I do wish they would hurry up and hire me perm. so I could get some medical benefits ]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics