About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-26, 07:41
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default I AHTE THE TASTE!

okay, yeah everyone hates dxm, blah, blah blah! but i need to know if anyone has a solution to the taste of cough syrop!? i dont wanna do pills, so is there anyway u can get past wanting to cry for every bottle u drink?
 #2 
Old 2002-02-26, 08:42
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AHTE THE TASTE!

Well I normally use fishermans freinds (really strong minty things) they work good but so do other things all you have to do is experiment, And you shouldn't drink cough surup because you'll end up having your stomache pumped or something like that.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-26, 17:16
chase161 chase161 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AHTE THE TASTE!

why not try some real drugs like coke or some good speed. Nothing tastes better than a noseful of that sweet, sweet, sweet, cocaine. hmmmmmmmmmmmm.
 #4 
Old 2002-02-26, 18:08
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AHTE THE TASTE!

buy some pure dxm off the net
 #5 
Old 2002-02-27, 15:14
r007 ph07oN r007 ph07oN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AHTE THE TASTE!

i used to drink maximum strength cvs-tussin. two bottles wont get your stompch pumped, so its pretty safe. now i buy dxm powder. much better. for the taste just brush your teeth a fuckin lot. mints just pread the flavor. and when you drink it just guzzle it. dont do like shots or shit; they taste too much.
 #6 
Old 2002-03-04, 22:42
SatansPyro SatansPyro is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AHTE THE TASTE!

If ANYONE here can tell me how to get pure dextromethorphan (DXM) I would appreciate it. Ive been a fan of DXM for years and I can't quite handle all the other ingredients anymore, Im throwing up from Coricidin and the syrups. I know that you can get pure DXM in Contac Cough Caps legally in Canada. I live in the US. Any Suggestions??
 #7 
Old 2002-03-05, 01:13
acidmelt acidmelt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I AHTE THE TASTE!

why post that here when you made a whole topic about that allready? try not to double post questions. just kinda annoying
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics