About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-17, 09:36
KillaChronic420 KillaChronic420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Anyone know where I can get...

Does anyone know where I could get a hold of some Adrenachrome? Adrenachrome is the purest form of Adrenalin, which comes from an adrenalin gland. Adrenalin is used for many things by your body, such as anger and many many other emotions and actions. If anyone knows of any adverse side effects of adrenachrome/adrenalin please let me know too.

Killa
 #2 
Old 2002-02-17, 10:15
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know where I can get...

No you cannot buy adrenochrome anywhere, you have to make it.

BTW it is NOT the purest form of adrenaline it is an oxidized form of adrenaline. Adrenaline is more widely known around here as epinephrine. It is used in beesting pens and medicine to counter OD's and to stimulate.

Adrenochrome and adrenaline have different effects on the CNS. Overuse of injected adrenaline would cause the same effects as overused amphetamines, except that the drug is rapidly metabolized so the effects would be much less. Adrenochrome appears to be a psychedelic, there is little known about it's recreational aplications. Please anyone with more info please correct me on this.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-17, 10:17
microceguru microceguru is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know where I can get...

I don't get it??? Why not just get an injectable bottle of Epinephrine?
 #4 
Old 2002-02-17, 11:32
Alex Jacobson Alex Jacobson is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know where I can get...

Are you planning on making yourself super maddd so you can get into a fight with a 7ft3 mexican transvestite and kick the shit out of him?

Why would you want adrenachrome for anyway?
 #5 
Old 2002-02-17, 19:52
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know where I can get...

I never even heard of that shit untill i watched 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'. He was trippin' pretty hard...
 #6 
Old 2002-02-18, 09:06
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know where I can get...

i thought he was tripping on ether?
 #7 
Old 2002-02-18, 19:48
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Anyone know where I can get...

I remember reading that book years ago. Back when I was in college they managed to get him as a guest speaker, and boy was he just like he was portrayed in the movie. The man was almost incoherent, but interesting none the less.
 #8 
Old 2002-02-19, 08:29
Mojo Pin Mojo Pin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know where I can get...

Why don't you just shit yourself up? Like, go into an army barrack and tell them all you've just fucked their mums and sisters, and they were crap. Then run. That'll be much cheaper and easier than making adrenaline.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-19, 18:57
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Anyone know where I can get...

Just follow the movie's advice. Go talk to some Satanists, maybe you can score some human blood or a tetrapelial gland.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics