About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-02-01, 20:41
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

It CAN be quite amuzing. when I was stoned, I was playing some racing game for PS2 and I started racing backwards trying to avoid the oncoming cars......unfortunatley I didnot get very far.
 #2 
Old 2002-02-01, 20:50
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

I like that perfect dark game where you can shoot your enemy full of tranquilisers so they can't see shit.

Try playing that when you ALREADY can't see shit.
 #3 
Old 2002-02-01, 23:24
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

I had a video space game for my computer in 89 which I had never gone past level 20 or so. One night while on an acid trip I went to level 43 or somewhere up there. God it was amasing: I was actually one with the game. What an experience.

[Now before I get anyone telling me I'm full of crap, let me just say: If you've never had acid Don't bother posting because you will not know what the f**k you are talking about. So don't even try.]

[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 02-02-2002).]
 #4 
Old 2002-02-02, 03:42
Hazard Hazard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

I always play gta3 for ps2, and try to be a really good driver, but i always end up rear ending some people, its hard to drive when chiefed, but harder when drunk

--------------------------------------------
Hell yes i want pie
 #5 
Old 2002-02-02, 04:04
Raf_the_Penguin Raf_the_Penguin is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

yeah, GTA of any variety is funny as shit while drunk. never played GTA3 tho.
was playin GTA2 stoned once n spent bout half n hour running round on foot punching out the lil homie fucks that try n steal your money n chase after ya, then getting a handgun off someone n executing the things, damn funny at the time
 #6 
Old 2002-02-02, 05:35
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

want a game to play while stoned? how about Nitrous Oxide for PSX? it has to eb the cheapest game but eveythign about it is drugs. here what u do.

you fly though an N20 filled tube. the tube is wavey phsycodelic colours, swily and shit. u have to shoot little spider,a nd take thier money, and to speed up u have to grab little muchrooms. all while sitting back tot he game sound track by the crystal methode! can you say HIDDEN MESSAGE!?
 #7 
Old 2002-02-02, 08:41
Rat_Bastard Rat_Bastard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

Grand Theft Auto 3 is the best game I have played in a long time.

There is sooooooooooo much fucking replay value it's insane.

I like going to the red light district and killing pimps & hoe's with a baseball bat for $$$
 #8 
Old 2002-02-02, 08:44
Ecko Ecko is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

try Dance Dance Revolution at the arcades while completely high.

If you manage not to fall over its pretty damn fun. funnier to watch.
 #9 
Old 2002-02-02, 11:00
mcfryed mcfryed is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

atari is the shiznit when trippin, especially tryin to get that damn frog across the road. ever played custar's revenge? its funny as hell
 #10 
Old 2002-02-02, 11:35
SomeEverydayNobody SomeEverydayNobody is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

lol @ DDR

i knew a guy who had that for playstation. he bought this mat for it at asia mall too, so it was just liek the arcade one!
 #11 
Old 2002-02-03, 03:51
Hazard Hazard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

In gta3 if you get a hoe in the car and go in a secluded place, she will band you and give up 125 health, its funny because the car shakes all like real fuckin


-------------------------------------------
Hell yes i want pie
 #12 
Old 2002-02-03, 05:07
maddcow007 maddcow007 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

I TRIED (key word is tried) to play Dino Crisis for 3 hours while stoned, i just kept doing circles. sooo funny!
 #13 
Old 2002-02-04, 02:02
kingenrage kingenrage is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

try to play a high action shoot em up game like unreal on turbo mode, chances are if ur on acid you will go crazzy.

one good alternative is golden eye on n64 with 3 of your very stoned friends... lost of fun
 #14 
Old 2002-02-04, 03:52
Swartz45 Swartz45 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

I had a pretty cool experience playing a mod I made for the game Half-Life while having intense depth perception changes constantly going on while under the influence of DXM.

I had just gotten out of the bathrom, trying to piss with no luck (It's always impossible for me to take a piss while on DXM, it's really annoying) and I told myself I needed to go wake my dad up so he could take me to the hospital (I had really fucked up paranoia and thought I would be a schitzophrenic the rest of my life. I ended up having him take me to the hospital later and had to drink charcoal and stay at the hospital all night, not fun) but I totally lost my train of thought and went on the computer. I turned it on and started the game. Than I started playing the game and beat the first level rather quickly, the only strange part is, I wasn't paying attention to the game and I wasn't even looking! Call me a liar or whatever you want to, but it was like my body had learned already what you need to do in the game and I didn't any longer need my mind to play it, it was quite awesome!
 #15 
Old 2002-02-04, 04:55
kronikus kronikus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

I once played tetris for 5 hours on acid once. It was the version where you play against the computer, adding lines to their side by clearing many of yours at a time. It was fucking trippy as hell. Although when I tried to WATCH somebody else play Tony Hawk while i was on 4 hits, it was way to fast and trippy to watch, let alone play.
 #16 
Old 2002-02-04, 15:43
riot_kid riot_kid is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

Super Busta Move stoned is perfection. Especially if you're playing against someone. Smash Brothers stoned, yet again a multiplayer experience that is damn near bliss distilled. I don't generally like to play single player games when I'm ripped. There's no fun in it. But when you're ripped and playing ripped opponents it's fun.
 #17 
Old 2002-02-04, 18:10
KrazyMatty KrazyMatty is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Ever try to play videogames while drunk/stoned?

I play quake nearly everyday fuckin blunted, im a fuckin quake addict. Playin quake on shroomz is fucking amazing, feels like ur in the fucking game.

"Grand Theft Auto 3 is the best game I have played in a long time.
There is sooooooooooo much fucking replay value it's insane."

Naw, I fuckin got bored of that game in 3 days. Fuckin consoles. I just bought a ps2 and i never play the fucker.


 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics