About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-21, 01:57
SnakeEye SnakeEye is offline
Regular
 
Default I know I'm dumb for asking this, but...

what exactly is the result of this process?
http://www.totse.com/en/drugs/rare_and_exotic_drugs/kitlsd.html

Looking at it, I'd place it in the same lot as that 'banana peel crack', but I thought it best to ask the experts

~Snake
 #2 
Old 2002-01-21, 03:04
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know I'm dumb for asking this, but...

LSA is what youll get.
 #3 
Old 2002-01-21, 09:24
tryptamine tryptamine is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know I'm dumb for asking this, but...

Yup LSA a trip like acid but, not as long, and it'll make you sick. However it is easy cheap and legal.
 #4 
Old 2002-01-21, 18:05
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I know I'm dumb for asking this, but...

eating the seeds will make you sick, doing the extraction will almost get rid of 100% of the toxins in the seeds that make you sick, therefore you wont get sick, unless your weak in the stomach area.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics