About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2002-01-09, 02:56
JerrayDemny JerrayDemny is offline
Regular
 
Default passing drug tests

what can i do to pass a drugtest?
 #2 
Old 2002-01-09, 07:05
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: passing drug tests

Stop smoking for a couple of days before. Then get a box of Sure-Jell from the supermarket. It'll be near the Jello and shit. Two hour before you take your test, mix one packet of Sure-Jell with one glass of water and gulp down the semi-solids. It'll be nasty, I know, but it works. Make sure you piss a few times before you go. I garuntee you'll pass, I've done it myself.
 #3 
Old 2002-01-09, 18:31
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: passing drug tests

i think theres already a topic on this in spurious generalities
 #4 
Old 2002-01-09, 22:35
Super Moderator
 
Sebastopol CA
Default Re: passing drug tests

quote:
Originally posted by madchemist:
Stop smoking for a couple of days before. Then get a box of Sure-Jell from the supermarket. It'll be near the Jello and shit. Two hour before you take your test, mix one packet of Sure-Jell with one glass of water and gulp down the semi-solids. It'll be nasty, I know, but it works. Make sure you piss a few times before you go. I garuntee you'll pass, I've done it myself.


This is a joke, right?

From everything that I've read, regarding the topic [which is quite a bit over the years], there is nothing you can take internally that will give you a passing test.

 #5 
Old 2002-01-09, 23:04
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: passing drug tests

No it's not a joke. And I can say that I can honestly put my hand on the bible, swear on somebodies mothers grave, or whatever you want me to that I've done this before and have tested negative. You can choose to beleive me or not, but I KNOW it works and will be luaghing it up when you have to quit to take a test and I'll still be toking no matter what. Suite yourself.
 #6 
Old 2002-01-10, 04:09
JerrayDemny JerrayDemny is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: passing drug tests

ok thanks!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics