|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-11-09, 03:11
|
tweeder1216 
Regular
|
|
|
|
acid
ive never done cid (scarce round these parts) but i want to, and ive heard that geltabs are the best, dont do paper, and some other bullshit...so whats the dif, if any, in types of acid?
------------------ smart people do drugs - keep smokin', Tweeder
|
|
#2
 2001-11-09, 05:10
|
JCX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
The only difference between them is the "packaging" so to speak. Just make sure it hasnt been exposed to light, as light decomposes 'cid. And as for the paper thing, all the acid ive ever done has been on paper. Ive never been screwed. It is easy to screw you with paper, like if someone were to sell you hits that hadnt been dipped.
|
|
#3
 2002-01-28, 21:43
|
morgonas 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
i heard that acid acid can be checked for validity by exposing to a blacklight. is this true
|
|
#4
 2002-01-28, 22:50
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: acid
I beg to differ about the difference being only in packaging. For some reason gels seem to be more 'clean' and more colorful. And liquid even more so. I'm not sure why this is [though I have a few ideas], but it is. And I have been ripped off with paper [I have 3/4 of a sheet in my photo album that is nothing but paper]. But, then again, I've also dosed, oh around a couple hundred times over the past 20 years, so it was bound to happen.
[This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 01-28-2002).]
|
|
#5
 2002-01-29, 00:52
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
I thought "packages" only referred to packets of Heroin.
**shrugs**
Dank
|
|
#6
 2002-01-29, 01:21
|
SomeEverydayNobody 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
ya. u can get ripped with paper, so ide do the gels or liquid. if u can only find paper theres sure fire way to make sure its legit. pull a SPAS 12 on the dealer! tell him if its bullshit ull coem abck and make him eat his own blown off leg! works wonders!
|
|
#7
 2002-01-29, 02:21
|
nexis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
Tripped over 100 times in your life? Damn someone at school told me like after 7 your legally concered insane. O well he proably dosn't know what he hell he is talking about.
I saw you on cheatspeak forums, i think that site crashed though.
|
|
#8
 2002-01-29, 03:27
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
But has anyone done a pinky swirl or a thumb print? That's the real question here.
Dank
|
|
#9
 2002-01-29, 12:09
|
Mojo Pin 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
There is a difference in the packaging. Alright, so you're getting the same product (hopefully), but as far as quality/strength goes, then geltabs are the best way to go.
The red colouring in the (red) geltabs slows down the decomposition of the LSD. So, basically, you're getting a better dose. I think this is the same for the black tabs (or would they absorb more light?).
I'd kill for some acid right now.
|
|
#10
 2002-01-29, 21:36
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: acid
quote: Originally posted by dankgirl420: But has anyone done a pinky swirl or a thumb print? That's the [b]real question here.
Dank[/B]
I've done toothpicks diped into crystal a few time. And one my friends gave me and another guy a bottle that still had crystal all over it inside. We took that, filled it with water, shook it and split it between the two of us. Closest I ever came to what I would call too much. I almost get flashbacks thinking about it. Insane after 7 trips? Hmm, that would explain a lot. LOL. And it's not over 100 times, it's a over a couple hundred times [which, I guess, technically is more than 100 also]. And, yes, I was on cheatspeak, and it is down. [This message has been edited by Metaphysicist (edited 01-30-2002).]
|
|
#11
 2002-01-29, 21:45
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
I guess a lot of people on this board are legally insane, including myself.
|
|
#12
 2002-01-29, 23:22
|
nexis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
lol I've wanted to try 'cid but as with everything else i'm too scared, o well maybe when i'm like 80 and bout to die i'll do it =/
|
|
#13
 2002-01-29, 23:30
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
word on the thumbprints dank, maybe we were at some shows together  i would have been that dood in the grass lyin on his back laughing at nothing, doing that acid/hippy flop that ppl consider dancing. LOL! first/last time i did that. i never really had like crazy visuals until then. i think i saw that stage swirl up and create a vacuum of sorts like 3 times. it was insane to say the least. as far as 7 times making you insane, do you think that would hold up in court?
|
|
#14
 2002-01-30, 00:24
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: acid
There really is nothing to be afraid of with acid - as long as you are comfortable with yourself,and [at least believe] that you have a strong mind. The thought of taking so much that I lose it has alway been beyond my grasp. I can't imagine myself doing it, my mind is just too strong [and that ain't bragging; it just is].
|
|
#15
 2002-01-30, 00:49
|
nexis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
I'd probably whig out or something, hell, like the first 3 times I got high i though I was going to die lol.
|
|
#16
 2002-01-30, 10:40
|
maddcow007 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
High on?? If its weed, there are a lot of things u can do to get rid of the paranoia, if that what your refering to (i BELIEVE thats what it is, speaking as you must be afraid of death, right?).
|
|
#17
 2002-01-31, 02:14
|
nexis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
Yah i'm talking bout weed. I dunno even now I still get paranoia, like when I get one of those surges I like get paranaoid but am now used to it and can generally calm myself down. And yes i'm pretty scared of dieing :/.
|
|
#18
 2002-01-31, 04:23
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
IMHO, thumbprints and gels/liquid/paper are two totally different experiences. As if they were two different illicit substances.
Dank
|
|
#19
 2002-01-31, 04:50
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
well yes gels are less likely to be a ripoff however it is pretty simple to make fake gels just someone who wants to rip people off with completely bunk cid will usually pawn off blotter since its alot easier to do.
|
|
#20
 2002-01-31, 07:19
|
Z3m 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
For shame!
What would your mother think?!
|
|
#21
 2002-01-31, 08:10
|
kronikus 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
The only acid ive taken has been dripped onto sugar cubes. I think its an awesome way to take a drug.
|
|
#22
 2002-01-31, 15:11
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
quote: Originally posted by Z3m: For shame!
What would your mother think?!
I don't know, what does you're mother think? Dank
|
|
#23
 2002-02-01, 01:56
|
|
Super Moderator
|
|
Sebastopol CA
|
|
Re: acid
quote: Originally posted by dankgirl420: IMHO, thumbprints and gels/liquid/paper are two totally different experiences. As if they were two different illicit substances.
Dank
You said that thumbprints are basically dipping your finger tip in the crystal, didn't you? [I thought I read that, and I don't have enough time, before I gotta go catch a bus home, to go back and look it up]. Assuming that is what you said [or close enough to it], and having never actually done a thumbprint myself, I would think that it would be like dipping a tooth pick in the crystal. Or, for that matter, putting water in a large vial [or small bottle] that has a vast amount of residue in it still. Except, maybe, that a thumbprint might be more intense in that you would get more on your thumb than on a toothpick [though maybe not with a vial as mentioned above]. So, in a sense, that vial would be liquid - but I know the difference between that and what you are calling liquid. I think the difference in experience is in the 'freshness': Getting straight from the crystal doesn't allow for much breakdown of the chemical. Of course I could be totally wrong about what you said. Or what you are now saying. Or totally off in my response. [This would be a great place to quote the guru who is talking at the end of the Monkee's movie 'Head". But first, I don't recall the exact words and second, and more important, I don't think anybody here has seen the movie. I highly recommend it. If you can get past the idea of the Monkee's being a pre-fab tennie-bopper band, you would find some good music [if you like music from that time] and a really good movie to trip to [hey, if Frank Zappa has a bit part in it, it can't be all bad, can it?] I particularly think, Dank, that you might enjoy it. Rent it sometime, if you ever get the chance.
|
|
#24
 2002-02-01, 02:58
|
PsychoTropic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
I've done acid far more than 100 times, and I don't feel insane... sometimes. Thumbprints are trippy.
|
|
#25
 2002-02-01, 03:19
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: acid
i would agree, meta. taking it from the crystal, no mater the method, is probably about the same. on question that never crossed my mind is whether or not the breaking down of a crystal, usually done with moonshine or high proof grain alcohol, "hurts" the LSD. its obviously necessary, to get the concentration right, but i wonder if it harms it or reduces it. i dont really even know why ive only seen it done with alcohol, no one has ever tred to put water on it, that ive seen. maybe its not water soluble, in which case taking it mixed with water (as you said) would be exactly as taking a thumbprint.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|