About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-12, 05:19
chemzzzz chemzzzz is offline
Regular
 
Default Organic Chem Lab.........

I had an awful dream this morning.......I wanted to setup an organic chem lab......I had all the material and the chemicals...But my wife kicked all the stuff out of the basement......

Seriously....I'm looking for some "expert" help on some "e" making. I'm not longer dreaming of meth........there were too much nightmare........

I'm used to synth of some powdery friend...but I'm not too familiar with "e".

Any suggestions.........don't tell me to read...I've read already. I'm looking for someone who is actually dreaming of that synth and who would like to share it's dreams with me. Well if we can dream together.....I could pay for the sleeping bills....

Hasta la vista........

The chemzzzzzzzz
 #2 
Old 2001-07-12, 07:41
bako bako is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Organic Chem Lab.........

what part of canada are you from d00d.

------------------
PeAcE pOt AnD mIcRoDoT.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-12, 17:35
chemzzzz chemzzzz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Organic Chem Lab.........

I'm from province of Quebec.....but as a dreamer...I like to travel too......





 #4 
Old 2001-07-12, 18:30
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Organic Chem Lab.........

tempting, really. I wouldn't leave home thought, so it's a shame you don't live closer.

Then again there's the whole aspect that this is completely fucked up and sounds like narc fuckin central too. So yea right, i'll pass on that shite.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-12, 18:42
chemzzzz chemzzzz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Organic Chem Lab.........

In my dream I saw someone saying....Fuck those DEA narc.. bullsh......

I'm far from those gillies......

I just want to cut back on trial an errors.......if you're serious.....I'd like to visit PA........

Even more if there is some chem babes around your lab.....then I'll slow down the learning...yep.....dreaming....

Chemzzzz

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics