About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 1 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
 #1 
Old 2001-07-10, 15:59
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default cigs

I smoke Peter Jackons, which are about one step up from Winnie Blues (the cheapest and crappiest smokes available here)

I dunno why, but I prefer PJ's to expensive cigarettes. I like the taste of them more.

Weird. But then again, I prefer VB to most other beers and drink Smirnoff Red Label straight from the bottle.

I'm a bogan to the extreme.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-10, 19:07
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

Smoking... I can't really see the attraction. Except for two occasions when I tried Regal and Drum rolling baccy, the only baccy I've ever smoked has been in a J, or the odd cigar.

How much do y'all spend on cigs?

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------
 #3 
Old 2001-07-10, 19:15
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

Never taken a drag offa a cig even and proud of it aswell. The ocasional cigar or sometimes someone will hand me a beedie (sp?) when Im phucked up or tobaccy in a blunt on the other hand I have smoked.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-11, 14:28
Trippy_McGee Trippy_McGee is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

$25 a week for me, on average.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-11, 21:23
jenniferdunn jenniferdunn is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

i smoke matterhorns usually. occasionally my friend will steal some marlboro lights from his mom and give them to me. i spend about $200 jamaican dollars, which is about 4 dollars US a week.
 #6 
Old 2001-07-12, 19:20
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

quote:
Originally posted by jenniferdunn:
i spend about $200 jamaican dollars, which is about 4 dollars US a week.


I've been to jamaica recently and that doesn't sound right to me.
 #7 
Old 2001-07-12, 19:50
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: cigs

Yeah Jenniferdunn, you stupid rastafarian, get off your bum and stop smoking that sweet, sweet "ganja"...get yourself a calculator!

Read below

------------------
You're in a laundry room, you're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? oh.
 #8 
Old 2001-07-13, 10:34
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

hmm im really chatty today BEWARE....

Dumarier kingsize good, but for parties "black death" we call them (JPS) john players special they make sure you CANT chain smoke when your drunk and a smoke after a bowl or a 40 of colt 45, the best beer ever, raises your buzz a bit


ohhh and malborro(sp?) without filters are amazing (do we have unfiltereds here in canada anyone? i just started in dec and hate filters...)
 #9 
Old 2001-07-13, 18:14
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

ew u-F
 #10 
Old 2001-07-13, 19:20
submersive productions submersive productions is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

a real mans cigarette...camel wides.

 #11 
Old 2001-07-13, 22:09
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

A REAL man rolls his own u poon!
 #12 
Old 2001-07-13, 23:47
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

i do frequently roll my own from pipe tobacco it reminds me more of a joint and doesnt support rich bastard czarz as much
 #13 
Old 2001-07-14, 02:56
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

the last time i checked the Phillip Morris company didnt have any Czars profiting and a handrolled tasted like ass. Fuck that....yea camel wides are good.
 #14 
Old 2001-07-14, 14:52
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

those rich corporate fuking bastards live like fucking kings because all they are is a big drug dealer who got lucky and has the government to say that his drug is legal
 #15 
Old 2001-07-14, 20:49
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

um yea.....except constantly being sued for millions of billions of dollars, but yea that too.....
 #16 
Old 2001-07-15, 10:09
zoned zoned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

I've smoked Marlboro Reds since I was 13, peer pressures a bitch. I do like the taste though(they put small ammounts of ammonia in marlboros for flavor, its the sweet taste you dont get from cheap cigs). What do I care anyway(lights up another) they will be able to transplant lungs by the time I get cancer.
 #17 
Old 2001-07-21, 04:43
UnclNastyFingerz UnclNastyFingerz is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: cigs

quote:
Originally posted by Ganja_Smoker:
Why Smoke cigs. they taste like shit and don't do anything for me personal.



Every smoker I know can beat the fuck out of you in pool.

Me? I smoked Newports when I was 13, to be cool. Now, it's all cloves. Cloves, cloves, and cloves.

Stuff reefer in cloves. Fuck yeah.

 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics