About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-07-06, 02:49
Dank Dank is offline
Regular
 
Default Vaporizing the ganj

Wasap

Is vaporizing pot better for you?

Do various ways of smoking it build tolerance at a slower rate? Tolerance is starting to piss me off.

I know h20 filtration makes filters it so its better for you, plus bong hits get you stoned faster.
 #2 
Old 2001-07-06, 03:12
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

WTF??? Nice name....
 #3 
Old 2001-07-06, 05:23
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

The current issue of High Times has some new vaporizers that they were showing off.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-06, 07:07
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

Yes vaporizing is better for your lungs and it makes better use of THC.

No, smoking it different ways will not slow tolerance increase. The only way to make your tolerance go away is to not smoke for a while (which probably isnt gonna happen) or do what i do and potenate it with whatever other drugs you happen to be on at the time of smoking.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-06, 16:49
Dank Dank is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

quote:
Originally posted by dankgirl420:
WTF??? Nice name....


I know i was pissed when i saw you had it. I have been using it on other boards for years...

I HAD DIBS!
 #6 
Old 2001-07-06, 20:36
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

yhea that, or you want her be your "cyber girlfriend" or whatever you call it.
 #7 
Old 2001-07-06, 23:48
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

quote:
Originally posted by Dank:
I know i was pissed when i saw you had it. I have been using it on other boards for years...

I HAD DIBS!



Ummm...STFU!!
 #8 
Old 2001-07-07, 01:29
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

Yea, this kid has been using dank for years since he seems like he's maybe fucking 14 years old and dankgirl is what...23 or something... and this dorky-ass kid says 'I got dibs' like this is black sheep or something.

Vaporizers aren't gonna do shit for your tolerance boss. Stop reading high times, fuckin wanna-be stoner and get a goddamn screen name that ain't gay.
 #9 
Old 2001-07-07, 03:31
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

Slp, his screen name isn't gay...it's just VERY unoriginal. Maybe it's because he stole it from another individual. Just change your fuckin name already!!
 #10 
Old 2001-07-07, 08:15
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

i'm gonna have to stick with gay on this, sorry...
 #11 
Old 2001-07-08, 03:06
Dank Dank is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

quote:
Originally posted by dankgirl420:
Slp, his screen name isn't gay...it's just VERY unoriginal. Maybe it's because he stole it from another individual. Just change your fuckin name already!!



You guys are fucking assholes. Why dont you shut the fuck up. Dankgirl24324928749324 is SO much cooler. I never knew of her existence when I made this name. You guys really are assholes, dank is a commonly used term, i "stole it" from no one.
 #12 
Old 2001-07-08, 03:08
Dank Dank is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

quote:
Originally posted by slpwlkr333:
Yea, this kid has been using dank for years since he seems like he's maybe fucking 14 years old and dankgirl is what...23 or something... and this dorky-ass kid says 'I got dibs' like this is black sheep or something.

Vaporizers aren't gonna do shit for your tolerance boss. Stop reading high times, fuckin wanna-be stoner and get a goddamn screen name that ain't gay.



What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it. Maybe some type of magazine? Who the fuck reads it. Slpwkr is a really cool screen name. I was going to make mine just like it, then I realized how big of a faggot you really have to be to make such a queer screen name. HAHA THATS RIGHT FAGGOT!!! HAHA FUCK YOU

 #13 
Old 2001-07-08, 03:12
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

Once again...Shut the fuck up!!!
 #14 
Old 2001-07-08, 06:19
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

quote:
Originally posted by Dank in bold print(comments by slpwlkr333 in plain text:
1. What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it.
I've lived in a bubble free of convienice stores too. I heard a similar one exists in the CITY of SYRACUSE
2. Maybe some type of magazine?
Lucky guess?(Lucky day?)
3.Who the fuck reads it.
Mostly kids with screen names containing the clusters: Dank, Spliff, Duce, 420, Toke(r), Sack, (J)oint, etc....
4. Slpwkr is a really cool screen name.
I'd take it over dank and especially over East Coast Pariah or pH-UnBalanced. Oh, you missed a few syllables there, lemme just wipe them off your chin there for ya- THREE, THREE, A--THREE! There we go- Goo-boy.
5. I was going to make mine just like it, then I realized how big of a faggot you really have to be to make such a queer screen name.
I was thinking of SpareDubSack myself than i though that sounds like spare nutsack.... so i donated that one to you and just went for the name i've been using since my family got the internet instead of waiting for welfare to have it installed.
6. HAHA THATS RIGHT FAGGOT!!!
What exactly were you right one. The fact that you have the lamest defense skills to try to maintain your pre-adolescent pride, or just the fact that you can't even lie correctly i.e.- What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it. Maybe some type of magazine?
7. HAHA FUCK YOU
Fuck me dood? You look like you just your whole little remnence of pride left at totse fucked by long dong silver. Where do you come up with this horse shit anyway. Who the fuck uses a plain 'faggot. fuck you!' unless they are italian and from the northeast coast and associated with a goddamn family. I mean syracuse yea, but you call yourself dank kid, c'mon spruce up for fucks sake, ain't no one gonna take a name ending in 'ANK' serious.


P.S- Lateralus- doesn't this kid sound like Art Munn?
 #15 
Old 2001-07-08, 06:24
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

ank.
 #16 
Old 2001-07-08, 10:00
Ganja_Smoker Ganja_Smoker is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET A LONG ?!?!?
(BONG)


Peace,Love,& Blunts
Ganja_Smoker

 #17 
Old 2001-07-09, 03:17
Dank Dank is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

quote:
Originally posted by slpwlkr333:
[QUOTE][b]Originally posted by Dank in bold print(comments by slpwlkr333 in plain text:
1. What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it.
I've lived in a bubble free of convienice stores too. I heard a similar one exists in the CITY of SYRACUSE
2. Maybe some type of magazine?
Lucky guess?(Lucky day?)
3.Who the fuck reads it.
Mostly kids with screen names containing the clusters: Dank, Spliff, Duce, 420, Toke(r), Sack, (J)oint, etc....
4. Slpwkr is a really cool screen name.
I'd take it over dank and especially over East Coast Pariah or pH-UnBalanced. Oh, you missed a few syllables there, lemme just wipe them off your chin there for ya- THREE, THREE, A--THREE! There we go- Goo-boy.
5. I was going to make mine just like it, then I realized how big of a faggot you really have to be to make such a queer screen name.
I was thinking of SpareDubSack myself than i though that sounds like spare nutsack.... so i donated that one to you and just went for the name i've been using since my family got the internet instead of waiting for welfare to have it installed.
6. HAHA THATS RIGHT FAGGOT!!!
What exactly were you right one. The fact that you have the lamest defense skills to try to maintain your pre-adolescent pride, or just the fact that you can't even lie correctly i.e.- What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it. Maybe some type of magazine?
7. HAHA FUCK YOU
Fuck me dood? You look like you just your whole little remnence of pride left at totse fucked by long dong silver. Where do you come up with this horse shit anyway. Who the fuck uses a plain 'faggot. fuck you!' unless they are italian and from the northeast coast and associated with a goddamn family. I mean syracuse yea, but you call yourself dank kid, c'mon spruce up for fucks sake, ain't no one gonna take a name ending in 'ANK' serious.


P.S- Lateralus- doesn't this kid sound like Art Munn?[/B][/QUOTE]


Funny guy.

high TIMES sounds like a newspaper or mag or something. New york TIMES, etc. Just putting a little logic into it, calm down there big guy.
 #18 
Old 2001-07-09, 05:31
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

Thank you Dank!! We all read Slpwlkr's post the first time... There's really no need to quote the entire thing over again! MORON!! You have a real talent at wasting space on the boards.
 #19 
Old 2001-07-09, 07:33
East Coast Pariah East Coast Pariah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

yes, lets RE-POST a devistating flame and follow it up with

quote:
'But i know i live in a huge city and i know my name is dank and everything but i swear i have no idea what high times is. I thought it might be a newspaper- maybe an aero-nautical one or something?'
- LoL. I wish i could play dumb so well too. Nice job slick, mad props for the flame-repost once again since it was a lot more damaging then anything you've said.
 #20 
Old 2001-07-10, 02:29
Dank Dank is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

quote:
Originally posted by slpwlkr333:
[QUOTE][b]Originally posted by Dank in bold print(comments by slpwlkr333 in plain text:
1. What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it.
I've lived in a bubble free of convienice stores too. I heard a similar one exists in the CITY of SYRACUSE
2. Maybe some type of magazine?
Lucky guess?(Lucky day?)
3.Who the fuck reads it.
Mostly kids with screen names containing the clusters: Dank, Spliff, Duce, 420, Toke(r), Sack, (J)oint, etc....
4. Slpwkr is a really cool screen name.
I'd take it over dank and especially over East Coast Pariah or pH-UnBalanced. Oh, you missed a few syllables there, lemme just wipe them off your chin there for ya- THREE, THREE, A--THREE! There we go- Goo-boy.
5. I was going to make mine just like it, then I realized how big of a faggot you really have to be to make such a queer screen name.
I was thinking of SpareDubSack myself than i though that sounds like spare nutsack.... so i donated that one to you and just went for the name i've been using since my family got the internet instead of waiting for welfare to have it installed.
6. HAHA THATS RIGHT FAGGOT!!!
What exactly were you right one. The fact that you have the lamest defense skills to try to maintain your pre-adolescent pride, or just the fact that you can't even lie correctly i.e.- What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it. Maybe some type of magazine?
7. HAHA FUCK YOU
Fuck me dood? You look like you just your whole little remnence of pride left at totse fucked by long dong silver. Where do you come up with this horse shit anyway. Who the fuck uses a plain 'faggot. fuck you!' unless they are italian and from the northeast coast and associated with a goddamn family. I mean syracuse yea, but you call yourself dank kid, c'mon spruce up for fucks sake, ain't no one gonna take a name ending in 'ANK' serious.


P.S- Lateralus- doesn't this kid sound like Art Munn?[/B][/QUOTE]

quote:
Originally posted by slpwlkr333:
[QUOTE][b]Originally posted by Dank in bold print(comments by slpwlkr333 in plain text:
1. What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it.
I've lived in a bubble free of convienice stores too. I heard a similar one exists in the CITY of SYRACUSE
2. Maybe some type of magazine?
Lucky guess?(Lucky day?)
3.Who the fuck reads it.
Mostly kids with screen names containing the clusters: Dank, Spliff, Duce, 420, Toke(r), Sack, (J)oint, etc....
4. Slpwkr is a really cool screen name.
I'd take it over dank and especially over East Coast Pariah or pH-UnBalanced. Oh, you missed a few syllables there, lemme just wipe them off your chin there for ya- THREE, THREE, A--THREE! There we go- Goo-boy.
5. I was going to make mine just like it, then I realized how big of a faggot you really have to be to make such a queer screen name.
I was thinking of SpareDubSack myself than i though that sounds like spare nutsack.... so i donated that one to you and just went for the name i've been using since my family got the internet instead of waiting for welfare to have it installed.
6. HAHA THATS RIGHT FAGGOT!!!
What exactly were you right one. The fact that you have the lamest defense skills to try to maintain your pre-adolescent pride, or just the fact that you can't even lie correctly i.e.- What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it. Maybe some type of magazine?
7. HAHA FUCK YOU
Fuck me dood? You look like you just your whole little remnence of pride left at totse fucked by long dong silver. Where do you come up with this horse shit anyway. Who the fuck uses a plain 'faggot. fuck you!' unless they are italian and from the northeast coast and associated with a goddamn family. I mean syracuse yea, but you call yourself dank kid, c'mon spruce up for fucks sake, ain't no one gonna take a name ending in 'ANK' serious.


P.S- Lateralus- doesn't this kid sound like Art Munn?[/B][/QUOTE]

quote:
Originally posted by slpwlkr333:
[QUOTE][b]Originally posted by Dank in bold print(comments by slpwlkr333 in plain text:
1. What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it.
I've lived in a bubble free of convienice stores too. I heard a similar one exists in the CITY of SYRACUSE
2. Maybe some type of magazine?
Lucky guess?(Lucky day?)
3.Who the fuck reads it.
Mostly kids with screen names containing the clusters: Dank, Spliff, Duce, 420, Toke(r), Sack, (J)oint, etc....
4. Slpwkr is a really cool screen name.
I'd take it over dank and especially over East Coast Pariah or pH-UnBalanced. Oh, you missed a few syllables there, lemme just wipe them off your chin there for ya- THREE, THREE, A--THREE! There we go- Goo-boy.
5. I was going to make mine just like it, then I realized how big of a faggot you really have to be to make such a queer screen name.
I was thinking of SpareDubSack myself than i though that sounds like spare nutsack.... so i donated that one to you and just went for the name i've been using since my family got the internet instead of waiting for welfare to have it installed.
6. HAHA THATS RIGHT FAGGOT!!!
What exactly were you right one. The fact that you have the lamest defense skills to try to maintain your pre-adolescent pride, or just the fact that you can't even lie correctly i.e.- What the fuck is hightimes? I've never heard of it. Maybe some type of magazine?
7. HAHA FUCK YOU
Fuck me dood? You look like you just your whole little remnence of pride left at totse fucked by long dong silver. Where do you come up with this horse shit anyway. Who the fuck uses a plain 'faggot. fuck you!' unless they are italian and from the northeast coast and associated with a goddamn family. I mean syracuse yea, but you call yourself dank kid, c'mon spruce up for fucks sake, ain't no one gonna take a name ending in 'ANK' serious.


P.S- Lateralus- doesn't this kid sound like Art Munn?[/B][/QUOTE]

This one's for you guys.

Enjoy!
 #21 
Old 2001-07-10, 03:11
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

wtf dank dont waste peoples time have u ever heard u can catch more bees with honey than vinegar if u act like a bitch then no one will take u seriosly and ignore ur posts so when u post a question on some drug recipe u got from the anarchist cookbook and no one awnsers and they only fill ur post with flames and u decide to go ahead and try it and end up dead or a vegetable dont blame totsiers because it was your own stupidity to copy dankgirls screenname and make gay flames and replying with a million quotes to waste peoples time

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy

[This message has been edited by zao9 (edited 07-10-2001).]
 #22 
Old 2001-07-10, 03:21
Guesticle Guesticle is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

Who the fuck thinks the name "dankgirl420" or *insertanything*420 is original anyway? Oh my, even worse - he used dank in his name on a DRUG forum, he's obviously copying someone! No, dank isn't a commonly used term at all...

Chill out and let the guy off. The lack of proffesionalism from even regulars in here is a little too "gay". Methinks it's time to go back to bluelight.

Cheers

[This message has been edited by Guesticle (edited 07-10-2001).]
 #23 
Old 2001-07-10, 10:37
East Coast Pariah East Coast Pariah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

Your name resembles Testicle
 #24 
Old 2001-07-10, 16:42
neur0t0xicity neur0t0xicity is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

bluelight is sweet
 #25 
Old 2001-07-10, 18:20
MoRt MoRt is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Vaporizing the ganj

Dank, by the time you've finished quoting everything in this topic, you'll have lost your tolerance anyway.

Anyway... if you've been smoking so much weed that you have a big tolerance, then if you keep all the money you would spend on it, and spend it on alcohol, then it'll get you wrecked until such time as you lose your tolerance and become a ganja lightweight again.

Believe me, it works. Me and my mate went on holiday last year, and since he hadn't drunk for about a year (he smoked weed instead), he was drunk off about 2 glasses (I'm not sure if they were pint glasses or litre glasses).

P.S - If you alternate drink and weed, as I do, then you smoke less weed (obviously), and so you build up less tolerance.

Happy Drinking.

---------------
bYe ByE bAbY...
---------------


[This message has been edited by MoRt (edited 07-10-2001).]
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics