About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-30, 20:57
heelflipGuy heelflipGuy is offline
Regular
 
Default 5HTP

If I were to preload with some 5HTP before rolling, how long before rolling should I take it and how much should I take? (I weigh about 170 lbs) I should be able to find 5HTP at health stores in their supplement aisle, right?
 #2 
Old 2001-07-01, 01:12
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5HTP

i think its about 100 minimum mg every 12 hrs for 48 hrs but i can't remember cause i try to avoid hydrogen peroxide holes in mah head. if its good mdma, why do you need 5-htp. Only an e-tard needs that shit, at least thats my opinion.

Oh and L-Tryptophan was banned by the FDA in 1989, so you might need to order online.
 #3 
Old 2001-07-01, 01:22
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 5HTP

Yeah, GNC for like $30.00, pharmacuetical grade.
 #4 
Old 2001-07-01, 01:24
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5HTP

You can pick it up as an herbal supplement those arent regulated by the FDA.
 #5 
Old 2001-07-01, 01:26
East Coast Pariah East Coast Pariah is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5HTP

To upwards of 2500 mg possibly larger.
 #6 
Old 2001-07-01, 09:52
heelflipGuy heelflipGuy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5HTP

one more question.. in the stores, is it actually called 5HTP or is it sold under obscure brand names? If so, whats the name of a good brand?
(I know, I'm a lazy bastard)
 #7 
Old 2001-07-01, 18:33
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5HTP

just look for levo-tryptophan (l-tryptophan) as the active ingredient.
 #8 
Old 2001-07-01, 21:19
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 5HTP

"Do you sell 5-HTP?"
 #9 
Old 2001-07-02, 02:26
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5HTP

I know the stuff I have is called 5HTP I think its by Natrol or sumthin.
 #10 
Old 2001-07-02, 02:44
heelflipGuy heelflipGuy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: 5HTP

5HTP doesn't increase dopamine levels, thereby increasing the neuron damage you get from E, does it? Just seratonin?
 #11 
Old 2001-07-02, 03:18
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: 5HTP

5-htp is to serotonin as wood is to furniture.

Ecstasy is just a serotonin feeling (rush), thus the more you have...*evil laughter*
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics