About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-16, 08:25
zoned zoned is offline
Regular
 
Default I think there is something wrong with me

Today I smoked crank for the 4th time in my life. I have never caught much of buzz off it at all. The 3 of us were sitting in a friend of mines basement and we smoked a 1/4 between us. They were tweeking thier ballz off and I was just sitting there waiting for it to kick in. It has been like this every time I have done it, I can't see myself being immune to speed so I've been trying to figure out what the fucks up ever since the 3rd time I tried it. The first two times I did it, I just figured it was bunk shit. This time I know it was good because everyone in the rooms pupils were very dialated and they kept saying "this is the best shit I have had in a long time". All it did to me was made my eyes open wider and kept me from sleeping (its 2am here). Oh yeah, ever since I did it this last time (about 4hrs ago) my heartbeat is making my chest and shoulders move with every beat. Im 16, Im 5'5", I wieght 155lbs @ 8%bodyfat. Any insight as to what I should be feeling and why Im not feeling it would be greatly appriciated.
 #2 
Old 2001-06-16, 08:49
zoned zoned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

The thing is, I dont want to get all strung out, I just want to get high off it one time really good, just so I can relate. You know?
 #3 
Old 2001-06-16, 18:07
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

It's true, there is a meth problem in the midwest.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-16, 19:45
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

well, everyone's tolerances are different
crank meaning meth or straight amph?
some people need an entire 1/8 all to themself to get it, so if you had twice that between 4 people, well you can see what i'm getting at.
other possibilities are... are you on an add/adhd medication such as an amphetamine adderral(mixed amphetamine salts) or dexedrine(dextroamphetamine), even methylphenidate(ritalin, concerta, methylin, metadate er) can cause a build up of amphetamine tolerance, as can use of other drugs derived from amphetamine and methamphetamine...MDMA(extasy,e, adam)and MDA(eve)
 #5 
Old 2001-06-16, 23:13
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

Where in Iowa do you live? I too havn't really felt much the few times i've smoked crank.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-16, 23:13
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

Umm isnt there a chance that he just has ADD even if he's never been put on a script for it? Like it does keep him up and wouldnt it just kinda mellow him out and help him concentrate if he had ADD?
 #7 
Old 2001-06-17, 03:06
zoned zoned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

It doesn't even mellow me out, it doesn't do shit but keep me from sleeping. I live about 60miles SW of Des Moines. I don't think I have ADD, I don't know a whole lot about it though. I have done adderal once before, two orange pills, not sure of the dosage. And I was twacked out for about 2 hrs while a friend did the same and was fucked up for 6hrs. I can get off on adderal but not tweak, how fucked up is that? My hookup said its made with anhydrous ammonia and that its not as good as the red P shit. Oh well, I don't need anymore of that shit killing brain cells and not even getting me high. Think I'll stick to weed.

[This message has been edited by zoned (edited 06-17-2001).]
 #8 
Old 2001-06-17, 03:17
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

your dealer sounds like a fuckin moron to me.... red p is used all the time, cept for P2P, and then again their are other synths people use VERY rarely, not what anyone would get, more like science experiment shit...but the thing is P2P shit is better so if it was non-red p it would have been very good q sooo..basically your dealer just deals and bullshits his way around since it was probably made with both anhydrous ammonia and red p..

the adderral oranges are 20 mg i believe half being 2 different kinds of dex amph the other half of each being 2 kinds of levo amph so as that they release on 4 different time tables to extend the action of the amphetamine
 #9 
Old 2001-06-17, 03:21
zoned zoned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

I dont get y everyone else can get off on the shit but not me is all. And why I can tweak off of aderal and not crank.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-17, 05:42
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

maybe because you get ur shit in iowa...is it even meth, maybe its just amph, test the water soluability maybe....
 #11 
Old 2001-06-17, 05:46
zoned zoned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

a rail in 15ml of water dissolves completely and turns the water white.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-17, 05:48
baked baked is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

HOLY SHIT U LIVE IN IOWA SO DO I WE SHOULD MEET OR SOME SHIT HOW OLD R U
 #13 
Old 2001-06-17, 05:50
zoned zoned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

16, Ever been to Creston or Indianola?
 #14 
Old 2001-06-17, 06:13
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

where in iowa do you live baked? i live in minnesota
 #15 
Old 2001-06-17, 06:37
zoned zoned is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

I have lived in Clarion, Belmond, Iowa Falls, Diagonal, Mt. Ayr, Creston, and Indianola (thats just in the state of Iowa, fingers might fall off if I try to type all the places I have lived)
 #16 
Old 2001-07-09, 03:16
Monkeyman666 Monkeyman666 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

Zoned ever heard of decorah Iowa?? Thats near where I live
 #17 
Old 2001-07-09, 05:39
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

Wait a minute...you smoked a quarter ounce of crank b/w four people? As in 7 grams, and didn't feel shit?! Whoa! Either your getting some bunk ass meth or maybe you should lay off it. Did the other 3 people feel strung out or anything? That's just beyond my comprehension. What method are you using when you smoke it?
 #18 
Old 2001-07-09, 06:24
Morbo Morbo is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

zoned i'm not sure if you mentioned it or not but why dont you try snorting it? works much better than smokeing but burns quite a bit.. although some people learn to enjoy the burn off a nice big rail..
 #19 
Old 2001-07-09, 06:30
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I think there is something wrong with me

maybe it was methcathinone if everyone else was tweaking and zoned wasn't. that shit is harder to get anything from in terms of how many people out of 10 get a decent tweak from it.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics