About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-11, 04:50
Mr_Clean Mr_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Oh My God! Oxycotin....

Hello all,

Well i am sitting here at about 11:22pm EST. Tomorrow I pick up some of them wonderful pills known as Oxycotin, i cant wait. Anyway there is a reason to all of this. I was wondering something and all u pill poppers out there may be able to help me. are oc's popular in your area? what are the going rates (cost) per pill and for what milligram. an example in my area, ohio, they sell for about $5.00 USD per 10mg. so a 20mg oc is $10.00 a 40mg is 20.00 and so on. i just wondered if everyone else pays inflated prices or do u get mad breaks. I get mine for a litle cheaper cause i got a good friend who has a Rx for them, so i pay less of course. well just wonderin if theese little pills are as big a problem in your town as they are mine..

-me

------------------
Look, I cant change the way I think and I cant change the way I am, but if I offended you, Good cause I still dont give a fuck
 #2 
Old 2001-06-11, 05:45
Wrap&Roll Wrap&Roll is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

I can't get those lovely oxy's here in Canada, so I have to shoot morphine
I don't really like to IV, its just that they don't have other strong opiates here. See, the damn government is making me shoot up, by not providing me with a reasonable alternative.
 #3 
Old 2001-06-11, 06:34
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

Clean, I know a lady who gets prescribed 80mg oxycontins and she used to owe me alot of cash, so she'd hook me up for 25 bones a piece for those. I personally, don't like em clean, but I know ppl that pay a buck per mg. Sure, they bitch, but they end up getting em. So, yeah, I guess it's a big problem here too.
 #4 
Old 2001-06-11, 06:39
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

quote:
Originally posted by Wrap&Roll:
I have to shoot morphine
I don't really like to IV, its just that they don't have other strong opiates here. See, the damn government is making me shoot up, by not providing me with a reasonable alternative.



Anyway...oxycontins don't break down. Therefore, you can't boot em. Diladid's do. You don't like to IV yet you blame your need to use syringes on the government? Don't elaborate on that please...I don't even wanna know.

 #5 
Old 2001-06-11, 06:41
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

jesus christ, what the fuck? an 80 mg oxycontin here is like $5-10 max, and even that is high. i get mine for free when i want to fuck around with that at all so i dont know. they are 20 mg- the free ones available through my friend. I saw standard non-sr oxycodone, big horse pills, being sold for $3 a pill. i dont know the mg but the kid selling them said the average dosage was 2.
 #6 
Old 2001-06-11, 07:05
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

Slp, you do realize that 80mg is a really high dosage for oxycontins, and the economics for them in some places, like where I live, is that the supply is really low and the demand is really high. This lady gets them prescribed for lupus. It's very tedious and rare to see some 80's, in alot of states. If you can get em for 5 bones, then, hey, you're the man. My boy ate an 80 mg, instead of snorting it, and he was fucked for 2 days. I'm told that an 80mg oxycontin is equal to 3-4 packets of china. Don't do heroin, so I wouldn't know, but the dopeheads around here really seem to believe it.
 #7 
Old 2001-06-11, 17:47
L-i-q-u-i-d L-i-q-u-i-d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

$5 fuckin dollars a peice shit man but good for you;you cant even find the fuckers here easily prices bout $25 40MG ETC...
 #8 
Old 2001-06-11, 19:05
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

i get them for 3
 #9 
Old 2001-06-12, 01:08
sublimer677 sublimer677 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

Man I saw those in the pharmacy today! My dad is a pharmacist and he was complaining that he was out of 20 and 30 mgs and only had 40mgs. Haha if i could only rip that place off.
 #10 
Old 2001-06-12, 18:04
L-i-q-u-i-d L-i-q-u-i-d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

they cost fuckin 3 if you have a fuckin presciption so you must have a HOOOOOOOOK UP
 #11 
Old 2001-06-14, 18:19
Gravehead Gravehead is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

Be careful. A guy I know snorted a bunch of OC's and wound up in the hospital. At first, they thought he was going to be vegetable for the rest of his life. Now, he can walk around and talk some. Not that I think they're especially dangerous, but they will fuck you up if you OD.
 #12 
Old 2001-06-14, 23:18
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

not that your friend was smart before he became an inanimate object but everyone who isn't a moron knows either one or both of these things:
1. You dont snort pills in general
2. You dont snort SR pills especially

Thanks for sharing that your friend is a moron. I have no sympathy. He got what he deserved.
 #13 
Old 2001-06-18, 06:11
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Oh My God! Oxycotin....

FYI!!
Oxycontin is being sued for millions. I just read it yesterday.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics