About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-06-10, 05:50
dragon1010 dragon1010 is offline
Regular
 
Default making MDMA

what are the molarity or normality of the solutions used in the articles like the H2O2, sulfuric acid, HCL or the safrole. Also where can I get methnol and/or formamide without drawing too much attention?
 #2 
Old 2001-06-11, 05:07
Mr_Clean Mr_Clean is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: making MDMA

well i will give you advice first... ok methanol is your least worry, it will draw the LEAST attention.. goto most any store look in the automotive section. look for a fuel additive called Heet it is in a yellow bottle it is methanol.. or just goto a chem house and pick it up.. you need to do more research on mdma!

-me

------------------
Look, I cant change the way I think and I cant change the way I am, but if I offended you, Good cause I still dont give a fuck
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics