|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-06-09, 04:40
|
Ryguy64x 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Recipes..............
fuckmyopinion
[This message has been edited by Ryguy64x (edited 06-11-2001).]
|
|
#2
 2001-06-09, 05:22
|
heelflipGuy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
that reminds me... can i buy wood alcohol and petroleum ether from a hardware store or do i have to make them or what? *sigh* i know, i'm lazy..
|
|
#3
 2001-06-09, 09:25
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
rxguy64x- dood, what the fuck are you doing? wrong forum. aweful, potentially dangerous synths. inaccurate information. PATHETIC.
lets see just off hand what the newbie could have omitted.... HBWD seeds have cyanogens on the outside shells that tend to seep into the seed, so morning glory would be a better base source for LSA; BUT THAT IS A SYNTH FOR LSA YOU FUCKIN MORON, NOT LSD.
oh, OTC diet pills don't have amphetamine in them you PUTZ. amphetamine is a controlled substance in which you need a prescription for. OTC diet pills tend to have ephedrine in them; not your bag huh? TYLENOL? NO YOU DIDN'T! Take your paracetimol/acetaminophen ass the fuck up on outta here.
and
STOP REITERATING RETARDED ANARCHIST COOKBOOK-TYPE DRUG SYNTHS
FUCKRAG!
|
|
#4
 2001-06-09, 12:36
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
yeah!
|
|
#5
 2001-06-09, 14:00
|
lostandconfused 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
yeah!!!
you go girl!!
you kick him to the kerb, uh huh uh huh!!!
(JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!)
|
|
#6
 2001-06-10, 02:00
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
*slips 30 mgs CPM into lostandconfused's drink*
i'm not a girl you fuckin moron. are you that confused on what pussy is? i figured you would have enough experience on being called one. How is the Red Devil lye weed workin out 4 ya?
rx-now there's pissblood for ya. fuck that false useless recipe posted by your comatoast ass at the top of the page, mixing caffine and asprin saying it is 'opiate-like'. BTW, one of your explainations says one of those COMPLETELY-FUCKIN-RETARDED powder piles of yours was similar to METH and ALCOHOL at the same time. HOW THE FUCK IS THAT POSSIBLE? Let's see- Meth: Central nervous system stimulant- vigilance, wakefullness, coordination, energy, concentration, sociability, articulation; all some of the COMPLETELY FUCKIN OPPSITE EFFECTS of Alcohol(CNS Depressant): drowsiness, uncoodination, slurred speech, somnolence, stupor. So lemme get this i take one of your tylenol/asprin/mt.dew/ammonia/manure 'compounds' and feel like i'm on meth and alcohol?
*uses a pneumatic gun at 2300 psi to shoot tylenol pm, asprin, and small woodland creatures up rxguy64x's ass*
|
|
#7
 2001-06-10, 12:50
|
lostandconfused 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
hey slpwanker 333x's !!! Cant you diss me in my territory?
[This message has been edited by lostandconfused (edited 06-10-2001).]
|
|
#8
 2001-06-10, 18:08
|
othium 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
slpwlkr he did not say that otc diet pills have amphetimine in them he siad they had an effect similar to amphetimine.
in everyone of your posts where you are analysing the words of another you screw up like that but I guess i can understand you misreading stuff and it is not your fault for whatever reason you seem to missread a lot of things wether it be partial illiteracy I don't know but your misunderstanding is hardly enough reason to call him a putz.
now I know the rest of what your wrote is correct and yes these are potentially dangerouse recipies and thank you for saving possibly hundreds of newbies lives and a whole lot of bad publicity for totse.
------------------ fear is your only god!
|
|
#9
 2001-06-10, 18:09
|
quandary 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
some people eh, well i dont know, meth and alcohol, madness.
|
|
#10
 2001-06-10, 22:18
|
raverdude56001 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
who the hell would ever inject anti-freeze and gasoline into there arm!
|
|
#11
 2001-06-10, 23:21
|
zao9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
a junkie
|
|
#12
 2001-06-10, 23:51
|
Ryguy64x 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
I don't suggest trying ANY of these......
I'm just passing on information, which I asked politely to be corrected if such an action of correction was necessary.
I'm not trying to kill anyone, I thought that this whole community was about information, knowledge, learning shit. Not bitching because you don't agree.
By they way, placing small woodland creatures in my anus will do no good, as there are several there already.
Have fun bitching at me some more, I will have as much fun listening to it in the future as I have already, friend.
------------------- EDIT:
<important> ALSO--I stated that effects VARY, see this word and the importance which stems from it, VARY from Alcohol-like to Meth-like ETC They VARY. Each feeling is DIFFERENT. AKA NOT THE SAME. Therefore, not at the same time, therefore, entirely possible. Of course I don't know, because I have never done that mixture. </important>
Please, read before bitch. I know the alternative is much easier for you to do, but it results only in personal anguish.
[This message has been edited by Ryguy64x (edited 06-10-2001).]
|
|
#13
 2001-06-10, 23:57
|
raverdude56001 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
Ryguy, the thing is this is a place for passing information but half this shit won't work or will kill you and your info is quite inconclusive.
|
|
#14
 2001-06-11, 00:12
|
Ryguy64x 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
Those recipes which will not work are here because I haven't tried them. And I don't plan on it. Have fun doing whatever it is you plan to do.
I don't give a shit either way.
|
|
#15
 2001-06-11, 02:43
|
raverdude56001 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
thats real cool delete it before i could prove you wrong! in the first intro part you said, "i have only tried half of these" but now you say you only posted them because you havn't done any of them.
|
|
#16
 2001-06-11, 05:16
|
Mr_Clean 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
damnit. damnit. damnit. does anyone happen to have the sites that he posted, before his retarded ass deleted his post so people would stop making fun of him. i want to see this shit he posted. I need a good laguh. someone check your history folder and gimmie the links.
-me
------------------ Look, I cant change the way I think and I cant change the way I am, but if I offended you, Good cause I still dont give a fuck
|
|
#17
 2001-06-11, 06:12
|
peroxidestings 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
I was just wondering about a coupla things and i was hoping somebody could enlighten me. I havent done pcp and i was wondering what the trip's like, and what the comedown is. and i heard that if you snort T3's you get a good high. <--is that true or would i give myself a brain tumor? thanx
[This message has been edited by peroxidestings (edited 06-11-2001).]
|
|
#18
 2001-06-11, 06:51
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
I don't know how I'd describe what getting dusted "feels" like. It's like a speedy hallucinogenic. I can't really describe the highs of pcp because the few times I've tried it...they've kinda been different experiences. The more you smoke the more intense it is. The best way I can describe it. Snorting T-3's? I just think that's nasty.
|
|
#19
 2001-06-11, 07:28
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
quote: Originally posted by peroxidestings: I havent done pcp and i was wondering what the trip's like, and what the comedown is. and i heard that if you snort T3's you get a good high. <--is that true or would i give myself a brain tumor? thanx
[This message has been edited by peroxidestings (edited 06-11-2001).]
peroxidestings: don't snort pills. some capsule powders are ok, the powders in them being pure, completely free of any other substance, but this is very rare. pills and most capsule powders are mixed with inactive binders designed to be shit straight out, and are not soluable in mucus, water, lung fluid or anything else they will pass through upon snorting. snorting pills once and a while is okay to do, but remember it will cause a build up of the powders in the pill that are not the actual drug that were just used to take up space and/or hold the pill together, and if there was a time release function, keep the pill dissolving at a slow rate, releasing doses at timed intervals. snorting pills can also be more uncomfortable then if you were to clean all the binders off of the crushed pill(s) with a series of solvents, since binders tend to move slower than the actual active drug's drip when snorted. pcp doesn't have much of a comedown in my experience. generally for me, things just became less and less unclear until finally i was back in the world, but was a little detached, not so much depressed but just 'blarg' or 'blah' for like 1-2 days. i dunno, i think its worth it since i can ignore it. the trip, well dood, it is very fuckin intense; i mean it is very risky these days when you purchase the shit to avoid getting pcc that will almost instantly kill you, but when you get the correct amount that can be dosed, man o man, fuckin wild crazy intense. but  unfortunetly one of my best friends is an addict. she is addicted to getting so deep into the disociative spell with hallucinations, which she aims for the most intense everytime, that many nights and weekends she cannot remember at all. it is really disturbing/odd/depressing. gick. Rx: which ones have you tried there buddy? i hear tylenol pm goes great with caffine pills and white out fumes- LoL, fuckin loser. But in all serious, which of these diphenhydramine+ caffine+ a toxic solvent+ acetaminophen did you try?
|
|
#20
 2001-06-11, 16:20
|
peroxidestings 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
Ok thanks  I was just wondering, if i popped these anti-d's that im perscribed to if i'd get any high at all, they're uh... 85mg of welbutrin, or something.
|
|
#21
 2001-06-12, 15:18
|
Neo Nemesis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Recipes..............
t3's now thats something i excell at, if you dont extract the codiene then snort 3 your first time wont feel much but not supposed to then snort 6 thats 120mg codiene really nice euphoric high and happy but its hard to get that much in there with out cloggin your nose so you cant get any higher unless you extract it, extraction is easy but let it evaporate the water naturally cuz heat destroys it i think light does too, goto codiene.org or something i forget the like but someones gotta remember or check my early posts from like months ago, extraction is easy and worth it. 30mg codien/t3 some lost during extraction binders usually acetaminophen and caffiene 90mg=mild buzz 60mg=threshold 200mg=nice
------------------ Crime is an Art and a science it takes practise and perfection!
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|