|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-05-31, 22:35
|
sublimer677 
Regular
|
|
|
|
What should I Look for?
Going to work with dad the pharmacist, what should i get my hands on? Help me out people with all the little pharmies i can have fun with and dosages and effects. Thanks people.
|
|
#2
 2001-05-31, 22:44
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
What's in it for me if i help you?
|
|
#3
 2001-05-31, 23:15
|
Poindexter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Can you cut that negative shit out? TOTSE is supposed to be fun.
fucker.
|
|
#4
 2001-05-31, 23:32
|
gourangachild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
http://www.erowid.org/general/big_chart.shtml http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/pihkal/pihkal.shtml http://www.erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal.shtml
Get them all. If you don't enjoy something, you can always sell them to someone else. Remember to always read up on any drug if you find it and want to try it.
Talk to someone else who's a bit more educated on the subject, too. I'm just getting you started.
|
|
#5
 2001-06-03, 20:05
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
gouran- tikhal and pikhal compounds will not be a in a fuckin pharmacy. what are you some kind of complete moron?
sumblimer- what kinds of drugs do you like? that would sort of help me like suggest pharms. like what types of feelings? uppers? downers? what? opiates? i dunno gimme something to work with here, cause if you dont im just gonna be pickin for me, and that its what you want. Oh, and do you really live in PA, cause that will have an effect on what drugs are available in the pharmacy you are in. you might wanna give a little backround on that too.
poindexter- dude, shut the fuck up. what the fuck do you do here? anything constructive or helpful? no! so get off my dick. you dont like how i do things... go complain to a mod- HAA HAA
|
|
#6
 2001-06-03, 21:02
|
Poindexter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
existing is enough to be here. enigma wanted this to be the one truly open bbs. it aint a job
|
|
#7
 2001-06-03, 21:03
|
Poindexter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
quote: Originally posted by Poindexter: existing is enough to be here. enigma wanted this to be the one truly open bbs. it aint a job
YA WHAT I SAID - ROFLMAO
|
|
#8
 2001-06-03, 21:54
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
exactly, so go get some pussy and stop telling me how to do my shit.
|
|
#9
 2001-06-03, 21:57
|
East Coast Pariah 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Are you enigma? No, so i don't want to hear your pissing and moaning. Cry elsewhere you pansyass. You seem to whine in every post this week.
"shuttup slp you meanyhead!"
|
|
#10
 2001-06-03, 22:49
|
sublimer677 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
I would like to get my hands on anything that will do something fun and maybe that i could get some money for. But uh yeah i am in PA, it is a hospital pharmacy so they will have everything won't they?
|
|
#11
 2001-06-03, 23:38
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
stimulants= *dextroamphetamine: *dextrostat, *dexedrine; mixed amphetamine salts(dextro and levo): adderral; methylphenidate: ritalin, concerta, methylin, methylphen, metadate er
opiate/opiods(these should be plentiful, but be very careful, they might be monitored)= hydrocodone/acetaminophen: vicoden, anexsia, bancap hc, lorcet, lorcet plus, lortab, vicodin es, zydone,lortab/ASA, damason-p, hydromet,hydrotropine,tussionex(bad it has CPM), vicoprofen, norco, codiclear dh, co tussin, hycosin, hycotuss,kwelcof, vicodin tuss, hydcodan (note:there are no brands of pure hydrocodone BUT there might be a generic form unknown to me); *oxycodone: *oxyir,*percolone, *oxycontin(suspended release), *roxicodone; oxycodone/OTC analgesic: endocet, oxycodone/Ace, percocet,roxicet, roxilox, tylox, endodan, percodan, roxiprin full; *fentanyl: *fentanyl cit, *sublimaze,*duragesic,*actiq;(be careful with the fentanyl) morphine: *Morph sul, *msir, *RMS, *roxanol, *astramorph pf, *duramorph pf, *infumorph, *ms contin(sustained release), *oramorph(sustained release), kadian;(be careful with that too) *methadone: *dolophine, *methadone;(note: opiates are very dangerous) *hydromorphone: *dilaudid, diladid inj;(warning, very addictive) **oxymorphone:**Numorphan (warning: possibly most powerful opiod derived for human use, much much stronger than heroin, not sure if stronger than fentanyl)
[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 06-03-2001).]
|
|
#12
 2001-06-04, 00:30
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
benzodiazepines= umm yea, people like these too. *diazepam: *valium, *diazepam, diastat(eeew!), *Dizac; *alprazolam: *alprazolam, *xanax; clonazepam: klonopin clonex,iktorivil, landsen,lonazep, rivotril; *lorazepam: *lorazepam, *ativan, *loraz/intensl; temezepam: Cerepax, euhypnos, lenal, levanxenel, levanxol, normison, planum, restoril, temazepam muscle relaxants, with rec value= *carisoprodol:carisoprodol,*soma, carospro/ASA, soma cmpd, soma cmpd with codeine, artifar, caridolin, carisoma, chinchen, flexartal, muslax, myolax, neotica, rela, rotalin, sanoma, scutamil-C, somadril, vanadom; cyclobenzaprine: cyclobenz, flexeril More opiods= *Naltrexone: *Naltrexone, *ReVia Codeine: EVERYWHERE, look for it on its own if possible(most likely in a liquid w/etOH). T-4s have more codeine than T-3s, just remember; *opium(de-colorized opium tincture); Alfentanil: alfenta; Anileridine: leritine; Dihydrocodeine: DHC PLus, synalgos dc; *Diphenoxylate: *diphenoxyl/at, *lomotil,*lonox; Levomethorphan: Orlaam; Levorphanol: levo dromoran, levophanol; Remifentanil: Ultiva; Sufentanil: sufenta; Other= *Ketamine: *Ketalar, *Ketaset, *Ketaject More stimulants= *Modafinal: *Provigil(though you dont always need to work in a hospital pharmacy to get access to this  ) Non-Benzo Depressants, Barbituates, etc..= Amobarbital: amytal sod, tuinal; *Glutethimide: *doriden Pentobarbital: nembutal, pentobarb; Secobarbital: seconal sod, tuinal [This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 06-04-2001).]
|
|
#13
 2001-06-04, 00:37
|
gourangachild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Impressive list. Where'd you get it?
|
|
#14
 2001-06-04, 01:38
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
other= dronabinol: marinol; atropine: atropine, sal-tropine,atropisol, isopto atropi, *atrop/s/scop,(be careful with this shit); *Methscopolamine:*pamine(danger);
Depressants(non-benzo)= Methohexital: brevital Chloral Hydrate: Noctec, aquachloral; Ethchlorvynol: placidyl; *Meprobamate: equagesic, micrainin,*equanil, *meprobamate,*miltown(also a skeletal muscle relaxant); Methohexital:brevital sod; mephobarbital:mebaral; Phenobarbital: phenob; Zaleplon: sonata;
Benzodiazepines= Chlordiazepoxide: librium(and you probably wont have the combinations with the tricyclics n shit); Clorazepate: tranxene sd, tranxene t; Estazolam: prosom; Flurazepam: dalmane, flurazepam; Halazepam: paxipam; Midazolam: versed; Oxazepam: oxazepam, serax; Quazepam: doral; Triazolam: halicon; Zolpidem: ambien;
most of the depressants would be there to keep the patients calm and/or to help them fall asleep. probably in abundance.
partial opiates/opoids= pentazocine: talwin nx, *talwin, talacen; Butorphanol: stadol im/iv, *stadol ns; Buprenorphine: buprenex;
:::::::::::brief explaination::::::::::: i put asterisks next to the substances probably recommended by the large majority. When the substance, but just a brand was asterisked, it just means, that brand stood out amoung the others; most likely because it didn't need to be injected or wasn't mixed with acetaminophen or ibuprofen, or something to that effect. Have fun and check in. I only bascially mentioned substances that i was sure would be in a general hospital. I wasn't sure if they would have more in depth scripts, even the stimulants are questionable, since most people dont go to a standard hospital for help with add, and adhd. I figured some people might go there to get a script filled and/or they might have some around for a patient who needed to be awakened and possibly narcoleptic patients. Ok, have fun.
|
|
#15
 2001-06-04, 01:42
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
quote: Originally posted by gourangachild: Impressive list. Where'd you get it?
well, i started with what's in my brain and went from there... to rxlist... then to the DEA schedules...then sort of alternated between the two... through in some stuff i wrote down... got a few things off of erowids pharmaceutical portion, just more names of brands... and thats about it. Started from experience, and the government basically did the rest for me 
|
|
#16
 2001-06-04, 02:10
|
gourangachild 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Slp, I wish I could be that organized. You definitely know what you're talking about as far as pharms go. Totse is good to have someone with your knowledge around. Keep up the good work, man. 
|
|
#17
 2001-06-04, 02:30
|
Poindexter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Steven,
There are so many sites, search engines, Jesus, you can find the information yourself but everyone is just too lazy. The Internet has not been fully realized yet, and Slpwlkr is a good guy, and he knows how to look it up.
|
|
#18
 2001-06-04, 04:36
|
sublimer677 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
I agree wholeheartedly, man you know your shit. Thanks for the help. Oh yeah there is supposedly this guy that has got a bunch of Ativan (Lorazepam), Temazepam, and Zoloft, what can this guy get for some of this shit, and how does he find fucks to buy it? No one around his area looks for it, etc. Thanks for the help people.
|
|
#19
 2001-06-04, 08:14
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
lorazepam- got most rec value, similar to valium. More abnesia possibly. Drunkeness, CNS depressant. Worth at least 2-3 dollars a mg. Good rec dose- 2 mg. Good high/drunk experience on lorazepam(known as ativan to most) around 5 bucks to first timers, the experienced will pay more who know what it is.
Temezepam- More of a downer than lorazepam. Will put you to sleep a lot more so than lorazepam or valium. Harder to stay awake then other CNS depressants, and other preferred benzos. Low doses preferred. Average rec dose probably around 7-15 mgs(bigger guys up to 30 maybe)? value- 15 mgs= 2 dollars(estimate). Good for post-tripping.(note to those concerned: a lot of people will know it as restoril)
sertraline(zoloft)- not much of anything here. some people use it for themselves, to get a mild seratonin non-reuptake rush goin on. also good for post-loading, so the e-tard crowd post-rolling(within 4 hrs after) would be your target market. this is because it is an SSRI. probably 500 mgs would go for a dollar since it has almost no rec value at all, only for the daring and personal use, like huffing also, except safer.
|
|
#20
 2001-06-05, 01:19
|
Morbo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
sublimer its not even fair you have access to a pharmacy like that and don't even know what to look for.. wheres the justice in this world?
|
|
#21
 2001-06-06, 04:18
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
well he is in PA, maybe he can help me out in a few areas...
|
|
#22
 2001-06-06, 17:08
|
pimp 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
yo homies WAAASSSSSSSUUUUUUUUPPPP i think you should look for pills pills are da shit i don"t know wat all that other stuff ure talking about vicadin valium wat are dem pills rule
|
|
#23
 2001-06-06, 17:19
|
othium 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
dumbass!
------------------ fear is your only god!
|
|
#24
 2001-06-06, 17:54
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
quote: Originally posted by slpwlkr333: *diazepam: *valium, *diazepam [Slp, did you forget to mention that scripts in your "impressive list" are exactly the same?]
*alprazolam: *alprazolam, *xanax; [And why do you keep repeating yourself? Problem's deleting while using copy/paste?]
*lorazepam: *lorazepam, *ativan[The same thing!]
*carisoprodol:carisoprodol,*soma [Oh how I remember a time when all you could do was diss somas]
cyclobenzaprine: cyclobenz, flexeril**Remembers a time in chat when diluted asked bout what a script was and dank told him off the top of her head while Slpwalkr frantically went to the rxlist and attempted to prove her wrong...until he finished reading that flexeril and cyclobenzaprine were the same thing.**
Secobarbital: seconal sod, tuinal[yeah slp, it is so easy to get your hands on seconals. The closest time you've come to seconals were viewing pictures on your monitor.]
[This message has been edited by slpwlkr333 (edited 06-04-2001).]
EH! You sound like a broken record or a CD that keeps on skipping over and over and over again. You're like the energizer bunny that just keeps going and going and going...
|
|
#25
 2001-06-06, 18:30
|
Poindexter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Boy, I really missed your bitchness, dankgirl.
|
|
#26
 2001-06-07, 04:11
|
bobthegreat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
You guys forgot Ritalin!
|
|
#27
 2001-06-07, 17:12
|
6sweetdreams9 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
quote: Originally posted by slpwlkr333: stimulants= ritalin
no he didn't ------------------ Genius... PURE Genius!
|
|
#28
 2001-06-07, 18:09
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
i really enjoyed your constructive input to this post dank. this wasn't drugs for me incase you didn't realize. they were marketable and recreational drugs. As far as saying things like alprazolem: xanax, alprazolem.... ; I didn't copy and paste for any portion of my contributions to this post and alprazolem came up as a name the drug aprazolem is sold as. ya know, like a brand... pseudo generic but not genuine. you can go to the super market and by a non-supermarket brand that just says 'tissues'(i.e. brand name alprazolem) on the box or you can by kleenex(i.e. brand name xanax) or you can buy the actual no frills tissues the market makes like acme no frills tissues(generic alprazolem).
btw...thanks for the help on the post. in enjoy having to school you everytime you screw up a flame. Oh, and don't expect me to reply back to a pathetic excuse, insulting retaliation to this post of mine right here. "Let it be, let it be...."
|
|
#29
 2001-06-10, 04:06
|
sublimer677 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Morbo- It's not that i do not know anything, i mean my dad's a pharmacist for fucks sakes. I know a good bit, just wanted a nice list from slpwlker, well because he's close to freakin genius. Gosh they should pay the man on here. But anyway i went in there and it occurred to me that all the shit is probably recorded and i didn't want to get my respected dad the pharmacist fired. If I can only figure a way to do it and not get either of us in trouble. I was VERY tempted to pocket a sheet of packaged Vicodin or a bottle of Diazepam injections. God i love pharmacies! I do have that Lorazepam and Temazepam if you wanna talk Slpwlker.
|
|
#30
 2001-06-12, 01:10
|
sublimer677 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Guys i was in the pharmacy today, lookin through the NArcotic drawers. (what fun)! ANd They have all kinds of Morphine Injections, Lorazepam, Morphine Sulfate oral shit, Diazepam INjections. God I want to raid that place!
|
|
#31
 2001-06-12, 14:59
|
Neo Nemesis 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
hehehe i know what im planning this summer hehehe....
------------------ Crime is an Art and a science it takes practise and perfection!
|
|
#32
 2001-06-15, 02:33
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
i dont know anyone who wants to buy lorazepam. don't worry, you'll find someone. actually i might. i got someone fucked the fuck up on it before for free so they might pay this time. hmm pharmacy, YUMMY.... tee hee thanks for the kind words sublimer.
|
|
#33
 2001-06-17, 03:48
|
sublimer677 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
I pop two Restoril (Temazepam) before tokin and it fucks me up insanely! Pharmies are nice.
|
|
#34
 2001-06-17, 05:34
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
come down and chill sometime bro, lateralus lives like 2 mins away too.
|
|
#35
 2001-06-17, 05:37
|
sublimer677 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Meet me in the Baederwood park sometime before tuesday if you want, LMK.
|
|
#36
 2001-06-17, 08:07
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
alright, baerderwood is right by me, um probably sunday.
|
|
#37
 2001-06-17, 22:21
|
sublimer677 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
What time do you wanna meet at Baederwood? I haven't been home until now and it's 5:10pm. Talk to you later. -Aaron
|
|
#38
 2001-06-18, 02:56
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
how bout 25 mins ago at your house?
|
|
#39
 2001-06-21, 21:07
|
sublimer677 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Slp, dude i am in the pharmacy as we speak, i was in the expired narcotics drawer lookin around and i wanna just put my hand in there and grab shit. Saw a box of Marinol! Diazepam (Valiums), what can i do to get this shit? I hope it's not all accouted for cause i might pocket some marinol. Oh and there is also a bottle of Grain alcohol in there too. Talk to you later man. -Peace
|
|
#40
 2001-06-21, 23:26
|
Mojo-monkey 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Mood elevators, definately mood elevators. Fun for the whole family. Don't really like any anti-depress and I don't do downers
or you could just go for some acid--my personal favorite.
|
|
#41
 2001-06-22, 14:35
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
Mojo- We are talking about a hospital pharmacy so A. There are little stimulants there B. It is difficult to obtain ANYTHING there C. THERE IS NO ACID IN A PHARMACY, maybe LSA but no LSD, and LSA is very rare and needs to be ordered and will always be accounted for sumblimer677- i don't know the logging process; only you can know how that works. The marinol is useless unless you bring it down to me for me to do an extraction of the thc, which ill have to formulate because orally taking it BLOWS. The seaseme seed oil the thc(oil) needs to be decanted and thrown oil or can be smoked, but its gotta be smoked, perhaps we can smoke it on some buds, i'm supposed to be getting 2 oz. this weekend, and i'm probably gonna make some of that into some primo grade hash. I have mad valium at home, and DUDE and i tweakin right now, i got my script of dexedrine(dextroamphetamine) spansules changed to dextroStat tabs(dextroamphetamine) in a larger dosage and WOW, BLOWN AWAY, SWEET RUSH. Oh yea, dood, i totally tracked that new song you were singing to and i really want you to sing to it, even if we co-write the words to it, i liked you singing it better. So do you wanna do that? You're vocals to that fuckin ruled and i compeltely re-did the whole song, new E+F parts, it's like 8 mins long now, great shit. I'm gonna try to use Garner's(my best friend's band) drums on that or go back to school to do it. Oh, and i found the tapes i was lookin for of the latest mixes i did. Ok, so yea, the marinol would be cool to make into fuckin pure thc. DOOD, just imagine, i find a method to seperate the thc from the seaseme seed oil and BINGO- we have PURE thc. FUCKIN PURE- to add to weed. NOT like hash oil- PURE. Diazepam is cool to. Grain alcohol makes a GREAT treat and EXCELLENT solvent too. Yea dude, we are gonna have some fuckin fun next time you come down. I'll crack open the vaul this time AND one of my best friends(the one with loads of drug connections) will be back from the west coast rain forest trip on july 2. So shrooms, 'cid, highest grade weed, MDMA, maybe MDA, coke, and other shit will be widely available.  . YES! Rock on dude, i'm tweakin. I'll talk to you and get your home number so we can talk. Later.
|
|
#42
 2001-06-22, 21:02
|
sublimer677 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: What should I Look for?
I am scared but i might go for the load. Wish me luck if i go for it. It is in the expired drawer so i don't think they keep good records of it. Just have to hold it there till the Feds tell them they can destroy it. I don't know what to do.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|