|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-05-30, 20:51
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
DXM Stories
It had been a relatively easy day, I had done nothing. So I decided to go over to the local Sav-on drugs, (I biked it, btw) and I bought four bottles of "tussin brand" cough syrup, two for $5. Went home,and in front of the bathroom mirror I drank two of the four ounce bottles at a time. No vomit feelings, nothing.
Went to my bedroom to browse the internet. After about an hour, I start bobbing and weazing my head, it feels like I'm moderately drunk. I get tired of making myself dizzy so I continue surfing away. Then about another hour later I feel like getting up and I can't. For the first time I notice this. My field of vision is strictly[/i] limited! I can only see about half a foot from my peripheral vision. I can still see in front of me.
I try to look around and I can't. I'm on the TOTSE website and the blue screen is staring back at me, menacingly...I have several plants in my room and when I manage to turn my head far enough to see them, their leaves come alive and scare the shit out of me. The longer I look at them, well...They came alive, the leaves we twisting ang trying to strangle me. So I jerk my head away so I won't have to look at them. I sit scared straight at the computer screen. I make a post saying that "I think I'm gonna die" and the next day Madchemist makes fun of it.
I manage to make it to the bed, spun out in my room, not really going to any parallel universe, but in deep thought. I talkto see how it would sound, and my voice sounds as if it's coming from someone else. BTW when I walked over to my bed I had to take "baby steps" cause thats all I could manage to do.
The next day, I wake up the usual time, but I am walking like a robot with rusty joints. VERY akward to walk and I am studdering like a bitch! I am studdering [b]strongly for about 5 hours after I wake up. Everyone was gone, so it didn't matter. I called a few ppl, and they were just as shocked as i way, hearing nothing of DXM, mind you.
|
|
#2
 2001-05-31, 01:53
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: DXM Stories
well, one time when i was sick. My misc. 'other' medication(s)(i'm not sure which) interacted with all the Coriceiden my rents were feeding me. My dad would give me some, then my mom; neither knowing the other gave me it. So the DXM, which was not high enough to be a trip dosage normally, was potentiated by something present in my system that i was taking. The double dosage happened a few times because i was so out of it, and smoking extremely(if you know me you will know what i'm talkin about) potent of weed on top of it, though not as much as my habit normally was because my throat was so sore. I hallucinated for about 2 days(the accidental double doses[was already taking more than i should have]) and for the rest of the week i was getting dizzy and seeing trails as i continued taking a regular high-dosage of Coriceiden so i could function and be in school(the cold started during spring break and thats when all the visuals and near-incapacitation happened) because the baseball team needed me for crucial varsity games and shit. Plus i hate missing recording sessions on Wednesdays. It was pretty insane, but i was tolerant to it; i wasn't tired that much. I started smoking more weed as the cold decreased but until the day after i stopped the Coriceiden i was having mild visuals, hearing things occasionally, walking funny, and had almost NO DEPTH PERCEPTION, even when not stoned. Like during baseball, i would reach out and always underreach. Then i kept overreaching to try to compensate. Kinda sucked. In the two days i got the double doses, i had what reminded me of a very mild dust 'trip' type deal and when i smoked me special weed(hash oil additive most of the time, but no hash mixed this time  )it was like a medium K dose, i guess. Nuts, but only because it was DXM mixed with ALL the other shit i was on at the time. Psychoactive cold medication- goes well with mood stabalizers, anti-depressants, tranqualizers, oh and amphetamine or was it methylphenidate i dunno stimulants(which one?), etc... (that was about the combo i was on)--- at least it went well for me, i guess overall. But hey kids, dont try this at home(especially you junkie, yea im talkin to you, you know who you are, yea you, thats right, no not you, her, yea right there *starts seeing hallucinations of totse members dancing around his computer screen as he pops another DXM chazer lozenge*.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|