About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-29, 08:57
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Tell me about.........

Nutmeg!
Has anyone actually tryed this?
if so how much nutmeg did you use and how did it work out?
i would appreciate any info on this pls

------------------
r3M|_4[]D|\|4yR
 #2 
Old 2001-05-29, 17:53
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

i have it sucked at first i said it was cool because i had not tried to many things yet mostly weed and e and i didn't realize it at first but it sucked compared to other stuff don't do it.

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy
 #3 
Old 2001-05-29, 20:18
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

if you really want to do nutmeg then fine look at erowid and learn a bout it a little and then go to your local grocery store or herbal supliment store or whatever and by the freshest or newest stuff they have take about 3 or 4 heaping teaspoons of it and if you can't stand the taste drink milk with it or maybe try this recipe.

take 2 cans of frozen orange juice mix, as much icecream as you wan't and about half a blender of ice, then put it all in the blender mix it up and put the nutmeg in there and you shouldn't taste it or feel the texture.

I know I am forgetting something in this but that is the jist of it anyway.

------------------
fear is your only god!
 #4 
Old 2001-05-29, 20:44
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

quote:
Originally posted by zao9:
i have it sucked at first i said it was cool because i had not tried to many things yet mostly weed and e and i didn't realize it at first but it sucked compared to other stuff don't do it.




OMG!! zao9...you told slpwklr you "loved" nutmeg and catnip just weeks ago. Now you're claiming that your trying all these new drugs? If you are...PLEASE be careful! Especially of E...And slp, I can call extacy E if I want. Ya know that glass, pcp, and crack all "ice" sometimes? So who cars what ppl call them as long you know what ppl mean.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-29, 21:22
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Tell me about.........

Ya, I have. It's about 1 gram of nutmeg for every 10 pounds you weigh. It took the nutmeg that I had freshly ground up about 3 hours to kick in, and I was heavily stoned for about three days. I had to remind myself that being stoned was good, cause it wasn't going away after a few hours like it usually does.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-30, 03:42
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

Thanks for the info on it...
So do you recommend doing it lokil ?
Does it make you feel sick or anything after a while?

------------------
r3M|_4[]D|\|4yR
 #7 
Old 2001-05-30, 06:19
GHETTO_SMURF GHETTO_SMURF is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

lol @ lokil's experiences.....what kind of burnout is it?

------------------
------------------
ok...if you say so
------------------
for informational purposes only
http://spudszilla.cjb.net
 #8 
Old 2001-05-31, 02:42
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

why must you complain about what everybody says dank? Doth thought be afraid that some people have more knowledge than you do?
 #9 
Old 2001-05-31, 03:37
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Tell me about.........

Dopester, Smurf,

I wasn't sick, the high the come-on and come-down was interesting. When you smoke weed you are instantly stoned. With nutmeg you slowly escalate and then there is a long plateau of beiung stoned. The burn out was pleasant as hell and I was a lot more happy and relaxed for about two weeks after I did it. Ya, I would do it if I wanted to have the experience, but remember:

1)The less on your tongue the better

2)If you can capsule it up, DO IT

3)One gram of FRESHLY GROUND per ten lbs

4)Nutmeg and water don't mix - dont do it

5)Try eating with yogurt and Muffins, I did (meaning put it in the yogurt and gulp that shit down, don't even try to taste it.)

6)Some people say don't put it in food cause it brings out the taste, but it doesn't stay in your mouth with yogurt, go fig.




[This message has been edited by Lokil (edited 05-31-2001).]
 #10 
Old 2001-05-31, 19:58
dipsydude dipsydude is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

nutmeg is fun, just when your on it dont try to move about cos you will get sick, just lie in bed listening to music and youll have a phun time.
 #11 
Old 2001-05-31, 20:07
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Tell me about.........

I didn't lie in bed for days, dude. You can do whatever on nutmeg. Don't go on a roller coaster of anything...
 #12 
Old 2001-05-31, 20:43
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

How bout bungee'ing?
 #13 
Old 2001-06-01, 08:37
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

Sweeeeeeeeeeet....!
hehehe thanks for all your info Lokil
(&dipsydude)...i think ill wait until a long weekend or next holidays to do nutmeg then if im gonna be smashed for days...

How come u dont do it more often if its so good (and cheap!) ?

------------------
r3M|_4[]D|\|4yR
 #14 
Old 2001-06-01, 09:14
Lateralus Lateralus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

he probally doesn't have the time or something..but does nutmeg really get ya stoned? and those herbal supplements like kava, valerian root, st johns wart, and ginkoba, ginkojin etc. Do they have any special powers that you can get stoned or get screwed up off of?
 #15 
Old 2001-06-01, 10:08
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Tell me about.........

quote:
Originally posted by DoPesTeR-DaZe:
Sweeeeeeeeeeet....!
hehehe thanks for all your info Lokil
(&dipsydude)...i think ill wait until a long weekend or next holidays to do nutmeg then if im gonna be smashed for days...

How come u dont do it more often if its so good (and cheap!) ?





Dopester, Lattie,

Nutmeg, as you said, cheap as hell, but officially it is bad for your liver. But I loved the stoned feeling, is was heavy and buzzed a lot. I only wish I didn't look as stoned as Ilookd, heh

ooooo I have time all right, but I can't looked that stoned to my rents, they'll think I am smoking ever second I'm not with them, they'll start following me to the bathroom, down the hall, etc...making sure I don't have shit on me, start looking for my shit, throwing my shit away...

I'll chill with the "'meg" aaaaight?
 #16 
Old 2001-06-01, 10:50
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: Tell me about.........

quote:
Originally posted by Lateralus:
and those herbal supplements like kava, valerian root, st johns wart, and ginkoba, ginkojin etc. Do they have any special powers that you can get stoned or get screwed up off of?


I would like to know too, you might start a post about it.

 #17 
Old 2001-06-02, 11:33
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

Thanks for all you info on it Lokil...i think i'll try it soonish maybe

start a post on that shit lateralus!!
 #18 
Old 2001-06-02, 17:12
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

if you take a lot say 4/5 nutmeg then you will feel really dizzy and its better to stay in bed, or else you will get very sick.
if you only take 1-3 then it is ok to just do normal stuff, because you shouldnt feel sick.
 #19 
Old 2001-06-02, 17:14
quandary quandary is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

has anyone actually hallucinated off nutmeg? I have once, but its supposed to be pretty rare.
 #20 
Old 2001-06-03, 01:33
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

lat- the ginks- suck 4 that most part
valarian root- good
st j wort- sux royal ass
kava- extracts are nice
 #21 
Old 2001-06-06, 20:59
r007 ph07oN r007 ph07oN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

you can smoke nutmeg too. try like half a bowl and you get stoned for like an hour or two. but if you smoke like 2+ bowls, you trip like a motherfucker. me and my friend tried this shit.

------------------
its all in vain
 #22 
Old 2001-06-07, 05:53
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

Ginkoba's s'pose to help your memory.
St. John's s'pose to help with depression.
Kavacelones (extracted) is s'pose to help with tension and stress. Keep in mind that it tastes like ass and I never felt shit. Plus, I drank alot. Valerian's used to help with insomnia. Ginseng's s'pose to give you energy.

Personally, I don't feel anything at all from herbal supplements. My opinion is that "feel" that they work are experiencing placebo. I think they're a waste of time and money.
 #23 
Old 2001-06-07, 15:16
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

FUCK, these posts just talked me into nutmeg, i think ill try smoke it first

------------------
Crime is an Art and a science, think about whether we are a democracy like we say we are or not...
 #24 
Old 2001-06-08, 13:13
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

heheheh oh yeah nutmeg is swank !
so when you smoke it you just grind it up into a bowl then make a joint out of it?
do you add tobacco to make it burn or anything?

------------------
r3M|_4[]D|\|4yR
 #25 
Old 2001-06-08, 15:55
Neo Nemesis Neo Nemesis is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Tell me about.........

fuck im just gonna pipe it or no no even beter BONG IT yup that should kill me swell

------------------
Crime is an Art and a science it takes practise and perfection!
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics