About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-28, 18:41
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default ketamine

i just bought 350 mg i have read a little on it but not much any one have experiences with it or info

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy
 #2 
Old 2001-05-28, 19:41
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

go to erowid theres a lot of info there. www.erowid.org
 #3 
Old 2001-05-28, 21:32
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

You bought 350mg of K?? Did you know what it even is? It's cat tranquilizer. Some names are ketamine, ketacet, and ketajet. They come in small bottles of liquid that you have to cook down into a liquid because I highly doubt you're doing muscle shots of them and I only know one person who was crazy enough to mainline it. The best way to cook it down is to let it air dry. Takes a whole day but if you're impatient. Then get a mirror and you can dry it with a hair dryer. The most I've ever seen a bottle cooked down to was 1.1 grams of powder. My personal opinion is that it is the most potent when air dryed.
 #4 
Old 2001-05-29, 02:53
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

erowid k dosing info is pretty good BUT, be careful zao since ur real young. Capsulizing all of it should be a great upper-medium dose for someone of average weight, and YES, YOU CAN EAT KETAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-29, 03:28
Frey Grimrod Frey Grimrod is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

Ketamine is a dissasociative much like but very different from DXM correct?
 #6 
Old 2001-05-29, 03:50
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: ketamine

Not much different.
 #7 
Old 2001-05-29, 08:14
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

Slpwalkr! Do you know k-heads? And yes...that's another term I use. How many do you know that eat them?? And don't say you do, cuz you're lying! And don't have pariah come back your ass up anymore! Have you noticed you've been annoying the fuck outta me? I know you don't care...but you did only start learning about "drug knowledge" what did you say in chat?? 3 months ago, cuz you raided your parents medicine cabinet and you wanted to know what they were.

**Wishes there was medication for slpwalkr's lack of humor! But knows there isn't**

Try yogo slpwalkr! LOL!

Yes! You know it all slpwalkr and pariah! cut out the girly attitude...you remind me of pre-schoolers fighting..."You spelled Opiade wrong!" LOL. Oh did I, didn't mean to get you all hot and bothered by it!!

Sure you can eat K. Did I say he couldn't?? Did you make that one up to try to go bitch? lol...Do you know one person who would rather eat K? slp? No...I didn't think so. You can eat crystal too but what kind of effect are you looking for? Feeling ill as fuck?? I've held off along time on you...but I'm puttin you back in your place. You remind me of the stupidity of high schoolers. And do you bust a nut laughing at you're gay ass jokes?

Don't be ignorant by posting your next post to me, slp! Don't correct my spelling errors, don't make fun of my name, answer the questions....I know it'll take you SOME time to do a search on K. Have fun believing every damn thing you read! And I don't want to fight with you slp, but you're dissing everyone who doesn't spend time searching "drugs" on the internet. If not that, they're grammar.

OoooOOoooOO!! You're mad now! I can tell! What are you gonna call me, a big doo doo head? Remember, they're just words slpwalkr, just words. Stop with the bullshit and I'll lay off you. And especially stop arguing with me, sonny, cause i'll have you screaming uncle over and over again.

 #8 
Old 2001-05-29, 09:02
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

K fucking rox ass, but do be careful if youre young and not too familiar with it, i was on acid this weekend at this hippie festival (strange for me cuz im a drum and bass head) and did a huge rail of K and whoa! thats the first time i did it on acid and geez *smiles* thats a hole and a half yo! i couldnt walk for like an hour and after i could i did a big ass balloon of n2o and just about creamed myself cuz that was orgasmic!! but do be careful, cuz it is dangerous if you dont know what youre doing, just start small and dont try to walk, drive, or cook, and be careful smokin cuz ive burnt myself badly in k holes before...mmm....ketacet....and if you have to cook it easiest way for you would probably be to but it in a coffee cup and then put the cup on the burner of a coffee maker on low heat and let it crystallize then pour it all out or scrape it onto a mirror and put in in a closet somewhere and let it sit till dry, then crank yourself a good rail and dream for a bit, have fun! there are better ways to cook but this is the easiest ive found for the inexperienced and you prolly live with your folks so this is relatively fast too so you wont get hit...PLUR oh yeah if you do shoot, IM only, IV and youre gone...
 #9 
Old 2001-05-29, 09:36
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

Junglist: You can cook it down like that but you lose some weight. You loose the less amount of weight by letting it just air dry. And you can fluff it up a lil with a blow dryer...decreases the burn...although it doesn't burn like glass/crystal. Needles are bad!! Hey Junglist, why don't you try slp's recommended approach at just forget the cooking at cap up the K and eat it!! lolol!

FYI: Candy does help you come outta your K-holes!!
 #10 
Old 2001-05-29, 16:56
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

quote:
Originally posted by slpwlkr333:
be careful zao since ur real young. Capsulizing all of it should be a great upper-medium dose for someone of average weight, and YES, YOU CAN EAT KETAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE.


Ok, slpwalkr...a vile breaks down anywhere from .07 grams to 1.1 grams, depending how it's cooked. I know you can eat ketamine, but you CAN snort diph right slp? (inside joke) And you broke it down how it wasn't that great. How many mg are in a gram slp? You know this! You're saying that capsulizing ALL of 350mg AND eating it would be "careful" for a first time user? You're basically telling him to eat the whole damn vile! Which I doubt you have the bottle anyways and it's already been cooked for you.

From experience: Do SMALL bumps! bout this long ======= and skinny.

Frey: From what I heard, DXM makes you trip out, this is what lokil told me. K does not trip you out...no hallucinations or such... It's a cat tranquilizer and produces K-holes. K-holes is a difficult thing for me to describe. Best way I can put it is a light nodding off. Can anyone else describe a K-hole??

In a comparison to dmt, K feels like it lasts a long time when really it doesn't. At least that's my perspective on it.
 #11 
Old 2001-05-29, 20:26
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

So, zao9, I just read in your flea post that you tried the ketamine and didn't care for it. Did you just get some bunk stuff or are you just lying? Cuz, I had a feeling from the beginning you had no idea what you were talking about. 350mg of ketamine?? Stop asking people about shit when you don't even have it! Now, you brought this topic up. At least elaborate on how you did it and what you felt since you did ask the question!!
 #12 
Old 2001-05-29, 21:34
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

i found out my info on after i bought it from this site and yes i did take it orally http://leda.lycaeum.org/Chemicals/Ketamine.148.shtml

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy
 #13 
Old 2001-05-29, 21:42
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

But was it liquid or powder because you're claiming to have taken a whole bottle of K! and orally,lol. You obviously dont understand that a bottle of ketacet, ketamine, whatever, can break out into 15 20 packets! One packet will be more than enough to put you in a K-hole. I'm sorry you got so ripped off. Now, zao, was it liquid or powder? and what did the bottle say or was it a vile??
 #14 
Old 2001-05-30, 10:10
madchemist madchemist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

Slp didn't post anything yet. Maybe cause the sunuvabitch is finally reaping what he sowed.

Actually, believe it or not, ketamine is sometimes used to sedate humans becuase of it's quick action. I know first hand cause back in the fall when I had dislocated my shoulder, they were explaining the procedure to me about how they would hang my arm off a table with a bunch of weights attatched to put it back into place (thats exactly what they did to), they said they would put me under using ketamine. They did, it was a 28mg injection (damn hospital charged me $80 for it!!! they fucking charged $28 just for a syringe full of saline!!!). I made the backwards count to 85, then I saw sparkles, and then the ceiling of my recovery room (I was awake and fixed before I even realized it). The walls were moving up and down so rapidly, I couldnt tell were I was exactly. I saw and recognized faces, but they were a blur. I was so fucking DIZZY! They gave me a popsicle to wet my throught, and I couldnt taste nor feel the coldness. All I could think was that I was stuck and never coming out. I almost thought that was what it was like to die. Every time I talked, it felt like I was talking before I thought about talking, and my voice seemed distant, like in another part of the room. It eventualy faded into a feeling of lightness in the body, and then it was completly gone. Not before puking up that damn popsicle though.
All in all, I would never do it again, maybe snorting it is different, but injections, I'll pass thank you.
 #15 
Old 2001-05-30, 17:16
junglist junglist is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

it is hard to describe a khole...cuz if ya really get holed your like unable to move, walk, or have conversations...but if ya just get your buzz on its kinda like a real short intense acid trip...sorta...*takes a big bite of k* YUK!!! tastes worse than the drip does *ARGH* and any sugar will bring you outta your hole if its too much, sugar water i have found works fastest...but its not too good either...candy....better tasting, not quite as fast though...
 #16 
Old 2001-05-30, 19:30
Wiccan_Red_Wolf Wiccan_Red_Wolf is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

quote:
but you did only start learning about "drug knowledge" what did you say in chat?? 3 months ago, cuz you raided your parents medicine cabinet and you wanted to know what they were.


quote:
Slp didn't post anything yet. Maybe cause the sunuvabitch is finally reaping what he sowed....
haha..Just think , i actually wasted my time time trying to prove the youngin' wrong...hahaha....

Dank....Girl you are to funny....
Mad i think your right....

------------------
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

[This message has been edited by Wiccan_Red_Wolf (edited 05-30-2001).]
 #17 
Old 2001-05-30, 20:57
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

Madchemist: I said that you could do musle shots but I never knew that hospitals do that shit! wow...learn something new everyday. So, yes...I've tried ketamine a few times and used to be the one who had to cook the shit down (bribery sometimes works well for me). But I wouldn't do it again. Had my experience in the hole! I don't understand k-heads really. Especially, the lunatics who mainline it! But if that's what they wanna do...I'm not gonna call em names and be a hypocrite, like some person that posts here.
 #18 
Old 2001-05-31, 01:26
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

Hmm lets tell the 12 year old to snort ketamine hcl. Shall we?
No. I think not.
Lets see, if he has a bad reaction, and take it orally- there are procedures to counter the oral dosing. The trip is longer, less intense, still well existent.
Who cares about the 12 year olds safety huh? Let's just get him to mainline the fuckin bag next time.

Dank, you keep assuming i thought he had 350 mgs in a solution. Well he said he had a plain 350 mgs, no saline, or other diluting agent present. I think the correct term for your assumtion would have been DRINK if it was a liquid, and i wouldnt tell him to DRINK it, i'd tell him that you were right to have it air dry.

Now, i read through all the crap under this post and i'm not seeing exactly what i did wrong- lets just take a looksy shall we?

Hmm told him to eat it in CAPSULES-
A. Safer
B. Longer
C. He had plenty enough
D. Capsules should have been 1- 2= No taste what-so-ever(junglist you take ur K sublingual, or are you just THAT stupid?) (junglist; dude what kind of moron are you? you make me think you never even saw ketamine hcl before. it isnt like 350 mgs is a fuckin amazingly large-in-size dose.But you seem to over-estimate size quite often, huh?)

COOL MAD. You posted once more, nothing helpful AGAIN. My dad mailined K as an alternative therapy experiment in the 70s but i didn't make a huge post on that shit and all his reports on its use through IV,and IV drip or one-time*shudder* K use. Having fun snortin the percocets there slick?

Oh, and why did i not post here? Well, i've been out in REALITY, something people like DANK need a little more of, if you ask me. I also thought this topic died, but i checked on it, and obviously not. Still going and going; i even noticed tree-hugger is here. COOOL.
 #19 
Old 2001-06-04, 06:30
Lateralus Lateralus is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

quote:
Originally posted by zao9:
i found out my info on after i bought it from this site and yes i did take it orally http://leda.lycaeum.org/Chemicals/Ketamine.148.shtml




how the hell did he buy it from this site? wouldn't he get carded buy the ups guy?

 #20 
Old 2001-06-04, 07:37
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

zao, you didnt buy it anywhere online. You said you bought it from your friends brother, the same place where you got the FLEA. I'm starting to this you are just completely full of shit with all your contradictory posts, i.e. catnip and nutmeg is cool; then it sux; you got the ketamine from your friends brother; then you got it from an online site. You are like 12 years old. Spare us your juvenille crap.
 #21 
Old 2001-06-04, 16:07
zao9 zao9 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

i am sorry i shuold use my punctuation more what it was supppposed say was i found my info after i bought it. from this site

------------------
you should learn to listen to the rantings of the crazy
 #22 
Old 2001-06-05, 23:13
pimp pimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

zao is a little biatch homiesslice u little ho ye ho hoho
 #23 
Old 2001-06-05, 23:14
pimp pimp is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

slpwalker u my homie my name whiteyslice
 #24 
Old 2001-06-06, 03:57
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: ketamine

sup whiteyslice?
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics