|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-05-28, 15:50
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Quaaludes
What are they for, and what's in em?
|
|
#2
 2001-05-28, 18:01
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
Quaaludes=brand of methoqualone.
They knock you the fuck out! It's been said that girls gets horney on em and guys just get wasted although...I've never felt horney on em! They've been taken off the market. Do you have some or have you just been watching Scarface too much?
|
|
#3
 2001-05-28, 19:33
|
raverdude56001 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
trippy if you want a synth for them tell me because i can post it.
|
|
#4
 2001-05-28, 23:10
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
My mum used to give them to me to put me to sleep when I was a kid.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#5
 2001-05-29, 00:25
|
othium 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
suddenly I need to learn more about these quaaludes you speak of.
------------------ fear is your only god!
|
|
#6
 2001-05-29, 02:22
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
quote: Originally posted by LostCause: My mum used to give them to me to put me to sleep when I was a kid.
Cheers, Lost
You must be damn old since its been schedule 1 since 1984 and started to become rarer and rarer over 10 years prior to that. Cheerio, slpwlkr333
|
|
#7
 2001-05-29, 04:27
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
Pills were a big deal in my household. Not sure why. But, my mum took a lot of them. She loved quaaludes, bennies, and black beauties. But, as she got older she put away the uppers and switched to downers. Mothers Little Helper. She's into Somas right now and my pops on this stuff called Trilosect, or something like that.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#8
 2001-05-29, 07:50
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
Believe it or not slpwalkr! People are STILL getting scripts taken off the market. Like benzphetamine (didrex), rohyfanols (roofies), and quaaludes!! There are still ppl high on them right now! Believe it or not! Sure you might not go to the doctors and get it prescribed but the doctor doesn't prescribe crack either! Stop taking every single comment that is posted so seriously! Does it really make you that mad? Do you know that they're are ways to prove ppl wrong without the attitude. Just something else for you to work on. Chill slpwalkr, chill! They're only words!!
And I highly doubt that lost cause's mom gave her Quaaludes...If she did, I think it's a fucked up thing to do. I wouldn't give my lil siblings narcotics. I find it VERY wrong.
|
|
#9
 2001-05-29, 09:16
|
junglist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
i had some pills that said lemmon 714 on them and were about the size of a dime, maybe a bit smaller, and was told at point of sale that they were ludes, they certainly did fuck you up, especially with some alcohol, i called poison control to see what they were but they didnt really tell me they were ludes now i cant even remember what they said on the phone but recently they have resurfaced in town and im thinkin bout gettin some does anyone know if thats what they say on them or what a lemmon 714 is??
|
|
#10
 2001-05-29, 17:13
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
Lemmons! Lemmons are cool. Those pills are unpredictable. Sometimes they're cool, sometimes they're not so cool. It's mainly man-made scripts. Every batch isn't the same. They press different kinds of pharmies together and call em Lemmons.
|
|
#11
 2001-05-30, 00:35
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
quote: Originally posted by dankgirl420: Lemmons Every batch isn't the same. They press different kinds of pharmies together and call em Lemmons.
Right again Junkie! Dank step aside and let me handle this since you obviously mistook this for lemon pine-sol or something. ---------------------------------------- Imprint Code: LEMMON 714 Drug/Strength/Manufacturer: Methaqualone HCl 300mg - Quaalude - Lemmon Description: Tablet - White - Round -rxlist ---------------------------------------- 'Lemmons'- all the same. 300 mg Methaqualone HCL. BUT they dont make them anymore. They are still floatin around. Someone got arrested recently around here with ludes he found at his grandfathers- Lemmon 714s. The cop said he hadnt made an arrest for them since the mid-eighties. I suppose there a few clandestine labs makin em. Done think there is much demand so i dont see there being much reason for lude labs to exist anymore.
|
|
#12
 2001-05-30, 07:03
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
OMG! slp! You may be right...actually erowid is right thanx for looking it up but they press LEMMONS! in ohio! Get a grip dude and chill out! I'm sure you've never tried either of em anyway. And you're calling me a junkie?? lolol! Takes one to know one!
|
|
#13
 2001-05-30, 07:21
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
Oh and Slp: The ppl I know don't have "lude labs" lol! I said they press the pills! Man made! To replicate Lemmons! I have never seen the real deal and don't go searchin on erowid. I tell you stuff that erowid, obviously doesn't tell you. And hypocrasy is funny with you slp! You're prescribe 50,000 different meds and you call me junkie. Damn! So then what are you an erowid junkie and must I keep reminding you what you said in chat?? "I have all this drug knowledge cuz I raided my parents medicine cabinet three months ago and I wanted to know what they were so I checked erowid". So now you must be a fuckin rocket scientist cause you study erowid and lyceaum. I know ppl go to the sites but you claim like you already knew. LOL! You definitely don't need the drugs dude anyway! You're already too defensive and so disturbed if anyone disagrees with you. Even when I say you're right, you still wanna fight! You're just mad because I exposed your double identity. When are you gonna create another one to back yourself up? Are you so raged that you're gonna go break your remote control again? LOL.
|
|
#14
 2001-05-30, 17:06
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
Now now children, I think this dispute can be settled with a simple bout of naked mud wrestling.
Since we're all in agreement that slp is FAR too impotant... er... impoRtant to wrestle, I suppose I'll have to take his place.
*strips off*
|
|
#15
 2001-05-30, 21:12
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
LOL!
|
|
#16
 2001-05-31, 01:05
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
..............is usually sold as flat white tablets, but may also, although very seldom, be found in a powder form. The tablets can vary in colours and make. The finely crushed tablet is mixed with dagga and then smoked in a white pipe. Mandrax acts as a depressant of the central nervous system, especially when it is combined with dagga -erowid, this time not rxlist, but nice job of crediting the wrong info source.
Maybe its time you just completely ate all your words? Hm?
Who would press a tablet that said LEMMON illegally? A. It's not appealing to drug users B. It's not appealing to youth(drug potential future users) C. Lemons are sour and are normally avoided D. If they were SO COMMON as you said and SO WIDESPREAD Lemmon pharmaceuticals would have the pressers found(why you would chose that press, well nm that, you wouldnt) E. It's not spelled right, so if it wasn't pharmaceutical quality, it sounds like a shitty name
Hmm if a bunch of 'average' highschool kids with like no drug knowledge besides, "weed is cool, ludes are cool, E is sweet, beer rules and alcohol is fun" were at a party what pill would they take? A. The plain white one with LEMMON on it(the phony LEMMON 714 that supposively 'exists' at least as far as danks mind goes) B. Blue speckled white pills with something like UFO or BLING on it, possibly a Luxury car insignia, dimonds, LudeDude and a guy in sunglasses on the other side, etc..
HMM, i think 99 out of 100 would go for B. How bout everyone else? Yea, i'm sure people have been trying REAL HARD to recreate the lovely STUNNING LEMMON imprints for the 'new generation' of basement/garage ludes.
|
|
#17
 2001-05-31, 03:47
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
dankgirl, if it's one thing my parents taught me is that right and wrong are up to interpretation. They gave me fucken acid when I was five years old. My pop gave me weed for my eighteenth birthday... just like every other birthday. Now I am a diagnosed psychopath, true. But, I'm still living my life. I'm not hurting anyone. I wake up and go to work everyday like everyone else. So, if my parents giving me quaaludes when I was a kid were so bad, all I can say is "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" *opens another beer*
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#18
 2001-05-31, 04:07
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
yea, your rents gave you acid when you were 5 but waited till you were 18 to give you weed. Your rents would be in jail you fuckin loser. You don't give your kids mad illegal drugs like acid when they are 5 and never get investigated by child welfare services. Oh wait, i have this sudden feeling your rents never gave you acid when you were 5. Thats the stupidest shit i ever heard. My friend accidentally carried a sheet of acid to her dad when she was 7, and got fuckin tripped out; but that wasn't purposely and, she didnt touch the whole thing either. It was wrapped to keep out light for the most part. You on the other hand, sound fuckin full of shit beyond all fuckin belief to me. "My rents fed me ludes, acid, somas, and every script and street drug there was, look at me, im cool"- jesus christ, i could understand if this topic was fuckin acid, but if your rents really did that you wouldnt bring it up in a ludes topic. A true sign of a pathological lier. We have some real winners on this board and OHH GOD, they are BONDING. AHHH!
|
|
#19
 2001-05-31, 05:47
|
|
Regular
|
|
Downey California
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
dank, I realize that you say many correct sayings in your rantings but, all Slpwlkr is doing is refining your arguements. I think you should appreciate what are given and thank Slpwlkr once in a while. You are both junkies, and BTW where can I get some ludes in Southern California? Mexico?
|
|
#20
 2001-05-31, 05:50
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
*takes a shit on slp's face*
Why don't you crawl off somewhere and die now, little girl?
|
|
#21
 2001-05-31, 06:04
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
ok "trippy". Cool guy. You call yourself trippy, yet know nothing about any drugs from the psychadelic age. Do me a favor and take your cock out of that cousin of yours every once and a while to brush up on a little lude faqs and other drug knowledge so you dont ask such general questions. No, i didnt say lube faqs.
|
|
#22
 2001-05-31, 06:30
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
Wanna know what the differance between you and me is, slp?
I take drugs. You just read about them.
Fag.
|
|
#23
 2001-05-31, 06:35
|
Poindexter 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
quote: Originally posted by slpwlkr333: You call yourself trippy, yet know nothing about any drugs from the psychadelic age.
*Takes the stake out of slpwlkr's dying body* Before you die, I have to let you know you're wrong. What you said means nothing. Trippy can come to include a person so original in his thoughts, that it can be considered trippy.
|
|
#24
 2001-05-31, 08:28
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
Yeah, what he said.
That and the fact that I was on acid when I picked it out.
|
|
#25
 2001-05-31, 08:47
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
[Q quote: Originally posted by slpwlkr333: [B 1. is usually sold as flat white tablets, but may also, 2. although very seldom, be found in a powder form. 3. The tablets can vary in colours and make. The finely crushed tablet is mixed with dagga and then smoked in a white pipe. 4. Mandrax acts as a depressant of the central nervous system, especially when it is combined with dagga 5. erowid, this time not rxlist, but nice job of crediting the wrong info source. 6. Maybe its time you just completely ate all your words? Hm? 7. Who would press a tablet that said LEMMON illegally? A. It's not appealing to drug users B. It's not appealing to youth(drug potential future users) C. Lemons are sour and are normally avoided D. If they were SO COMMON as you said and SO WIDESPREAD Lemmon pharmaceuticals would have the pressers found(why you would chose that press, well nm that, you wouldnt) E. It's not spelled right, so if it wasn't pharmaceutical quality, it sounds like a shitty name F. Hmm if a bunch of 'average' highschool kids with like no drug knowledge besides, "weed is cool, ludes are cool, E is sweet, beer rules and alcohol is fun" were at a party what pill would they take? G. The plain white one with LEMMON on it(the phony LEMMON 714 that supposively 'exists' at least as far as danks mind goes) H. Blue speckled white pills with something like UFO or BLING on it, possibly a Luxury car insignia, dimonds, LudeDude and a guy in sunglasses on the other side, etc.. I. HMM, i think 99 out of 100 would go for B. J. How bout everyone else? K. Yea, i'm sure people have been trying REAL HARD to recreate J. the lovely STUNNING LEMMON imprints K. for the 'new generation' of basement/garage ludes.[/B]
1. Do you notice you're repeating what i said? That's what I mean when I keep telling you that you have inner fights with yourself and focus it on me. It's not my fault you're trying so damn hard to prove me wrong. 3. I see the speckled ones...which actually have a variety of pills. LIKE, Roofies a few times! Hence, slpsucker! I did say that pressed Lemmons were an assortmant of pharmies that I know ppl make. Can you ever find a real Lemmon? Hell NO! Your selective reading has deleted how I said "mostly man made". Not all...Get me a real Lemmon and PROVE it's the real deal. No, dummy, not in erowid, out in the real world! 4. That's fuckin great slp, now we're suddenly throwing a redundant sentence of depressants? What are you arguing? You know how to use the quotes! Use them! 5. If you thought about it a lil bit harder, the thought would cross your mind that you don't necessarily NEED it to be in powder to press em. Did Erowid tell you Lemmons came in poweder too? Are you misquoting their shit now? Don't give them a bad rap just because you're naiive. 6. Eat my words? You use the same damn words and points. But your ADHD is REALLY starting to affect you these days...lil youngin. 7. OMG! Did you really just say that out loud? I dunno, shitfucker, who would press any drug illegally? Don't worry, if ya make it to college you'll discover something called economics, and if you can understand it, you could possibly relate it to drug economic. But you can't wait that long, can you? Ok: here's a clue. They do it illegally becase there is this thing called the black market where ppl make money!! A. It's not appealing to drug users? Funny, I know ppl who find them appealing. Maybe they could be called "drug user". RETARD! B. And not to the youth? It's been out since you started to learn how to use cursive writing. So, dont act like you would possibly have any idea if it's appealling or not. C. Lemmons are sour?? I'm not talking bout the friut! lol. No, I know what you mean cuz you'll try to diss me because you can't laugh at someone showin you up. Rookie! but, son, i'm giving out my opinions on them! Not Erowid's statements by ppl! You have no opinions of your own. Just hostility. Sucks to be you!! D. You really don't have a fuckin clue do you? Please try to find where I said it was SO common....lol! i said Ohio! So sorry to find out you have dyxslexia. Try to concentrate on all of the syllables! It might help. E. It's not spelled right? LOL...Just be a grammar teacher. Fight with your 2nd grade students. And they too have an imprint code. But it was already included in the previous post! Oh yeah, I remember a convo with dewtard and he asked about a pill. I told him right off the bat while you looked it up on erowid!! Then you said I was wrong! Two, seconds later you realize I just said the brand name. LOL!! Where would you be if it weren't for erowid and rxlist? Not replying posts in this forum. F. You're in high school right? And you've never heard of it. So, I guess they're not a "high school" drug. And the description of high schoolers you give doesn't fit you b/c you've never tried them. You drink shnapps if anything. G. Thanx for the imprint code...it was already stated...nothing you say is original! H.Last thing shitsucker! They've been around. I bet if you ever really do see one? You'll think it's the real thing! Because that's what ppl do to ppl like you. Get some lemmons 714! There the imprint! The pressed pills have the imprint on em too! Sorry...I just tore up every single comment you made. It was easy....I didnt go to erowid either! **Actually went to lyceaum.com (sarcasm since slp doesn't understand what it is) Lyceum even said ppl who are 17 and read everything on the net are trying to "fit in" cuz they get picked on at school alot.(still sarcastic bitchwalkr!)** You really do act like your a girl in high school. you tell people like me that lokil is talkin shit bout me, then you do it vise versa. OMG! try it again, now! You'll probably just rephrase what I say anyway cuz....ummm... for lack of better words... You are so unoriginal.
|
|
#26
 2001-06-01, 01:07
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
i'm not reading your entire post because its a personal gripe, instead of fact. And yes, you can still find real lemmon 714s hence the story i told about ludes around here and the police bust. Pay attention and shorten your posts to facts and not lame insults, i dont have the time, or the attention span to read that crap, nor does anyone else.  have a nice day
|
|
#27
 2001-06-01, 06:40
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
I know...ADD will do that to you sometimes. To some it up since you didn't read it. I commented how I disagreed with everyone of your statements. Oh, you always post without the insults, don't you? Hypocrisy is not a religion! So, pretty much you're stating that you've demonstrated selective reading skills with that post. Ok.
|
|
#28
 2001-06-01, 06:51
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
quote: Originally posted by Lokil: dank, I realize that you say many correct sayings in your rantings but, all Slpwlkr is doing is refining your arguements. I think you should appreciate what are given and thank Slpwlkr once in a while. You are both junkies, and BTW where can I get some ludes in Southern California? Mexico?
You think I should thank him for repeating my statements while calling me names? And, I do say that he's right when he's right, sometimes. But he doesn't know how to handle compliments without being rude. I think it's hilarious that anyone who posts or reads this forum calls anyone a junkie. Define, junkie Lokil. **Taps Lokil and yells WAKE UP because he's nodded off every 10 minutes.**
|
|
#29
 2001-06-01, 10:01
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
I'm not a junkie.
|
|
#30
 2001-06-01, 22:29
|
|
Regular
|
|
Behind the boat house
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
I was taken away from my parents twice, and lived in foster homes, for periods of times because of their drug activities. And they didn't wait 'till I was 18 to give me weed.
There whole point was to increase my mental capacity through the bullshit hippy crap theories they had about hallucinogenics. They meant for it to help me, but all it did was screw me and them.
However, I do fine for myself. So, whatever they might've done didn't hurt me too bad. I'm not in the institution anymore.
Cheers, Lost
|
|
#31
 2001-06-01, 22:37
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
Junkie is just a word...No offense to you trippy at all. It's just thrown around alot. People who call people junkies are just in denial of they're habits. I'll be suprised if anyone can find a quote with me saying junkie. But the word is thrown around by people who try to offend other people, not realizing that they are offending themselves.
|
|
#32
 2001-06-02, 06:14
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
quote: Originally posted by dankgirl420: Junkie is just a word...
SUPRISE!!!!
|
|
#33
 2001-06-02, 08:00
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
So what's your definition then, trippy? Specifically, what drugs do you need to take to be a junkie?
|
|
#34
 2001-06-02, 10:59
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
It's not quality, it's quantity. You can be a junkie on the least addictive and safest drugs known to man, and you can be a casual user of injected black tar. If you mainline heroin every day... well yeah, I guess you're a junkie. If you smoke pot every day, I'd call you a junkie too. In my eyes a junkie is somebody that is high more often than not, and when they're not high, they want to be high. They fantasize about being high. They count down the minutes until they have enough money to get high. They find it hard to leave their house sober. When their drug/drinking habit goes from casual to habitual, that's when I'd call them a junkie. It's nothing so simple as "Shooters are junkies", "Heroin, Cocaine and Meth users are junkies", or even "Anyone with an addiction is a junkie".
But then, 'junkie' is a term that can only be defined by the perspective of each and every individual. Surely there are some people who think that anyone who does any drugs whatsoever is a junkie, and surely there are people who think that they've got a handle on their $1000 a day habit.
|
|
#35
 2001-06-03, 01:43
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
trippy- why dont you just exit this forum since you ask for info on either retarded drugs, or nearly extinct drugs and then call the people that give you the info junkies. Dude you are a loser. Sniff your paint thinner and nitrous and leave us to talk to people with some sense, since you make none at all. Lemme see you aren't your definition of a 'junkie' yet you frequent this forum and ask for ploys to get the simplest OTC drugs, such as nitrous. Excuse me, but dood--- *Shoves a whipped cream can through trippy's mouth, shatterring several teeth* there is your nitrous, now be on your way.
|
|
#36
 2001-06-03, 05:27
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
Yes. I ask for information on drugs I don't know how to get. That's why I've never asked how to get drugs like cocaine and LSD. Surely you've heard of them. In fact, I guess you must have the synth for them somewhere. Maybe someday you'll actually see a real person doing them... but then again, I don't really see how living at your mother's house and never going out will expose you to anything more dangerous than junior panadol.
And I don't remember calling everyone a junkie. I stated what I think a junkie is. If you feel that my definition of a junkie describes you, that's not my problem. It's yours.
|
|
#37
 2001-06-03, 19:36
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
i'm an asprin junkie? dood, i believe it was you that laced a joint with asprin-LoL. ya frickin loser.
me at home with my mother; that's you with your little asprin smoking cousin. dude, i think its time for you to take your 'anaesthetic gas' inhalents and be on your way now- hey ho hey hip hop hooray
|
|
#38
 2001-06-04, 05:12
|
Trippy_McGee 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
AHAHAHAHA. Yes I did. But I'm not the fool who smoked it, am I?
Now once and for all, tell the nice people of the court whether you DO any of these drugs you seem to know so much about. Silly cunt.
|
|
#39
 2001-06-04, 07:54
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Quaaludes
no, im a straight-edge circus clown. I just do whippits to help me with my homework. What do you think? *shakes head*
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|