About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-27, 08:19
Regular
 
Downey California
Default I'm hallucinating



------------------
You're in a laundry room, You're in a laundry room, the clue just came to you? Oh.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-27, 08:44
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

i always have trouble with visuals, can always get fucked up, but visuals are SO HARD for me to get
 #3 
Old 2001-05-27, 19:59
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

What else is new?
 #4 
Old 2001-05-28, 05:26
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

You three are junkies.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-29, 03:07
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

and which one of the 4 that posted here took a toxic dose of 5 MeO Dipt? Oh, thats right, now walk on fruityass.
 #6 
Old 2001-05-29, 03:27
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

lol
 #7 
Old 2001-05-29, 04:25
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

I've been hallucinating since 1996.

Cheers,
Lost
 #8 
Old 2001-05-29, 06:19
*Maleate *Maleate is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

toxic dose? no-brain/no-scale, these things happen...would 40mg be considered toxic or what? im kinda interested as to what happened to this budding junkie
 #9 
Old 2001-05-29, 07:32
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

20 mg is hardly "toxic."
 #10 
Old 2001-05-29, 11:24
DoPesTeR-DaZe DoPesTeR-DaZe is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

i know a guy, grigsy (pronounced GRIGSS-EYE), who had a helluva lotta acid and still goes back into it sometimes!
 #11 
Old 2001-05-30, 00:43
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

quote:
Originally posted by Z3m:
20 mg is hardly "toxic."

* goes to the hospital to see if the people can tell him if he's still breathing or if the giant visual distortion in front of him is suching all the breath out of him *


 #12 
Old 2001-05-30, 08:23
Z3m Z3m is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: I'm hallucinating

Yeah, that was a fun night.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics