About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-23, 14:42
Eau Eau is offline
Regular
 
Default Gorilla GrrrrrowerZ

Hey everybody, well i read some posts concerning the art of growing hemp in the wild, I just wanted to add few infos my experience brought:
do not use these crystals which are supossedly keeping water and giving it back supposedly slowly, they suck every drop and never give back one... I ended up with bonzaie plants.
On the other hand, the most beautiful plant I had grew in a LOG, believe it or not, I just dropped the baby plant in the crack, it had moisture, manure, was safe from birds as well as deers, was rather discreet, AND i could find it back... choose the wet and spongy types, with a good shining of course. I'll be glad to read interseting info about "gorilla growing". Thanks in advance.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-23, 18:54
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gorilla GrrrrrowerZ

nobody cares, we all know the basics of growing pot.


------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #3 
Old 2001-05-23, 22:13
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gorilla GrrrrrowerZ

I care. i never would have thought about a log(cool idea dude). But what does gorilla tactics have anything to do with this?
 #4 
Old 2001-05-23, 22:57
Eau Eau is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gorilla GrrrrrowerZ

I'd say make the best use of a forest environment, the log is good cause the plant can deep root within tender wood(full of nutrients).
Gorilla is just a play of words, probably heard of gorila grrrrrls, that alternative woman clan active within the New York art Scene...
Though if anybody experienced growing the Weed in conjuction with carnivorous plants, i'm interested, trying to keep a funny ecosystem on my Lanai
 #5 
Old 2001-05-24, 21:52
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gorilla GrrrrrowerZ

Gorrila growing is not some rip off of a name of women or whatever you were talking about. it simply refers to growing on sombody elses land and in secrecy so that if it is found somebody else get the blame.

kinda like gorrila warfare? I've known that since I started smoking weed.



------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #6 
Old 2001-05-24, 22:52
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gorilla GrrrrrowerZ

I know this is a little off the subject but I personally am infatuated with organic weed. Anyone else?
 #7 
Old 2001-05-25, 06:06
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gorilla GrrrrrowerZ

quote:
Originally posted by othium:
Gorrila growing is not some rip off of a name of women or whatever you were talking about. it simply refers to growing on sombody elses land and in secrecy so that if it is found somebody else get the blame.

kinda like gorrila warfare? I've known that since I started smoking weed.




COOOL!

But thats Guerilla warfare, not gorilla warfare and that has to do with a weak, accustomed, rebel army using their enemy's weakness's against them so no, it doesn't really have to do with fuckin gorillas or Guerillas or Guerilla Warfare or gorillas throwing shit at eachother or anything else related to anything that sounds close to gorilla/Guerilla. Thank you othium, now you didn't care about this topic so fuck off already.

 #8 
Old 2001-05-25, 15:33
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gorilla GrrrrrowerZ

quote:
Originally posted by othium:
nobody cares, we all know the basics of growing pot.




Did you suddenly change your mind? Othium/RC? Or did you all of a sudden forget?

 #9 
Old 2001-05-25, 17:58
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gorilla GrrrrrowerZ

I still believe that his tips are aren't very helpful I just posted because it IS guerilla gardening when you grow on the property of another.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #10 
Old 2001-05-26, 00:39
Eau Eau is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Gorilla GrrrrrowerZ

Ok lemme explain the "joke" it started in NYc, where this group of women artist thought that they did not have equal chances compared to male artists: so they decided to get into activism, but someone mispelled guerilla into gorilla, they liked it and decided to crash into vernissage in galleries with a gorilla mask on, hence gorilla grrrrrls. a little bit of humor for crissake
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics