About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-14, 20:48
Cokeboy Cokeboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Poor mans speed...

Did you know that taking caffeine pills and alcohol supposedly fucks you up the same way as speed. I only found this out AFTER one night when I... well, let me explain.
I'd had loads of deadlines that had been set at school, so i stayed up without sleep for threes days running. On the last day I was running on coffee alone, when a friend of mine gave me some caffeine pills, which perked me up no end, so I went out and bought loads of em, as I was so knackered. After taking 6 times the recommended amount for a day in 30 minutes, i felt up to going out. Being the popular guy I am, friends kept plying me with under-age alcohol at my friendly "look the other way if you're too young" alternative clubby place. I only had about 1/4 of my usual alcohlo limit though, but the rest of the night is a blur! Apparently i pulled someone as I woke up next to em at a friends house! Which was nice... And the next day I asked around and caffeine + alcohol supposedly equals speed! Is that really true? And if so they should put a fucking warning on the bastard pills cos i missed what apparently was a very good night out!
 #2 
Old 2001-05-14, 21:24
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poor mans speed...

Alot of your "blurred" reality probably had to do with the fact that you stayed up for 3 days. Sleep deprivation can make things a bit delusional. Also, speed doesn't usually "blur" things out.
 #3 
Old 2001-05-15, 00:00
Cokeboy Cokeboy is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poor mans speed...

Yeah, I thought a lot of what happened had to do with the other things fucking my system up. But a friend tried the same trick a few weeks later and said that it made them hyper, which is roughly what speed does???
 #4 
Old 2001-05-15, 02:33
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poor mans speed...

A. alcohol is semi-pricy, like speed
B. that is retarded, i would never mix 2 signals to my heart like that unless i just didnt care anymore, especially with a gay drug like caffine.
 #5 
Old 2001-05-15, 15:55
sanapor sanapor is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poor mans speed...

aahahahaha cos your A junkie and u knows wats best
 #6 
Old 2001-05-15, 19:09
dankgirl420 dankgirl420 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poor mans speed...

Wtf sanapor????
 #7 
Old 2001-05-17, 00:28
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poor mans speed...

quote:
Originally posted by sanapor:
aahahahaha cos your A junkie and u knows wats best


spell much?
 #8 
Old 2001-05-17, 06:37
MaRiLyN MaRiLyN is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poor mans speed...

Speed does make you hyper but with me I don't really feel jumpy and out going. I just want to fuck with everything like cleaning,n making little toys to entertain myself. The rush is always good. I've never taken caffiene pills and drank before so i wouldn't know what it feels like. But if you get really doped up, you do start to see things and tweek...everyones different tho
 #9 
Old 2001-05-17, 08:50
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poor mans speed...

quote:
Originally posted by MaRiLyN:
Speed does make you hyper but with me I don't really feel jumpy and out going. I just want to fuck with everything like cleaning,n making little toys to entertain myself. The rush is always good. But if you get really doped up, you do start to see things and tweek...everyones different tho


tweaking has nothing to do with having visuals. no one feels dopey on speed. most people wanna be productive on speed. people take speed FOR the rush. you are obviously new here, and to reality.
 #10 
Old 2001-05-17, 12:33
Riot Girl Riot Girl is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poor mans speed...

I have done a similar thing to what Cokeboy is talking about.
During exam week last year i got about 4 hours of sleep all week, hardly ate a thing and lived on coffee and caffeine pills.
On Friday night i went to a party, did like 3 or 4 shots of tequila then everything went blurry then i passed out.
It's reall not that fun and nothing like speed so i don't really recomend it.
 #11 
Old 2001-05-21, 23:19
Mustard Mustard is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Poor mans speed...

I have done caffine it sucks, didn't affect me at all, I had 36 pro plus tabs and it did fuck all. Makes me realise how dumb about that sort of shit i was before i found this site. Its so crud. I just felt ill (not suprising I ahd taken 36 pills) When I chucked up my puke was covered this white foam game me the scare of my life. I thought I would have to have my stomach pumped...
Just stick to the main stream shit, weed, alcohol n' stuff like that. That is unless you realy know what you are talking about...

------------------
Do as I say, Not as I do.
Visit my BSS Deaths Kitchen www.fieldings43.freeserve.co.uk/DK.htm
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics