About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-07, 22:21
jordax jordax is offline
Regular
 
Default EASY OPIUM!

Here over in the UK, not alot of people know
about the origin of heroin, (and other opiates) so the police don't care about the poppys. They grow in abundance over here around this time of year and summer.

Even old women grow them in their front gardens becourse they look nice.
It is not illegal to grow it here but i don't know about america?
 #2 
Old 2001-05-08, 00:22
Regular
 
Behind the boat house
Default Re: EASY OPIUM!

I'm pretty sure they're illegal to grow out here. But, I really don't understand the laws too well, since they vary from state to state. Right now I'm confused because I don't understand how growing marijauna can be illegal since it's a weed and may grow naturally in almost any environment. What if it's just growing in your yard? What're you going to do about it? Like poppies. I think they're illegal out here in Florida, but in California I know that California poppies (at least) are protected by law and you can't even pick them. Also, in California you can grow up to 6 marijauna plants as long as you don't sell or consume any... Opium poppies are pretty popular out here, though, I know that. I'll stop rambling now.

Cheers,
Lost
 #3 
Old 2001-05-08, 00:32
Regular
 
Downey California
Default Re: EASY OPIUM!

Some ramblings are worth listening to!
 #4 
Old 2001-05-08, 04:30
raverdude56001 raverdude56001 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: EASY OPIUM!

i'm pretty sure its legal in all 50 states to grow but i think it becomes illegal when it looks like your going to harvest the opium
 #5 
Old 2001-05-08, 04:40
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: EASY OPIUM!

*wonders what the police do in the in lostcause's world(florida, poppies grow wild bucko, not illegal)*

poppies aren't illegal in the U.S. until they are SLICED open delibretely. This is a NO NO. they grow all over, don'tchaknow? Ya just do a crime if ya slice em, cause thats the first step to makin opium. WAH LAH.*takes bow*
 #6 
Old 2001-05-08, 18:20
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: EASY OPIUM!

not all popies work though.

do they sell papaver (sp, the opium type poppies) in canada does anyone know?

I don't want order them over JLF because my parents would just open the package anyway.

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics