|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-05-07, 11:45
|
nyarlathotep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
PCP
Allow for me to share with you an experance that I had as a child (i.e. 12/13). I din't know then, but some smartass put pcp in the milk at a school I was going to. I was one of the kids who got one. It's hard to discribe what happened with words alone. It was as if time and space became a visible fluid. I could see time moving before me. I could feel the space around me. I could smell colors. I could bend the space around me, giving it new shape. At times I found myself leaving my body and I would watch in horror (and I mean utter horror) as my body acted on its on accord. I could not stop my body as it ran about uncontrolled, attacking my brother and father. I saw the gates of hell open and demons came after me. I heard voices laughing at me, telling me things I didn't want to hear. At the time I belived I was possessed by the devil, and in a way I was. Its the kind of trip no child at that age should have to experance. The whole experance scared the shit out of me. Meny kids were drugged and several ended up in hospitals. I was one. They did blood test on me and found pcp. Thats how I know what happened. And is the only way I'v come to terms with this. I still have flash backs to this day and its been more than ten years. There are lasting effects on personality and emotions that don't ever go away (Manic-deprestion, post-tramic-stress disorder to name a few). I'v been called a freak and weirdo ever since. But its not my fault, I didn't take it by will. I though, I would share that with you. So some other asshole doesn't do the same thing. Leave kids alone, if they do them on there own thats one thing. Don't slip a child drugs. If I ever find anybody doing that, I will kill them !!! I'v been looking for the records to prove this happened, I have not had much luck. If you know anybody that this happened to, or can tell me were I might look to find records, leave a message here. If I can prove it, I'm going to sue the living shit out of that school.
[This message has been edited by nyarlathotep (edited 05-07-2001).]
|
|
#2
 2001-05-08, 03:59
|
JCX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PCP
Whoever did that was a dumbass...imagine giving people you dont even know drugs for free! talk about stupid! but actually i agree with you i think you should find whoever did that and beat the living shit out of him then rip his toenails out one by one. i mean it is your own decision if you want to do drugs but dont slip them to young children who dont know they are getting them and will totally fucking freak out. that is some serious shit. and i hope you find those records and are able to sue the school too. good luck.
|
|
#3
 2001-05-08, 07:16
|
heelflipGuy 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PCP
man thats fucked up... givin little kids PCP? somebody has a really really sick sense of humor. did they ever catch the guy?
|
|
#4
 2001-05-08, 15:06
|
nyarlathotep 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PCP
Nope never knew who did it. It seems the records have dispappered at that school. The hospital doesn't know what I'm talking about, they seem to have no records. But, ask my parents or the parents of the other children, it happened.
(by-the-way, why is the html off here? I can't embed music or use images, that sucks)
------------------ the blind, voiceless, mindless gargoyles whose soul is Nyarlathotep.
[This message has been edited by nyarlathotep (edited 05-08-2001).]
|
|
#5
 2001-05-08, 20:22
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: PCP
that takes up too much bandwidth and pisses everyone off cause they take forever to load.
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|