About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-04, 20:54
L-i-q-u-i-d L-i-q-u-i-d is offline
Regular
 
Default Opium

If I was to grow some opium, when would the planting time be,month; I live in US; how long does it take for them to grow/bloom and I realize its a direct as to the amount of opium to the amount of seeds; but when they bloom how much opium can you get per plant; what kind of weather do they like and is it hard or low maintenance
 #2 
Old 2001-05-04, 22:15
othium othium is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opium

liquid you can grow whenever in the summer opium tends to grow by it's self and needs little care, so if you getfairly good sunlight every day it hasn't frosted in a month at least and te ground is thawed and warm then go ahead.

I am sorry i don't know the awnsers and didn't pay much attention to your other quistions because I am not extreamly knowledgable in this area and I just want to add a quistion to this post instead of making another post.

how do you know when poppies are ready to be scraped and the opium can be harvested?
on most faqs it's says when they go to seed, how do I know when they go to seed? seeds in the pods? or seeds dropping to the ground?

------------------
cogito, ergo sum
 #3 
Old 2001-05-05, 00:04
JCX JCX is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opium

I dont know too much about this either, but i would assume that it is when the petals fall off so there is the green seed pod on the end of stalk. i would scrape that. by the way, where do you plan on getting healthy opium poppy seeds?
 #4 
Old 2001-05-05, 00:14
L-i-q-u-i-d L-i-q-u-i-d is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opium

http://www.izmirpoppy.com/page4.html
has the persian white seeds. there supposed to be the best but usually very hard to find
 #5 
Old 2001-05-05, 20:28
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Opium

http://www.alchemy-works.com/Seeds%20M-Z.html#anchor7296

seeds seeds seeds
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics