|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
This particular thread is a partial recovery - page 2 of its original capture was never archived, so some posts from that page are missing below.
|
#1
 2001-05-04, 02:17
|
JCX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Candyflip
okay. i have a few questions for people here more knowledgeable on drugs than i. tomorrow i am getting some LSD and a candyflip (a roll that has been dipped in LSD). My friend whos getting it for me says that these rolls are in fact mostly MDMA, cut with a little MDA. Now the questions that i have are these:
1. I am currently taking 150mg of Effexor (venlafaxine) daily, which is a seratonin and norepinephrine(sp?) reuptake inhibitor. Will this have any effect on the ecstacy or the lsd? (like make it too potent and kill me, or neutralize it)
2. If so, how long should i stop taking the effexor for so it will completely be out of my system?
3. Is candyflip fun? Ive dropped acid twice, but ive never rolled and i'm kinda excited about it.
|
|
#2
 2001-05-04, 04:24
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
quote: Originally posted by JCX: okay. i have a few questions for people here more knowledgeable on drugs than i. tomorrow i am getting some LSD and a candyflip (a roll that has been dipped in LSD). My friend whos getting it for me says that these rolls are in fact mostly MDMA, cut with a little MDA. Now the questions that i have are these:
1. I am currently taking 150mg of Effexor (venlafaxine) daily, which is a seratonin and norepinephrine(sp?) reuptake inhibitor. Will this have any effect on the ecstacy or the lsd? (like make it too potent and kill me, or neutralize it)
2. If so, how long should i stop taking the effexor for so it will completely be out of my system?
3. Is candyflip fun? Ive dropped acid twice, but ive never rolled and i'm kinda excited about it.
- a roll cut with MDA is nothing but a roll cut with weaker X, basically instead of getting all methyl-E, you got some regular amphetamine-E in there too. - dipped in acid? that mean you gonna leave it in your mouth for better absorbtion than your stomach? - acid is a powder too so why isn't it pressed in the pills? hopefully they haven't been exposed to light or the acid wont work. 1. the effexor is bad, ssri- ya know the whole deal, dont make me say it. 2. yes get off it well before you roll 3. yes, but it overwhelmes most people
|
|
#3
 2001-05-04, 19:02
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
candyflipping is not dipping a pill in liquid LSD. Its taking LSD and E at the same time. I have never heard of anyone ever dipping a pill in LSD. Thats just dumb.
|
|
#4
 2001-05-04, 22:51
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
I just find it really hard to believe that pressed pills are "mostly mdma cut with mda". I've learned that most pressed pills hardly have mdma in it. It usually has other shit in it. Hence, "pressed pills". Does anyone who rolls in here get grams of mdma, peppernal, sassafrass, mollecule, etc.? Slpwalker, I've tried mdma and mda. From my experience, mda fucked me up way more than mdma. It was like they were two completely different "drugs". Didn't feel like I was "rolling" at all on mda.
|
|
#5
 2001-05-04, 23:55
|
JCX 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
Thanks for the help. One more thing tho, can i drop acid while there is still some effexor in my system or do i have to wait for it all to get out of my system before i can drop the cid?
|
|
#6
 2001-05-05, 02:23
|
Frey Grimrod 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
Hmm I dunno but Id say you could drop the Cid since I doubt it phucks mainly with your steratonin system in your brain witch is what the E and effextor does.
|
|
#7
 2001-05-05, 02:32
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
dank- mda is a weaker for of mdma just leaving out the strenthing methyl precursor
mda- methylenedioxyamphetamine mdma-methylenedioxyMETHamphetamine the mdma is a stronger version with the amphetamine part of the chemical making it last much longer than mda. much more potent if you will.
JCX- no not worth it, it is still preventing reuptake. you have to wait until it is all out. even if a health risk is low, you will potentially nullify or at least dull your roll sufficiently.
|
|
#8
 2001-05-05, 05:12
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
I mean...do you think I'm lying bout this slpwalker? I know how and what I felt. And yes, i do know what they stand for. Thank you. But I'm still not gonna deny that they felt like two different "drugs". And each time I took mda or methylenedioxyamphetamine, I didn't feel like I was "rolling". And I know I didn't take some bunk ass shit because I do know people out west who make it.
JCX - If you've never rolled, you might wanna just take the e by itself the first time. See how it is first before you decide to take L with it.
|
|
#9
 2001-05-05, 19:38
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
quote: Originally posted by dankgirl420: I've tried mdma and mda. From my experience, mda fucked me up way more than mdma. It was like they were two completely different "drugs". Didn't feel like I was "rolling" at all on mda.
i'm confused.  . the mda fucked you up way more, but it didnt feel like you were rolling? im lost.
|
|
#10
 2001-05-05, 22:37
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
I'm just sayin they felt like two totally different drugs. MDA didn't feel like a "weaker" MDMA to me. They felt completely different.
|
|
#11
 2001-05-06, 09:36
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
no, it wont feel weaker most of the time. just a shorter experience.
|
|
#12
 2001-05-07, 04:40
|
Chiz_Ace 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
i agree with slp... i just have a shorter experience but the same effects. well more intence some time on mdma.
------------------ Life Just Isn't The Same Without That Good Ol' Cocaine
|
|
#13
 2001-05-08, 19:04
|
PsychoTropic 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
Ive seen a few pills that claimed to have lsd in them, but after taking them I would have to say they didn't.
|
|
#14
 2001-05-08, 20:08
|
acidmelt 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
ive seen pills that were said to contain heroin too, but that is also bullshit of course.
|
|
#15
 2001-05-09, 09:29
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
In my experiences the non-methylated counterpart always fucked me up, but with a whole lot less energy, and I didnt feel much like "grooving" to or with anything. It was more mellow and layed back. Slp could be right about maybe the "speed" effects, but overall it is still most enjoyable. Their isnt a big diff between the two say like between amph. and methamph (although I've never done amph nor methamph before).
|
|
#16
 2001-05-09, 09:33
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
Also, a good freind of mine came across some rolls that were "Sunny Delight Triple Stacks", that were supposed to have heroin, but everyone who took them said they felt like MDMA. But the heroin thing is probably a myth. I've also heard that if their is brown specks in them, thats what it is. But pure heroin is white anyway, and the "specks" are prolly just impure shit.
|
|
#17
 2001-05-09, 10:22
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
Ok this proves that you have NO IDEA what you are talking about. No difference between the amph and methamph? Um hi, im earth nice to meet you. Yea, theres a difference, say about oh i dunno 4 HOURS. mda is short as fuck. anyone who knows anything (doesnt even have to be actual drug chemistry) would know that. Its just how the body metabolizes mdma in comparison to mda. Ive even read stories of people smoking freebased mda and having the effects last only an hour but freebased mdma lasting 4(oral 6). Mad, please take a seat dude, yea thats right over there behind the fat woman so we dont have to hear your nonsense. You never did amph or meth? Then what are you doing trying to explain synths and the effects? Even with enough books and input(credible, not whatever (cra)babble you got) you could have the right answers to these questions, but dude, what kinda sheltered loser are you. Keep thumbing through your UN offical mereck index and getting back to us whenever robot wars and pokeman trading games arent going down when bingo night isnt happening at the bingo hall. i really appreciate having to correct a mod. its wonderful, especially not being one myself. dude, you should check out the bluelight, the newbies would destroy you, its pathetic. its time to get up or get out dood.
|
|
#18
 2001-05-10, 09:35
|
madchemist 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
HELLO! ARE YOU FUCKING DENSE! I never said anything about the duration. So why the hell are you bugging me about it? Also, amphetamine is WEAKER than methamphetamine, hence a difference. And, I've never tried, wrote, or explained any synths for amphetamine or methamphetamine. Cause I dont FUCK WITH THEM! Also, I dont see anywhere where you have corrected me. You are mistaken. I have no idea why you are on this massive "I think I am Hot ass shit" trip. SO GET OFF IT!
|
|
#19
 2001-05-10, 23:08
|
astral entity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
My dear people... Take a chill, sit back, and read what I write here. I will tell you how - most probably!! - you will feel if you take E and acid together. This is something which noone wrote here yet, and the thing which is the most important! 1. I am 55 kilograms, and I took 1 E and 1 hit of acid at 12.00 at a Psytrance party, which was held in underground caves!!! WOW! 2. After some chat, drinks etc... I went to the dancefloor and started dancing, the music was great. People cheering, smileing, touching you and others... And then, It started. 3. First, the acid came. The walls started to move. The people's clothes started to move. UV lights flickered, in sync with my brain, when the E started to come. Slowly. First, a light buzz in your spine, creeping up and up... As it reaches your brain, a thought comes: Is really everything so beautiful? Are really all the people your brothers and sisters? Doubt is increased by the acid, and you start to feel like you're not among them. Is everything an illusion? 4. E hits. A sweet chill goes through your body. And suddenly, you feel as if your soul was dipped in a sweet, soft liquid of peace, love and unity. You dance in the air, melt into the people, fuse into a higher state of consciousness. And there's the music! boom boom boom boom!!! Goa beats rushing your body, legs, arms, taking over your control system. The DJ is mixing. God is a DJ, right? You shout and fly and throw your arms in the extasy of the BEST feeling you ever had in your life!!! You smile, laugh, cry for the sympathy and love you feel. You hug people and try to think... but you can't you're trembling with the explosive sensation of candyflip. Your psychology is rushed with love. If you see a girl, you immediately fall for her, and she for you too, as your mind and spirit is purged of all the evil and bad, leaving the nice and good things behind: YOU. 5. After this, I felt tired and went t the toilet to sniff some speed with my friends. We each had a great line and I took another E and acid  )) 6. Going back to the party, I was dancing for 2 hours, when the new drugs started the effect. I felt exhausted, so went to sit down (there were comfortable places around the dancefloor - people smoking, sniffing, chilling out, kissing, hugging etc... - and as I lied down, I closed my eyes... 7. A feeling of paranoia came on me. Am I here alone? What if police comes, and we're all full of drugs? What if my parents know it? and my friends who think I'm clean? Will I be in the news or something? I opened my eyes. And next to me was sitting a really nice goagirl. She looked at me with huge pupils and smiled into my face. We looked at each other. What followed was the greatest, MOST IMMENSE sensual, loving ,caring kiss you can imagine. We kissed for hours. Without saying anything, just lost in each other's beautiful soul and LOVE!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... I love candyflip. I want to do only candyflip! IT'S THE BEST!!!!!!!! Try it. And go to goaparty, as there is a natural feeling of affection between the people there. You won't regret it, I promise. Bom Shankar.
|
|
#20
 2001-05-10, 23:09
|
astral entity 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by astral entity
My dear people... Take a chill, sit back, and read what I write here. I will tell you how - most probably!! - you will feel if you take E and acid together. This is something which noone wrote here yet, and the thing which is the most important! 1. I am 55 kilograms, and I took 1 E and 1 hit of acid at 12.00 at a Psytrance party, which was held in underground caves!!! WOW! 2. After some chat, drinks etc... I went to the dancefloor and started dancing, the music was great. People cheering, smileing, touching you and others... And then, It started. 3. First, the acid came. The walls started to move. The people's clothes started to move. UV lights flickered, in sync with my brain, when the E started to come. Slowly. First, a light buzz in your spine, creeping up and up... As it reaches your brain, a thought comes: Is really everything so beautiful? Are really all the people your brothers and sisters? Doubt is increased by the acid, and you start to feel like you're not among them. Is everything an illusion? 4. E hits. A sweet chill goes through your body. And suddenly, you feel as if your soul was dipped in a sweet, soft liquid of peace, love and unity. You dance in the air, melt into the people, fuse into a higher state of consciousness. And there's the music! boom boom boom boom!!! Goa beats rushing your body, legs, arms, taking over your control system. The DJ is mixing. God is a DJ, right? You shout and fly and throw your arms in the extasy of the BEST feeling you ever had in your life!!! You smile, laugh, cry for the sympathy and love you feel. You hug people and try to think... but you can't you're trembling with the explosive sensation of candyflip. Your psychology is rushed with love. If you see a girl, you immediately fall for her, and she for you too, as your mind and spirit is purged of all the evil and bad, leaving the nice and good things behind: YOU. 5. After this, I felt tired and went t the toilet to sniff some speed with my friends. We each had a great line and I took another E and acid  )) 6. Going back to the party, I was dancing for 2 hours, when the new drugs started the effect. I felt exhausted, so went to sit down (there were comfortable places around the dancefloor - people smoking, sniffing, chilling out, kissing, hugging etc... - and as I lied down, I closed my eyes... 7. A feeling of paranoia came on me. Am I here alone? What if police comes, and we're all full of drugs? What if my parents know it? and my friends who think I'm clean? Will I be in the news or something? I opened my eyes. And next to me was sitting a really nice goagirl. She looked at me with huge pupils and smiled into my face. We looked at each other. What followed was the greatest, MOST IMMENSE sensual, loving ,caring kiss you can imagine. We kissed for hours. Without saying anything, just lost in each other's beautiful soul and LOVE!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................... I love candyflip. I want to do only candyflip! IT'S THE BEST!!!!!!!! Try it. And go to goaparty, as there is a natural feeling of affection between the people there. You won't regret it, I promise. Bom Shankar.
|
|
|
#21
 2001-05-11, 00:04
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
quote: Originally posted by madchemist: 1.)HELLO! 2.)ARE YOU FUCKING DENSE! 3.)I never said anything about the duration. 4.)So why the hell is it that you are bugging me about it? 5.)Also, amphetamine is WEAKER than methamphetamine, hence a difference. 6.)Also, I dont see anywhere where you have corrected me. 7.)You are mistaken. 8.)I have no idea why you are on this massive "I think I am Hot ass shit" trip. -9.)SO GET OFF IT!
1.)HI 2.)About the same density as carbon, u? 3.)You should of mentioned the duration since in mda and mdma the meth prefix before amphetamine(not methylene in the bigging big boy) basically only effects how fast the pill is metabolized and not really its strength (i just corrected you there bud  ) 4.) Why yes, you are a pioneer. Amphetamine is weaker; that you for stating the well known OBVIOUS THAT DOESN'T APPLY HERE.(see last indentation^) 5.) Look again, this time read through thoroughly, with your glasses. Actually no, just skim, because one instance isn't too hard to find. (i.e. "Their isnt a big diff between the two say like between amph. and methamph (although I've never done amph nor methamph before- ok there's one for ya, don't make me have to go to other posts). You might as well tell people to make l-meth from vicks nasal inhalers; you server no legitamite purpose here. 6.)aaaahhhhnnnnnoo, maybe you should return to posts you give wrong answers in(or just lock or say SHUT UP and cry in) and leave thinking you did a good job in, nice try though pork rind 7.) Cause i do more than the mods, hell why shouldnt i be  ? 8.)get off what? power trip? who will fix your errors then. the world will end. the rapture is coming........
|
|
#22
 2001-05-11, 05:37
|
PcThUg2ooo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
**clears throat**
Ok, first hand info, from someone who knows little about the chemical makeup of these drugs but is pretty well acustmoed to the effects.
Alright from my personal expeience.
Last weekend i went raving, (havent been for quite a while) and my friend got a few grams of pure MDA, i havent had any expeiences with just the powder and ill just say it was completely different to exstacy pills (mdma based) the mda was pure so this might be the reason but it made me feel how i thought pills "should" effect you when i first started.
Some pills DO contain heroin by the way,
anyways, the usual chraging feeling i get from mdma pills was not there, insted replaced with it was rushes of pure ephoria. Its how i think exstacy should work on people. Of half a capsule, (not sure how many mgs cause we just put them in caps in small ammounts to be carefull.) anyways one cap lasted me about 3 hours (xtc usually lasts me 5 or so hours) the peak was much more intense and the glowing and feeling of complete bliss spilling down my spine was unexplainable. anyways, from now on im only taking mda (pure) because the effects are so ... me.
But the two (gel mdma caps and powder mda caps are two completely differet expeiences, if you like to charge hard and go all night id suggest mdma, if you want a ephoric expeience and be 100% totaly suggestive to a mystical journey of your own mind, mda is the way to go.
anyways i hope this helps. oh and slpwlkr333 lay of madchemist, he has helped out so many people in an honest and patient way.
|
|
#23
 2001-05-11, 07:21
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
wow, you rave, and you know- what we already said, thanks.
mdma and mda , when pure always need a speedy agent to make you get the "rolling" effect or you will just feel plain euphoric and nothing else(mdMa's euphoria lasting longer in PURE form)
thank you mr. shulgin, but maybe you could compare your results to pure mdma instead of street pills with have a lil speed in them which KICK IN THE ROLL. and no, out of over 10,000 tested pills for heroin, NONE showed positive. so unless you know a moron that wastes good H in E pills, take a seat. H is much more potent per g than MDA and MDMA and their cutting agents used to get ther rolling effect(bzp, coke,tmfpp, ephedrine, ephedra, pseudoephedrine) so cutting pills with H would KILL YOU and/or waste the manufactures money out the ass. thanks for protecting mad, your info is about as great as his.
|
|
#24
 2001-05-12, 01:50
|
PcThUg2ooo 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
Grow up man..
Just because in your own little world they dont use H, doesnt mean that they dont othere places... and if you read carefully it does compare them to pure mdma (gel caps here are pure liquid mdma) Look, yeh your smart, maybe you should try less of nihilistics approach and flame everyone and more of a helpful response to people.(its all after mod status no..)
We cant all be perfect like you..
(p.s. I think my info was valid so.. neeerrrrrrrr)
|
|
#25
 2001-05-12, 01:55
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
Fact: E pills DO NOT contain heroin.
|
|
#26
 2001-05-30, 20:17
|
Wiccan_Red_Wolf 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
First of all , I'm not an E-tard...Actually i prefer a nice bowl of opium , Salvia or some Peyote. I do use ecstasy on occasion along with other chem.'s such as 2cb, , 2ct2 and once I even tried DOM (now that's a long story  ) I use psychoactive substances to achieve a higher level of existence. I know that most people use drugs recreationally , and in a sense so do I, but for the most part I use the high to my advantage. The reason I know what I know about ecstasy and other substances, is ...1) I am very involved in harm reduction and educating people about drugs (all of them) . 2) I am a research assistant to a Dr. of psychiatry, who is very interested in certain chemicals that may be of some medicinal use. I think some of you young kids have a whole lot of potential ! You just need shut up and listen more ! dankgirl I really appreciate your comments. I thank you for believing in what I said.  I guess these young boys are feeling threatened by an intelligent , strong , educated WOMAN . As far as the topic of this thread goes , I wasn't the one who originally went off topic . I was just trying to correct the posts some of you had already made....  [This message has been edited by Wiccan_Red_Wolf (edited 05-30-2001).]
|
|
#27
 2001-05-30, 20:36
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Candyflip
quote: Originally posted by slpwlkr333: 1. Yes, i think the experience of eating bottles worth of 2.methylenedioxymethamphetamine 3.and such substances would just make my day! 4.Thanks. 5.I wouldn't want to eat the same meal everyday for the rest of my life either. 6.Two words y'all: Topic Candyflip
1. Lol! bottles? 2. Acronyms are shorter! 3. lol...it would be funny if you knew how to utilize sarcasm. 4. No fuckin problem man! 5. Yeah...I feel ya. I wouldn't wanna eat bottles everyday either. 6. So, I created a little spinoff on the subject. After posting a thousand times bout mdma and mda, you're just know realizing this? Or maybe you just thought you knew bout the shit. Just because I used to do it doesn't necessarily mean I'm an E-tard or E-whore. Lol! Don't get all spazzed out cuz you were wrong. You do make valid points slp. Ppl Do make mistakes. LOL! and I'm seriously being nice...you're going to "try" to flame me will be hilarious. [This message has been edited by dankgirl420 (edited 05-30-2001).]
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|