About
Community
Bad Ideas
Drugs
Ego
Erotica
Fringe
Society
Technology
register | bbs | search | rss | faq | about
meet up | add to del.icio.us | digg it
Go Back   Community > Vices > Better Living Through Chemistry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 #1 
Old 2001-05-02, 18:14
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Chemical Dreams

Is this a good enough attention grabber?
Good, I'm glad you thought so.
Keep reading.

Chemical Dreams, what do I mean? I mean this, last night - Me and Lokil, (yes, somehow we've come to grips), induce our selves with happy pills. I took 325mgs of Zoloft, 7:00pm.

After 12 shots, I was a complete zombie. I had no thoughts, but I was doing.
Bed sounded awfully good.

For 3 hours I lied in bed with my eyes closed not thinking, but not sleeping.

Sleep came at 3:00am.

I'm walking down a somewhat familiar rode. The houses, looking like upper class suburbia. I'm by my self. Walking a little further, noting how it such a beautiful day out... I need a drink. This house looks good. I walk inside, it's the house on the corner painted a wood color with hibiscus bushes. Walking in to the house, I go straight to the bathroom.

I'm dreaming. It hits me. I'm dreaming.

I walk out of the bathroom, and see a woman. "I'm just using your bathing, is that ok?" I answer her dumbfounded look. "Sure, go ahead." Back into the bathroom I go, inside - I don't even use it.

I look in the medicine cabinet for drugs.

Am I dreaming? This is so real...

Nothing but vicks and bathroom shit. Closing it, the wood cabinet just to the left of a typical sink and mirror, it creaks. Shit, I walk back out.

The lady is standing there. I get closer, "I've got to be dreaming." The lady, is my science teacher. "No dreaming here kiddo, don't think I can't smell it on you walking in my house I can smell it on you" Her voice is enraged, almost frantic. She walks outside. "I'm dreaming!" I yell at her, following Mrs. Wiles out. "So that's why you called!" Tears in her eyes now. My mind knows what she's talking about, I've bought weed off her son before. "I knew it, I knew it, I knew it -" She repeats to her self, I walk down the street - saying I'm sorry.

Am I dreaming, is this real?

Her son, Adam, is standing behind a gate. He smiles at me. Deciding to scope it out, I open the latch, walk inside, and shut the gate. Me and Adam are inside a gate in the middle of a yard. "Whats up?" He asks. "I just got in you trouble." He smiles from my words. "Whats that again?" A cop drives by, somehow - what ever I think, it does.. so I thought the cop would stop and it did. In a screeching halt, sliding up to the gate.

Rosane, yes the TV rosane, is driving. She steps out, and throws us against the wall. "I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!" She starts frisking us, filled with glee the overweight bitch escorts me out the gate. "Just deny everything! Ask for a lawyer! Say no no no no!" "No No No!" He repeats to me like a litlte kid.. I walk by the cop car, down the street.

This is so fucking weird.

I run into more closer friends, Warren and Curtis. Why is Warren upset? Who knows, let's go flying he says. They're, on the beach - is an air boat. (a glider, with seats, and a propeller on the back.) The beach is the same beach in other vivid dreams I have, beautiful blue water almost such as a video game where you can see the bottom almost perfectly from up high, foothill Mountains surround one side, flat beach on this side. Power lines, running all around the middle. Big power lines, the ones similar to something.. at.. the hoover dam... With long cords, arching to each one.

I get into the passenger seat, and off we go. "Look at Curtis run after us!" We laugh as it lifts. Flying around the lake for awhile, Warren's getting awfully close to the power lines. We wreck into one. I feel the thump of my stomach. It stutters, than starts to fall... Waiting, Waiting, Waiting - I jump out a few feet before the water hits. Caught in something, I begin to sink with it to the bottom. Getting air doesn't seem to be a problem. Under the water, Curtis was back - with warren, and we swim away. It's so lovely under the water, peaceful... calm... everything this clear blue tint, almost like I was meant to live underwater.

Walking down the street again, this time - with a girl from school, and another popular drug dealing kid. She's half naked, and removing and putting on boys underwear and boxers and than her's. "I'm so dreaming, and I wanna get laid" I literary say outloud, and walk twords her.. touching her ass. The other boy pulls me away, "Thats not cool man." I touch her ass again, he pulls me away again, "Thats not cool man." I touch her ass again, pulling me away again, "That's not cool man."

Fuck this, maybe later.

I'm at my grandparents house, I practice telekinesis powers and I'm starting to understand how I can control this dream, even now knowing that I am dreaming - the characters in my dream will not agree with me. So, I act in this fake world - knowing I'm dreaming - with the world not knowing they are all a figment of my imagination, WHEN I KNOW THEY ARE! I'm able to clone pops, mock peoples voices. Fun.

I'm in a tower now, on the phone to Warren again, asking if he's ok. "I'm in a dream!" I yell in the phone, "I'm in a dream this so cool!" Way too excited, I was. "sureee jc, sure." Why is he mocking me? "I am in a dream, look! Watch! A truck rams into the overpass of the tower, where I'm standing almost in an office type setting.

I'm down by the truck, looking like a stunt at a behind the scenes movie show.

"Bad damage, huh?"
"Yeah, pretty bad."


I wake up.
 #2 
Old 2001-05-02, 23:58
gourangachild gourangachild is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chemical Dreams

That wasn't a dream, and I want my fucking sock back!!
 #3 
Old 2001-05-03, 00:53
slpwlkr333 slpwlkr333 is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chemical Dreams

didn't hear your phone ring at all when lokil was calling you?
 #4 
Old 2001-05-03, 02:42
Diluted Diluted is offline
Regular
 
Default Re: Chemical Dreams

Somehow I pulled the jack out, and thought it was broken.
 
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.
 

totse.com certificate signatures
 
 
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
Hot Topics