|
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
register |
bbs |
search |
rss |
faq |
about
|
 |
 |
meet up |
add to del.icio.us |
digg it
|
 |
 |
| Better Living Through Chemistry Discussions of any and all sorts of mind-warping chemicals, pills, booze, mind machines, trippy stuff, making beer, current street prices, importing pharmaceuticals, smart drugs, nutrients, herbs, and altered states. Please try to keep your conversations "theoretical" in nature, since this is an open conference. |
 |
|
|
#1
 2001-04-30, 17:20
|
L-i-q-u-i-d 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Comfortably Numb
all right today I had to wake up before work and go to the the dentist; I figured Id get the nose(nitrous oxide) so I decided I would go ahead and get fucked up. So i smoked a personal slow burning optimo; took a 40mg Oxy; took 6 450mg valarian root;got my Vapo (Vicks Vapor Rub) smeared it all on my back and on my chest and throat. Then when I got there right before they put me under the nose I put vapo on my on my nose,under my nose and actually some up inside my nose (many are thinking what tha fuck man) but anyway; so I was acting like I was sick and shit right and about the time I was comfortably numb the lady ask me was I getting any of the gas;I told a little but to turn it upo cause my nose was stopped up cause I was sick; so she turns it up all the way. then I have to take medicine before the dentist a hour before so they couldnt work on me for 30 min then it took 30 min. I remember thinking this must be what heroin or morphine or opium felt like because I absolutely could not feel a thing ; my eyes were shut and had the strong vivid eyecandy type hallucinations. I remember when it felt as if the valarian kick in because I heard this wind and it picked me up and I started to fly threw a lucid reality,completly weightless,comefortably numb. I was uder the nose for probably about a hour and usually they turn it offhalf way threw but not this time. By far the most fucked up Ive ever been. Anyone ever had an experience similar
|
|
#2
 2001-04-30, 18:32
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Comfortably Numb
i've od'd before. It sounds like your topic was more like comfortably dumb. Your lucky they didn't rush you to the hospital for 72 hours and find all the shit it your system. You really need to be more careful. You don't wanna deal with social workers and substance abuse counslers. If you knew that you were goin to the dentist, you shouldn't have consumed all those other substances. Especially if you knew you were gonna be gassed with medical nitrous!
|
|
#3
 2001-04-30, 19:15
|
L-i-q-u-i-d 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Comfortably Numb
I wanted to get fucked up you dumb bitch; and another thing back on the topic was that the dentist had my chair i was in so far back that i was actually laying downward so all of the blood run downward towards my head; just wanderin if this could had anything to do with it.
|
|
#4
 2001-04-30, 19:39
|
dankgirl420 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Comfortably Numb
From all the shit that you did, you sound like the dumb bitch. And by the way, I got your bitch, bitch, so why don't you come get her?
|
|
#5
 2001-04-30, 19:55
|
and_totse 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Comfortably Numb
Stop the defeaning madness!!
*Jumps out of TOTSE's headquarters from the 57th floor*
|
|
#6
 2001-05-01, 04:33
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Comfortably Numb
quote: Originally posted by L-i-q-u-i-d: all right today I had to wake up before work and go to the the dentist; I figured Id get the nose(nitrous oxide) so I decided I would go ahead and get fucked up. So i smoked a personal slow burning optimo; took a 40mg Oxy; took 6 450mg valarian root;got my Vapo (Vicks Vapor Rub) smeared it all on my back and on my chest and throat.
maybe a little too much from different areas there champ. what was the vicks vapor rub for, i figure it would suck being high and having that shit on.
|
|
#7
 2001-05-02, 00:51
|
FuCken-Idjiat 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Comfortably Numb
floyd ROCKS
|
|
#8
 2001-05-03, 16:14
|
L-i-q-u-i-d 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Comfortably Numb
First off sorry for the bitch remark but you pissed me the hell off with the comfortably dumb remark;and I do suppose that I took to much shit and I certainly will never do it again but at the same time glad that I did. Oh yeah one more thing slpwlkr; I havent been here long but you have so far seemed like you knew your shit/copy and paste but a reliable source of info. I was dissapointed with the vapo remark; surely can understand about the comfortbility for some people but it dont bother me as long as I wash it off right after. The point is that what actually does vapo do to you, its opens opens you up so you can breath better and increase of breathing brings out euphoria when you are Breathing nitrous, like it fucks you when your rollin and you can breath good and shit. I dont know man but I have done the vapo only with the nitrous at the dentist without anything else and it certainly does open you up and increase the amount of gas consumed.Thus Fucking you up
|
|
#9
 2001-05-04, 05:06
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Comfortably Numb
i believe i've dully noted all the sources i've used for information. if you are gonna post in here be prepared for a wide array of knowledge, mine happening to be on the high end of the drug knowledge spectrum. Copy and paste? LOL, yea you seem to have a good grasp on things. Keep lubing up with vapo-rub. I prefer to not GIVE MYSELF paresthesia like shit, thank you very much.
|
|
#10
 2001-05-04, 18:30
|
L-i-q-u-i-d 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Comfortably Numb
you cant even take a compliment; I just said you knew your shit; so what if you paste and copy sometimes its usually helpful info were looking for. and I dont give a damn what you or anybody else has to say about the vicks; it does increase the amount of nitrous gas you consume.
|
|
#11
 2001-05-05, 20:58
|
slpwlkr333 
Regular
|
|
|
|
Re: Comfortably Numb
my bad, i didnt know it was a compliment. but about paresthesia- vicks would make someone on more than just nitrous e.g. oxycodone, valarian root, etc.. have more paresthesia twinge than normal since it already can be unpleasent in extremeties(god i hate that in my toes)
|
|
 |
 |
To the best of our knowledge, the text on this page may be freely reproduced and distributed.

totse.com certificate signatures
|
 |
 |
About | Community | Bad Ideas | Drugs | Ego | Erotica | Fringe | Society | Technology
|
 |
 |
 |
 |
|
|